MDNA Leakage Rumors

mrlover

Fans have it. I don't think they fully protected M's server. People are just too chicken shit to leak it. We are going to have to wait till the day it is streamed.

Guest astonishing!

I really don't want it to leak. I don't even care if thats selfish, I'd rather it get released on the, well, release date.

I'd feel a lot better about not having it if the ones who do have it (and they really do have it) weren't being so precious about it. Ah well, as others have said I'm sure it'll be amongst the masses by the end of the weekend.

Guest ditaluver

I'd feel a lot better about not having it if the ones who do have it (and they really do have it) weren't being so precious about it. Ah well, as others have said I'm sure it'll be amongst the masses by the end of the weekend.

well id rather listen and be excited with everyone instead of having to contain my excitement and not being able to share. im just not greedy i suppose

well id rather listen and be excited with everyone instead of having to contain my excitement and not being able to share. im just not greedy i suppose

I agree. Part of the fun for me is being here and seeing everyone's reactions and picks as to what they like...and then bitching...it's sooo much fun! Not the same as listening to it alone in my room while I can't discuss it.

Someone is messing on twitter....

:lol: That was pretty entertaining not even gonna lie. I don't wanna leave cause I know as soon as I leave my laptop it's gonna leak..

LEAK!!!!!

:lol: That was pretty entertaining not even gonna lie. I don't wanna leave cause I know as soon as I leave my laptop it's gonna leak..

LEAK!!!!!

:lmao: I'm paranoid and don't wanna go to bed (even though it's 3:48 AM in Germany right now) because I fear that when I get up, everyone has listened to it and discussed all songs for hours already.

:lmao: I'm paranoid and don't wanna go to bed (even though it's 3:48 AM in Germany right now) because I fear that when I get up, everyone has listened to it and discussed all songs for hours already.

Right??! I can't deal with you bitches discussing this without me for hours either!! This is a huge event here! When I go to sleep I'm going to put my alarm to wake up every hour and check, just in case it leaks during that time.

Guest Mdnaboy

...I love thee and want so badly to be good."

I am waiting..wearing out my Girl gone wild track from itunes...........IF it was vinyl I would be on a third copy by now.

I will wait!

Guest Xanthium

I have to drive out of town for training on Sunday afternoon. This shit BETTER be out by then for me to BLAST in my car!

nene-leakes-o.gif

I wonder how they've kept it under wraps for soo long? It's a rarity in this day and age for a highly anticipated album not to leak ages before hand.

Since I am not listening early, I shouldn't care, but part of me is kind of impressed that it didn't leak too early. Just because everyone is kind of spoiled and impatient in this digital era, and it's kind of like Madonna taught them a little lesson :lol:

It doesn't surprise me. Especially after the first single leaked so fucking early.

Madge's music is kept in FORT KNOX till the time is right.

She hasn't.

It is just a different sign of the times.

As others sais, the album IS out there. But is going around in circles.

On one side, this is just a proof of how social networking has changed the online communities for good. Thing alwayas happen elsewhere these days.

On the other side, people who have the album are using it to separate the bourgeoisie from the rabble. The main difference this time is that no one wants to be the next Jorge, so they have found a different way to bull about it.

No links?? :dramatic: at least we get a full song tonight and have a new video to look forward to in a couple days then the full album. :clap: I'm certain the whole Jorge thing scared everyone from taking a chance publicly leaking anything.

i'm so glad it hasn't leaked actually. They seem to be doing a good job, collecting mobiles and bags before the listening sessions. Love the building excitement and anticipation. I love the fact that i havent listened any of the snippets.

Edited by smirnoff_ice

i'm so glad it hasn't leaked actually. They seem to be doing a good job, collecting mobiles and bags before the listening sessions. Love the building excitement and anticipation. I love the fact that i havent listened any of the snippets.

:thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

MDNA LEAKS TONIGHT ‏ @MDNA_LEAKS

15 minutes until MDNA LEAKS

11h Xtina & Madonna Fan Xtina & Madonna Fan ‏ @QueenMadonna17

@MDNA_LEAKS You will reported to interscope and madonna's manager @guyoseary if you leak anything,

Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

@QueenMadonna17 thank you.. please police all leaks for us.. much appreciated..