Fan Review of Sticky tour.

glittercandy

Guest Pud Whacker
:lol:

I just don't get why the RIT lovers should be ashamed because they liked/loved the hits she did for the first time in years.

It's like saying DON'T YOU DARE LOVING BORDERLINE ON THE STICKY TOUR!

no, i dont think that, at all. i think whatever someones favorite tour is great. i totally respect it. different strokes for different folks. ditaluver and i were just stating our views on the matter. im damned if i do and damned if i dont.

LICK ME!!!!

no, i dont think that, at all. i think whatever someones favorite tour is great. i totally respect it. different strokes for different folks. ditaluver and i were just stating our views on the matter. im damned if i do and damned if i dont.

LICK ME!!!!

I wasn't talking about you but in general!

Guest Pud Whacker
RIT is her worst tour EVER!

:demonic:

A NEW ARGENTINA, THE CHAINS OF THE MASSES UNTIED!!! A NEW ARGENTINA, THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE, CAN NOT BE AND WILL NOT BE AND MUST NOT ME DENIED!!!!!!!!!

release him.

Guest ditaluver
Stop analyzing EVERYTHING.

but its fun sometimes :D im certaintly not going to make a video and post it on youtube about it.

and you are an exception to my opinion. you obviously dont fall into the category that other fans I know, do.

i'm one of those rare exceptions where i actually loved the RIT tour. Would probably be my 2nd fave after Confessios and i've seen THEM ALL...EVERY TOUR. so it is possible to have RIT ranked up there and still be a fan from day 1.

I hated DW and i'm way over 30...so i blow that theory too. But thats just me. theres always an exception.

(Pud is so sexy!)

Guest ditaluver
i believe its their second. dwt being their first and they were very disappointed because it wasnt the immaculate collection on wheels. it was the next step from the girlie show - artistically. for me, RIT was a step back due to her losing her footing during american life.

dwt is fantastic on every level but from my vantage point the fans that disliked it came of age with the spice girls, britney, the boy bands. so while they waited for madonna to tour and saw all her OLD tours on VHS, dvd - they expected her to do what these new wannabes were doing that she had done years before them. when the real case is, madonna picked up where she left off. thats why you hear ONLY people in the 30's liked it. well, that may be true because it was the long time fans. some of those fans were under 30 (like yourself) but you were fan and saw her tour before dwt, im just talking likely ratios.

i agree 100% regarding RIT. as with most madonna tours, theyre very reflective of the albums promotion. from the gap ad, to britney to the first time she didnt rebound after a bad film, i think madonna lost a bit of confidence and it shows in that tour to me. it GLARES from that tour.

you hit the nail on the head here...for me. This is exactly what I was trying to say. Thanks oh wise one!

:)

Guest Pud Whacker
i'm one of those rare exceptions where i actually loved the RIT tour. Would probably be my 2nd fave after Confessios and i've seen THEM ALL...EVERY TOUR. so it is possible to have RIT ranked up there and still be a fan from day 1.

I hated DW and i'm way over 30...so i blow that theory too. But thats just me. theres always an exception.

(Pud is so sexy!)

dont get me wrong....i loved it, too!!! while i was there. its dropped only in retrospect. the thing is what i kind of said in response to ditaluver. it wasnt where she left off with dwt, the way dwt is where she left off with girlie. it was like a step back. thats all. i love all madonnas tours. :thumbsup: ALL OF THEM!!!

Guest bluejean
Welp, I disagree. I think 80% of what he said was negative. And this is coming from someone who regularly nit-picks her (me).

I think anyone who says "she completely disregarded me" has an exaggerated opinion of themselves. Like she should give a fuck about one fan in the front row who wanted her to sing "I'll Remember" in the final set??!! Of course she isn't going to break the "party atmosphere" with a song like that. I love that song, but I would never request it during that point in the show.

And then for him to say that he saw the show twice is purely ridiculous.

Yes I agree. And at the end of the day, Madonna has put months of thought, rehearsals and her heart and soul into her show. To have some guy shove a sign in her face like that would be very irritating, so of course it's completely understandable that she would ignore it.

Guest ditaluver
Yes I agree. And at the end of the day, Madonna has put months of thought, rehearsals and her heart and soul into her show. To have some guy shove a sign in her face like that would be very irritating, so of course it's completely understandable that she would ignore it.

lately Ive read from some other forums some quite disturbing signs and things they plan on doing during the show. its a complete lack of common decency and fuckign respect. you'd be shocked at how disgusting some people are :(

dont get me wrong....i loved it, too!!! while i was there. its dropped only in retrospect. the thing is what i kind of said in response to ditaluver. it wasnt where she left off with dwt, the way dwt is where she left off with girlie. it was like a step back. thats all. i love all madonnas tours. :thumbsup: ALL OF THEM!!!

Do you think Confessions picks up from where DWT left off?

Just to remind some people that for a lot of South Americans this is the first time EVER they will listen live to Hung Up, ROL, Music, etc....i think people here are really glad she is playing these songs.

dwt is fantastic on every level but from my vantage point the fans that disliked it came of age with the spice girls, britney, the boy bands. so while they waited for madonna to tour and saw all her OLD tours on VHS, dvd - they expected her to do what these new wannabes were doing that she had done years before them. when the real case is, madonna picked up where she left off. thats why you hear ONLY people in the 30's liked it. well, that may be true because it was the long time fans. some of those fans were under 30 (like yourself) but you were fan and saw her tour before dwt, im just talking likely ratios.

When the DWT show was over I heard these people next to me bitching "She didn't even sing Vogue" :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker
When the DWT show was over I heard these people next to me bitching "She didn't even sing Vogue" :lol:

:demonic:

and its funny, and thats the thing i think the original fan base gets. aside form the first album - AT THAT TIME MUSICALLY, those songs were played out. its like she was doing something and establishing herself differently for more longevity and not becoming a greatest hits act - she hadnt toured in 8 years. just as evita had to happen, so did madonna having to distance herself from her past (even if it it was for just awhile) to rise above the rest.

Just to remind some people that for a lot of South Americans this is the first time EVER they will listen live to Hung Up, ROL, Music, etc....i think people here are really glad she is playing these songs.

thats what im saying! im a tour virgin and while any songs of hers would be great to hear live id really like to hear these recent "tour classics" and i thinks its fun how she keeps breathing new life into past songs.

all i heard from that guy was "wah wah wah". i couldnt even get throught the whole video once i heard he hated candy shop and that she should have ditched die another day :dramatic:

Guest Pud Whacker
thats what im saying! im a tour virgin and while any songs of hers would be great to hear live id really like to hear these recent "tour classics" and i thinks its fun how she keeps breathing new life into past songs.

all i heard from that guy was "wah wah wah". i couldnt even get throught the whole video once i heard he hated candy shop and that she should have ditched die another day :dramatic:

when and where will you see her? :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
Nov 12th, Denver.

hopefully the 11th too!!

and its your first time? oh, that must be very exciting. youre going to love it!!!! cant wait to hear your review. :thumbsup:

Pud is so cute! if Madonna ever graces the Washington DC area with her presence again, i want you to come see her here with me!

and if she doesnt, i'll always go to NY and see her....what show did you go to? Please dont say the 6th cause i was there and i missed you :banghead:

Guest Drowned Bedtime

In response to the video;

I agree with him, even if he is being a bit bitter about it.

I mean, I'm sure I'd enjoy seeing a show of this tour (I'm not going to any, too expensive), it's just my least favourite album of hers...like...ever. Awful. So I'd prefer to see some rarities I love, esp. ones from '90-'99.