Show your M collection and rare items

Guest whatatramp

Guest whatatramp

I'm feeling nostalgic for my Madonna collecting days :inlove: This is the only real photo I have left of it and there was more on the other side of my room :voodoo:

IMG_0059_2_zps4853f213.jpg

Show your current or past M collection!

Guest whatatramp

I especially miss this (not my photo)

Madonna+-+The+Immaculate+Collection+-+Di

and the Like A Prayer promo item hanging from my ceiling, you can also just work out a large LAP album cover standee at the bottom of the photo

and of course this!!! UGH (not my photo again)

DSC09340.JPG

WOW! Your pretty young...where did you get all your singles from?

My father collected her in the 80s and 90s, and then I came along a acquired all his stuff :sassy:

My father collected her in the 80s and 90s, and then I came along a acquired all his stuff :sassy:

Omg that's awesome!!! My Dad wasn't a collector, but he had several singles of her in his CD collection too. When I was about 3 I always picked the CD's I found the most interesting to look at (M's singles, obviously) and listened to them. That's how I got into her when I was very little. :sassy:

I love seeing pics of Madonna collections. I just had a few posters hang in my room. There must be a photo somewhere.

Lum, what a cool dad you have!

Cool Dad!

:thumbsup:

Love seeing all of your collections pics. It's so cool seeing everything all together in one place like that. My M stuff is scattered around the house and attic in so many different places.