Tour updates

Bitch

Can anyone please upload the file to Megaupload? The file won't play on iPhones from where it's posed right now.

I can't upload it but you can technically download a flash browser on your iPhone and open the stream off hardcandymusic there...OR download the soundcloud app and search for their user page and stream it there. Hope that helps. :)

The more you play it its NOT horrendous BUT her voice??? when she says Virgin I cringe...

I havent listen to it. Is it ala GS style? :crazy:

I can't upload it but you can technically download a flash browser on your iPhone and open the stream off hardcandymusic there...OR download the soundcloud app and search for their user page and stream it there. Hope that helps. :)

Thanks! :thumbsup: Will give it a try!

Those people talking are SO annoying!

Yeah. And lol @ the man's singing

"Ai'm a seener, Ai'm a seener, Ai'm a seener Ai laik et dat wai" :lol:

But nevermind, I guess nobody could shut up when they're seeing Madonna rehearsing live.

I havent listen to it. Is it ala GS style? :crazy:

No that was a mess lol this has more of an alternative/messy exhausted vocals/whispers style to it. It sounds a bit I'm Breathless style but darker and more melancholy.

Guest bluejean

Haven't got to that but Hung Up is fucking magical. One of her best reinventions ever. Can't wait to see how it fits into the storyline. That WHOLE opening section is just so epic, theatrical, I am just breathless and that's at the audio only.

Guest astonishing!

Up to GMAYL. It sounds fun. Not looking forward to Virgin from what you guys are saying.

And isn't that good? :confused:

I love it although I bet most people will hate it. Then again, I think my taste in music is a bit obscure as a musician who writes dark music so I can see where she was going with it and I can understand why fans find her poppier renditions more accessible and enjoyable. It's like deeper and deeper on reinvention more slower and darker.

And isn't that good? :confused:

Well, many people here (myself included) are having problems with her voice. It isn't all bad, but in some parts she sounds like a tortured sheep.

i heard there will be one surprising number that we haven t heard in reaherseal recording.

Do you have a source?

Guest bluejean

I'm up to Masterpiece. Gosh I KNEW this song would sound amazing live. Better than Your Must Love Me, Lament and all the other recent ballad moments. Open Your Heart is also just exquisite. Vocals are perfect in these.