Fan Review of Sticky tour.

glittercandy

Guest Mogadonna

This review could have been a lot worse. If your paying top $ to see Madonna it would be disappointing if the show didn't live up to expectations so it's understandable. No doubt this guy will be at Madonna's next tour seeing multiple shows. Hung Up, Music La Isla Bonita and Ray Of Light need to be hung up for a few years.

Guest ditaluver
What's wrong with some gays? They always think the universe is spinning around them. Deluded creatures.

Like Madonna would notice his stupid signs.

Retard.

I am quite sure madonna noticed his signs. They were right in her face...she does have eyes. He could see her read them...and then she ignored him. Which, I understand, I'll remember is not a good song choice...but hey, it would have been bad fucking ass if she had actually sang a couple of lines...considering she has ignored this gem for so long.

the only difference between this guy and those of us who bitch on forums is that we are hiding behind a screen where he put himself out there for everyone to bash. Its just another guy's opinion (being GAY or not shouldnt even be brought into this equation) Go to any forum, anywhere and you'll find someone else who feels the same way Tom does.

Tom is a great guy...but I dont agree with hardly any of his review. I knew what to expect but being front row was far more magical to me than to even think about what I didnt like about the show. I enjoyed it all very much...I got my moneys worth and I would do it all again.

I dont have time to worry about what she did or didnt do...its done...and I loved it :)

and for the record Kelly Ripa did not hold up his sign.

What's that supposed to mean? And what does it have to do with the price of tea in China?

I was just saying he was from NY not saying NYers are f*cked like this guy. It came out the wrong way i guess. I still think this guy is wacked

Guest ursaminorjim
So how many times IS it allowed to see Madonna oh wise one?

Well, if every time you're seeing her you're getting bummed about the set-list, then I'd suggest it's time for a break. Especially as he's seeing multiple shows of the same tour - he should know what to expect, no?

Guest Pud Whacker

i agree with nothing MY tommy said. but i love tom. ive known him since 1998. when i was just in new york, i called him and he took the rest of the day off just to show me around. took me to the bad girl cafe and the roxy and shyt. hes the greatest. but we always have different opinions about madonna.

me and my tom - he has the most beautiful skin ever.

df4aff3e.jpg

7fc50eb0.jpg

Guest ditaluver

I know Tom too and I adore him!!!! And Pud, you are right, FABULOUS SKIN! hahaha

Poor guy was on crutches at the show...perhaps he was drugged up and didnt realize how fucking awesome the show was HAHAHA

9b06re2.jpg

i kinda thought his review was spot-on to how i felt. I just dont know if i'd say it the way he did.

I did get a chuckle out of certain parts like when he acted so shocked that she sang Borderline like anybody in the free world didnt know the set list for months before?

and i kinda laughed when he described the Rain video interlude and got confused and goes "well, it doesnt really matter'...then why are you talking about it and we are watching it? LOL

and i loved how he kept reminding us (and her) that she doesnt have many hits anymore. he said it about Music (we all know its your only # 1 hit in ages! LOL) and about 4 mins as well...how she had to do it cause it was her only hit. and Ray of light was her only hit in a long time.

He's cute....i'd do him :demonic:

i agree with nothing MY tommy said. but i love tom. ive known him since 1998. when i was just in new york, i called him and he took the rest of the day off just to show me around. took me to the bad girl cafe and the roxy and shyt. hes the greatest. but we always have different opinions about madonna.

me and my tom - he has the most beautiful skin ever.

df4aff3e.jpg

7fc50eb0.jpg

and Pud, dont be so quick to point out how nice looking he is....you are SEXY AS HELL! My kinda guy through and through! :thumbsup:

one last comment....LOL The whole request thing...kinda stupid really. Dont be asking the crowd for requests and then pick and chose what you want to do. Its like someone saying "i want to take you to a movie for your birthday, pick one, its up to you" and then you pick one and they go "well, any movie but that one"...then dont ask if you have conditions.

yeah, some peoples choices arent really appropriate, like i'm so sure she isnt gonna rip into "love dont live here anymore' between Ray of light and hung up, or wherever this segment was....but she could always pretend to have gotten a request and sing whatever she feels like. She is an 'actress' after all. :demonic:

Guest ditaluver
I agree that he's cute. But he seems like someone that would be so nitpicky and hard to please in bed. OMG your penis is crooked. It has too much hair. OMG your cum is too bitter.

I may be way off here in this anaylysis...but I wonder if [some] of those fans from NY, who have more access to rare performances, to M herself... arent a little bit too spoiled for their own good....and I also think some of that has to do with age. Like those fans aged 22-28...who only first saw M on tour at DWT or RIT. Its like a different breed. Im not catagorizing everyone from that age group but there is something different about those fans. Im not explaining myself as well as I would like so I hope I didnt offend anyone.

I say just go with the flow. There is no reason to nit-pick every single thing she does.

