Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

She's too old to do short white hair and not look like a dyke or something. She should keep her hair long and sexy.

weeto.jpg

:lmao:

I don't understand people wasting their time creating fake coverart or fake M pics in general, putting the arms and

legs of an anorexic 18 yo to her 50 year old face or making her look super inflated as if she was some desperate

surgery case. Why waste your time that way? At least make your cover art look decent idiots

I don't understand people wasting their time creating fake coverart or fake M pics in general, putting the arms and

legs of an anorexic 18 yo to her 50 year old face or making her look super inflated as if she was some desperate

surgery case. Why waste your time that way? At least make your cover art look decent idiots

This happens when someone has a miserable life and got no talent in life: the post above.

Idiot.

This happens when someone has a miserable life and got no talent in life: the post above.

Idiot.

Lend me some of your talent then :crazy:

I want to make a shitty pointless Madonna picture too :doofus:

There really is a lot of anticipation on TV today the 2 girl hosts on ETALK Canada said they must admit they can't wait for Madonna's new album. Check out the latest issue of People magazine(the first issue of 2012) Chuck the music guy says he misses Madonna and that the world misses her too.

Good stuff!

A snippet of the song should leak! :(

I want some official news now !!!!!!!!!!! :americanlife::americanlife: At least the tracklist and the title of the album!

and what about an official press release for the album and tour ! It`s about time :fag:

Guest IJustFuctMadonna

If there's one consistent thing about every M forum I've been on it's the bitchy critiques of others' Photoshop skills. :boxing:

These waiting days for any new information about the new album / single / tour are hell !! :americanlife: The shorter ( i guess within the next two weeks ) the harder it gets :fag:

The news could come anytime from now , in the next few days..... things are getting really excited but waiting is killing ! :)

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6251

No Nervo for Madonna

Back in September Australian sisters Nervo - who wrote dance-pop hits for David Guetta, Kylie Minogue and more - told music blogger Jon Aliaga that Madonna expressed interest in recording one of their songs for her new album.

Even though it all seemed a natural fit, the track eventually remained in the Nervo realm, as Mim and Liv explained to Glam Adelaide:

"She definitely wanted one of our records, but our label really wanted us to keep the track for ourselves. So it’s our next single! It’s the track we’ve done with Avicii. I think it’s so great that she wanted to work with us, but she let go of the collaboration, and we’re releasing now, so don’t worry, the song will still come to life."

--------

They've recorded a track with Avicii, called 'You're Gonna Love Again' and they've played it a few nights ago, as it's the new single.

So, it's probably this one:

Guest groovyguy

These waiting days for any new information about the new album / single / tour are hell !! :americanlife: The shorter ( i guess within the next two weeks ) the harder it gets :fag:

The news could come anytime from now , in the next few days..... things are getting really excited but waiting is killing ! :)

I find the lack of marketing a little disturbing. The GAYL single is to be released this month and Madonna's camp seems so quiet. Nothing official. The only thing we had was Guy O's tweet on Dec 24th, "I will tweet more.. Next year I will have much more to share.. It will be a busy year!" I hope the next year he's talking about is not 2013! Gosh, there was such a huge hype before Hung Up with the Motorola campaign being the "viral". What's up with her marketing team? It's almost like she never left Warner.

Guest bluejean

MADONNA - GIRL GONE WILD (Snippet)?

No offense to everyone yahooing about this but I don't know where in there you are hearing a hit. All I hear it the same bar of music repeated over and over which tells us next to nothing about what the song is really like :confused:

I find the lack of marketing a little disturbing. The GAYL single is to be released this month and Madonna's camp seems so quiet. Nothing official. The only thing we had was Guy O's tweet on Dec 24th, "I will tweet more.. Next year I will have much more to share.. It will be a busy year!" I hope the next year he's talking about is not 2013! Gosh, there was such a huge hype before Hung Up with the Motorola campaign being the "viral". What's up with her marketing team? It's almost like she never left Warner.

I agree.Things are too quiet in Madonna's camp right now! At the very least,they should be giving us a little bit of news...maybe a shot of the album cover and/or tracklist? A few pics from the GMAYL video? If they wanna build some excitment for this new album and era,they need to start NOW.

I agree.Things are too quiet in Madonna's camp right now! At the very least,they should be giving us a little bit of news...maybe a shot of the album cover and/or tracklist? A few pics from the GMAYL video? If they wanna build some excitment for this new album and era,they need to start NOW.

It's only jan 3rd... It's better for her to wait 1 or 2 weeks before the Super Bowl to keep the buzz going.

Guest groovyguy

It's only jan 3rd... It's better for her to wait 1 or 2 weeks before the Super Bowl to keep the buzz going.

Isn't that the time the GAYL is to be released? Since the official press says that the single will be released late January, it should go on sale 1 week before the Super Bowl. Surely its radio premier should be at least 1 week before sale. Wouldn't it make sense to start the buzz before that?

Where's the marketing team at? They need to wake up and get things rolling! Madonna and her team should be choosing the second single and filming a video for it too.Nowadays,many artists come out with *TWO* strong singles before the album is even released.I wanna see some aggressive,effective promotion this time!

Isn't that the time the GAYL is to be released? Since the official press says that the single will be released late January, it should go on sale 1 week before the Super Bowl. Surely its radio premier should be at least 1 week before sale. Wouldn't it make sense to start the buzz before that?

Didn't 4 Minutes go on sale at the same time as it went to radio? I don't expect anything before mid-late january.