Do you think Celebration will be one of Madonnas biggest hits?

Guest Madlover033003

i think it's a fun song. acceptable as a greatest hits single. but it would be a disaster if it was a first single from a studio album. it's nowhere near as good as "hung up" or "4 minutes". most of the songs on "hard candy" was better. i'm really surprised to see so many people loved it. "4 minutes" had got a more negative reaction on this forum, but it was a superior song in every level. i think we, as fans, do not represent general public taste.

Guest superman

Yep! I think it's going to be in the same catagory of success as "Hung Up".

success as HUNG UP? IT WAS ONLY NO. 7 ON THE BILLBOARD AND VERY LOW DOWLOADING ITUNES

WHILE 4 minutes SINGLE - came up no.3 and it was massive hit and massive downloads. In fact when it came out on the first day on the RADIO - it was A BLAST!! but this one CELEBRATION was very quiet.. what went wrong? no promotion?

so you should say as successful as 4 MINUTES!!

success as HUNG UP? IT WAS ONLY NO. 7 ON THE BILLBOARD AND VERY LOW DOWLOADING ITUNES

WHILE 4 minutes SINGLE - came up no.3 and it was massive hit and massive downloads. In fact when it came out on the first day on the RADIO - it was A BLAST!! but this one CELEBRATION was very quiet.. what went wrong? no promotion?

so you should say as successful as 4 MINUTES!!

"4 minutes" was more succesful on us charts, but in terms of worldwide popularity "hung up" was more succesful. "4 minutes" turned off many hardcore fans.

Guest Danny86

^The hardcore fans never have anything to do with a song becoming a hit or not. "Hung Up" turned off a lot of fans as well, like each of her lead off singles.

Guest SuperPop

^The hardcore fans never have anything to do with a song becoming a hit or not. "Hung Up" turned off a lot of fans as well, like each of her lead off singles.

yet 'Hung Up' is one of her most beloved lead off singles ever, while 4M is one of her most hatred ones..