MIAMI - November 26 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Shopgal1984

and what is up with a-rod and his awful scarf. he looks gayer than all of my friends put together....and that's pretty gay! haha

As Madonna completed her second song before a sell-out crowd in Miami's Dolphin Stadium Wednesday night, New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez handed her a bottle of water.

"It was easy for him to hand it off because he was sitting in the front row," a witness tells E! News. "He was all excited watching her perform."

I wonder if that part is true. I don't know, seems a bit too much. Maybe it was someone next to him.

We need a video/pix of this.

The Gloria pic was from 2006 LOL

The Arod thing was so weird her kept walking down he isle to chat to people like mid row end catwalk. Like her stood and had a conversation with the Berg for like 10 minutes while people took his photo and screamed and listened in, lol so bizzare.

The show was NUTS, i thing she really had a good time i think it started at like 10pm making her 2.30 hrs late.. musta been a record! I think she had an great time i know I did, she was REALLY sexual tonight i dunno if it was cos Arod was in the audience but she was humping everything LOL when she bend down to give someone the mic in into the groove she's all like 'lets do it doggy style' lmao!

Like a Prayer in a stadium is everything with those flashing M's and all that energy! as was Give It To Me!

Timbaland was totally unexpected, i thought something had gone wrong with the stage and someone was trying to fix it, it took me a minute to get it, him trying to dance to 4 minutes was the funniest thing ever i hope someone got the video. LOL

She looked shocked to see Pharrell i dunnno if that was just part of her act or he really suprised her LOL

Great show!

This was my first showing of Madonna. I was very excited to go as well as my gf( I bought her tickets as she loves Madonna). I spent almost $700 back in June for great seats. Where to start I arrived at the Dolphin Stadium at 6:30pm for a showing of 7:30pm. Madonna came out just a bit after 10pm. I could not believe we were waiting so long. I rushed from work just to get there in time. The set up was nice; I walked around the stadium and if you were anywhere else but the first couple floor rows you were unable to see anything. The songs were all about heart ships, breakups, and more stuff like that. Oh Yeah if you didn't know the words to the song she was singing you would not have understood what was going on. The sound sucked. Supposedly Madonna was known for her clothing wardrobe. Come on I swear she wore the same thing just with a jacket or something small added. She did have a cool ending with the lights. But Overall the best part was the beer I bought.

i had a major blast at the show here in miami.... my section (128) was FILLED with dIe hard fans and we screemed danced and shouted the entire show......generally speaking however i found the crowd to be relatively sedate but I think it had something to do with the colder than usual weather and the fact that most people did not come prepared...after almost three hours of wait time I think some of the locals were comatose LOL...

Madonna however was on fire and more than worth the wait!! favourite numbers were she's not me, like a prayer, vogue and heartbeat.

Edited by Madsexy18

she was REALLY sexual tonight i dunno if it was cos Arod was in the audience but she was humping everything LOL when she bend down to give someone the mic in into the groove she's all like 'lets do it doggy style' lmao!

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Thats clearly because of A-Rod! that man must be doing her real GOOD! I'm happy for her! :lol:

Guest BytheBay
I was going to say,no way is Madonna having Chris at one of her shows that soon! LOL

i don't know if that picture of him is current but yes chris was there last night

Didnt somebody kick Chris's ass :rant:

He was making fun of her tour before it even began. How dare he even show up after badmouthing his own sister.

As for A-Rod, he must be a huge Madonna fan ;) I think he attended Confessions Tour two times.

It was explained that picture was taken in 2006. No idea why it was posted in this thread.

This was my first showing of Madonna. I was very excited to go as well as my gf( I bought her tickets as she loves Madonna). I spent almost $700 back in June for great seats. Where to start I arrived at the Dolphin Stadium at 6:30pm for a showing of 7:30pm. Madonna came out just a bit after 10pm. I could not believe we were waiting so long. I rushed from work just to get there in time. The set up was nice; I walked around the stadium and if you were anywhere else but the first couple floor rows you were unable to see anything. The songs were all about heart ships, breakups, and more stuff like that. Oh Yeah if you didn't know the words to the song she was singing you would not have understood what was going on. The sound sucked. Supposedly Madonna was known for her clothing wardrobe. Come on I swear she wore the same thing just with a jacket or something small added. She did have a cool ending with the lights. But Overall the best part was the beer I bought.

:lmao::lmao:

Who are you?? :lmao::lmao: shut up ....