June 7 - Istanbul

pasqual

what if they break-up on tour

I thought about this too. I think it would be awkward, right? Unless she's pretty confident about their futures together.

LMAO

madonna is paving the way for all these younger generation woman...so one day, when they r being accused of being 'too old' and 'retire', they can say GO FUCK URSELF! love madonna!

My god, i'd love to see them make out!!! :drool:

Just make out?!!! lol

Much better than Jesus. I mean, Jesus' body was awesome, but Brahim is more like a cute bad boy instead of a dumb gladiator. And if we had to bet who's better "equipped," well... haha.

LMAO

madonna is paving the way for all these younger generation woman...so one day, when they r being accused of being 'too old' and 'retire', they can say GO FUCK URSELF! love madonna!

Im old i have huge cheeks and i kiss young boys!!! Fuck you all!!!! Lol love her!!!

I'm sorry but those pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS.

HOTDONNA :wow:

YES, YES, YES!

She's fighting against ageism and sexism!

She's 53, she has veiny hands, muscular arms, wrinkles in her neck. But she's still doing sex on stage with a 20 something boy, showing her abs, back and even her nipple! She can do all of this and doesn't give a fuck about world's opinion.

This is MADONNA.

tumblr_m1f6w9Wtq91qm68s2o1_400.gif

:popcorn2: Epic

Some more

550492_10150996903830339_699686135_n.jpg

Au5sKB8CQAENMRE.jpg

I need video!!!

Taking from his dance moves, this guy must know how to give her a good time...it's pretty obvious that's a lot of action ocurring lol

But she really could break up with him (she is the boss anyway) and go after some other more handsome dancer!

YES, YES, YES!

She's fighting against ageism and sexism!

She's 53, she has veiny hands, muscular arms, wrinkles in her neck. But she's still doing sex on stage with a 20 something boy, showing her abs, back and even her nipple! She can do all of this and doesn't give a fuck about world's opinion.

This is MADONNA.

tumblr_m1f6w9Wtq91qm68s2o1_400.gif

Maybe. But the girl needs to get laid anyway. And of course, Guy Ritchie is still on target. She probably loves him still, no matter how big the "zaibat" is.

Guest andifeel

Hey Cosmic System :-)

It would be nice if you could have credited me for these photos.

I shot over 1200 from the Istanbul concert, if anyone wants to see anymore head over to Madonna.com and my Tour Blog on the forums, or add me on www.facebook.com/neilbsymons

Neil xx

madonnabrahimfrenchkiss.jpg

Edited by andifeel

Hey Cosmic System :-)

It would be nice if you could have credited me for these photos.

I shot over 1200 from the Istanbul concert, if anyone wants to see anymore head over to Madonna.com and my Tour Blog on the forums, or add me on www.facebook.com/neilbsymons

Neil xx

madonnabrahimfrenchkiss.jpg

hi, may i ask you what kind of photo camera did you use, and if you've had problem with security check to get inside the stadium?

i absolutely can not get over her performance of LAV, I get chills and cry each time I see it. I will breakdown when I see this live.

I loved how she was about to crack up laughing after showing her tit

she really has no fear!

Guest andifeel

To the people asking what camera I used for the "kissing" shot and all my other photos : Pentax VS20. My advice is to take it to 5 or 6 gigs before you take it to Madonna to familiarise yourself with the settings as it takes a while to get it right. The first few concerts I used it at had horrific results LOL