Sticky and Sweet Tour SKY Broadcast - The Viewing Thread

Braby

Like A Prayer left me speechless! I just love it!

AMAZING! FIERCE! GREAT! ORGASMIC! BREATHLESS!!!! SPEACHLESS!!!

BEST PERFORMANCE EVER!!! THE CROWD, THE SOUND, THE EFFECT!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Oh no the worst thing ever :vomit:

"Hung Up"

While I agree the original version sounds much better suited... I think this is a great interpretation. If you've been a fan of Madonna long, you'd know that she isn't about performing something exactly like the album version. If you want to hear the album version, put on the album.

I'm curious how FROZEN will fit in this spot with the second leg?

Oh no the worst thing ever :vomit:

"Hung Up"

what's wrong w/ this version? don't get why peeps don't like it. it's not incredible, but it's pretty damn awesome that she starts the song out JUST HER and an electric guitar. i mean it's madonna, rocking out, without the band starting. this is her at her most EMMY.

THE QUEEN WILL TOPPLE THE KING!!!!

While I agree the original version sounds much better suited... I think this is a great interpretation. If you've been a fan of Madonna long, you'd know that she isn't about performing something exactly like the album version. If you want to hear the album version, put on the album.

I'm curious how FROZEN will fit in this spot with the second leg?

Thanks but no thanks for the 'Madonna 101' cause I've been fan for more than 22 years and I know she likes to reinterpret her own songs.

But it doesn't mean I have to blindly like them just because she does. Credit when it's due and all that. Rock "Hung Up" is a steaming heap of turd and I think you'll find most fans agree with that.

Why else do you think she axed it off now for the 2nd leg? :lmao:

So so far, it's exactly the same as the original show? No DYU, No Holiday, No Frozen etc?

it's not live silly - it's from brazil from the first leg of the tour. xo