Video Music Awards '09 - new thread

Apples388

Guest SoUnusual

can we watch live?where?

This is the Live Carpet....

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:433529" width="512" height="319" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashVars="configParams=type%3Dnetwork%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A433529%26startUri=mgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A433529" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed>

Well, you can also say that MTV abandoned Madonna in the 90's as well. As a matter of fact, they abandoned all music artists cuz they completely stopped playing all music.

As far as tonight's show goes, my understanding is that the MJ tribute will only be at the beginning. I don't think it will be scattered throughout the show. I'm sure people will mention him in their speeches though. But as far as the tribute goes, it sounds like it's only at the beginning of the show. The whole show isn't dedicated to him, just the first performance.

Don't disagree with anything you said really. I agree how they have abandoned the whole concept of their channel for "Reality" shows.

And i hope you're right that it's just a portion of the show, but I have sneaky suspicion it's going to be just more than the beginning.