What About: Madonna - Innocence Lost

Raf

I watched it last night... Really entertaining! I know it's not very accurate but if you forget it's about "Madonna Madonna" it's a good story. However, the fact that it's supposed to be M's story made it hilarious to watch at parts :chuckle:

I loved this: "I saw losing my virginity as a career move" Is that a real quote? Beacuse if it is then I was wrong when I thought I coudn't love this woman more :dead:

I watched it last night... Really entertaining! I know it's not very accurate but if you forget it's about "Madonna Madonna" it's a good story. However, the fact that it's supposed to be M's story made it hilarious to watch at parts :chuckle:

I loved this: "I saw losing my virginity as a career move" Is that a real quote? Beacuse if it is then I was wrong when I thought I coudn't love this woman more :dead:

That quote about Madonna saying that she saw her losing her virginity as a career move was actually her dry sense of humour. I remember her later saying in some interview that people took her ironic comments and humour too literally and using that quote as an example. She used to muck around with interviewers and that is why later she become a lot more guarded for fear of things she said being blown out of proportion or misquoted. I hated Innocence Lost because it is so inaccurate and seems to deliberately paint her in the worst light possible. Dreadful acting and script as well. Truly a "D grade' movie at best.

I love it! Yeah, they either made stuff up or exaggerated, but it's still fun. I even like all the fake music. I wish there was a soundtrack release. Was that Terumi Matthews singing? And I don't know why people say she didn't look like Madonna. She looked pretty spot on to me.