Defend Paris

Pressston

I wonder this mysterious is related to m secret project. Look no one knows too much about them n the gun theme is very similar to the photo shoot also the idea of revolution n m's involvement with an unknown group. Come

On!

I want Madonna to be in jeans for the next music video. I want a cool look.

I agree. I remember when the single cover for GMAYL came out, it seemed like she was going in that youthful/effortless/casual/ROL video direction for the new album. Not that I don't like her recent glam style, which reminds me of the early '90s, but I think less makeup and a more casual look makes her look younger and hipper. As hot as she looks right now, she's clearly trying very hard.

I wonder this mysterious is related to m secret project. Look no one knows too much about them n the gun theme is very similar to the photo shoot also the idea of revolution n m's involvement with an unknown group. Come

On!

hmmm i think you might be into something here. Now that i think about it we have no clue who is the creator of this brand, it's all very mysterious. What if it was Brahim's brand ?!

Yeah. Madonna does look much younger the less makeup she has on.

Sometimes it looks like they throw pancake batter on her face.