Guest Pud Whacker
I may be way off here in this anaylysis...but I wonder if [some] of those fans from NY, who have more access to rare performances, to M herself... arent a little bit too spoiled for their own good....and I also think some of that has to do with age. Like those fans aged 22-28...who only first saw M on tour at DWT or RIT. Its like a different breed. Im not catagorizing everyone from that age group but there is something different about those fans. Im not explaining myself as well as I would like so I hope I didnt offend anyone.

I say just go with the flow. There is no reason to nit-pick every single thing she does.

its very true. this is why RIT is their favorite. they missed all the other tours and are pining for the hits she has already done to death like open your heart, holiday, etc. or the ones from the new album shes touring. its like the ones they complain about now, music and ray of light. i remember this breed complaining about songs after only one tour. by RIT they were already over dont tell me and frozen. i was like, wow, you wouldnt have lasted in the 80's. the other thing to take notice of is a lot of the people that hopped on during something to forget and evita have kind of dropped off the madonna boat. veeboo and avoidthecliche. very interesting. tom is a true blue madonna fan. :thumbsup:

from the very beginning madonna played the songs form her newest album plus hits. nothings changed. she still does that. the bulk is new album material and its peppered with past hits. the girlie show is a prime example of this. for me, its whats bearable for her at the moment. no more, no less.

she has many more tours to do so its not unlikely we will get open your heart and such. good luck with angel. that was from the new album. over and over, too. its like will we see isaac again? probably not. but it was fantastic to get the new material when its fresh. :thumbsup:

Guest ditaluver
its very true. this is why RIT is their favorite.

Im convinced anyone who says RIT is their fav, its most likely cause it was their first tour...and if not their first tour, perhaps the first tour they were towards the front and pit. Cause in my opinion, anyone who had seen her previous tours, wouldnt choose RIT as their fav. At least I certainly wouldnt.

someone once told me only people over 30 liked DWT...and I think "what a fucking idiot you are" I loved the DWT cause of all the non singles it had. Everyone else hates it cause of that....but hey, when on earth will we ever have the chance to see Gone, WIFLFAG (spanish), II, BS, SFH, MER GIRL, NOBODYS PERFECT!!! those are fantastic songs!!!

RIT was a mess compared to VT, WTG, BA and GS. I loved some of the songs but everything else seemed like a cluster fuck.

Guest Pud Whacker
Im convinced anyone who says RIT is their fav, its most likely cause it was their first tour...and if not their first tour, perhaps the first tour they were towards the front and pit. Cause in my opinion, anyone who had seen her previous tours, wouldnt choose RIT as their fav. At least I certainly wouldnt.

someone once told me only people over 30 liked DWT...and I think "what a fucking idiot you are" I loved the DWT cause of all the non singles it had. Everyone else hates it cause of that....but hey, when on earth will we ever have the chance to see Gone, WIFLFAG (spanish), II, BS, SFH, MER GIRL, NOBODYS PERFECT!!! those are fantastic songs!!!

RIT was a mess compared to VT, WTG, BA and GS. I loved some of the songs but everything else seemed like a cluster fuck.

i believe its their second. dwt being their first and they were very disappointed because it wasnt the immaculate collection on wheels. it was the next step from the girlie show - artistically. for me, RIT was a step back due to her losing her footing during american life.

dwt is fantastic on every level but from my vantage point the fans that disliked it came of age with the spice girls, britney, the boy bands. so while they waited for madonna to tour and saw all her OLD tours on VHS, dvd - they expected her to do what these new wannabes were doing that she had done years before them. when the real case is, madonna picked up where she left off. thats why you hear ONLY people in the 30's liked it. well, that may be true because it was the long time fans. some of those fans were under 30 (like yourself) but you were fan and saw her tour before dwt, im just talking likely ratios.

i agree 100% regarding RIT. as with most madonna tours, theyre very reflective of the albums promotion. from the gap ad, to britney to the first time she didnt rebound after a bad film, i think madonna lost a bit of confidence and it shows in that tour to me. it GLARES from that tour.

Guest Pud Whacker
and Pud, dont be so quick to point out how nice looking he is....you are SEXY AS HELL! My kinda guy through and through! :thumbsup:

aw, rafter, youre so sweet. :thumbsup:

I adored DWT (my first live tour).I adores RIT (minus the costumes), I loved Confessions (stiil, it was too cold for me) and I love love love Sticky.

SO WHAT?

Stop analyzing EVERYTHING.

P.S:I was near the stage (or the pit) for every single tour.

Guest Pud Whacker
Stop analyzing EVERYTHING.

:rotfl:

coming from YOU!!!!

and big bro, youre always the exception to the rule but lest not forget it wasnt until you saw her that youve lightened up a bit on your harsh madonna criticisms. :thumbsup:

:rotfl:

coming from YOU!!!!

and big bro, youre always the exception to the rule but lest not forget it wasnt until you saw her that youve lightened up a bit on your harsh madonna criticisms. :thumbsup:

harsh madonna criticism?Just beacuse I said I was over ROL on the Sticky tour?I'm still over it,Yes, I danced to it and I had a good time but I still think another song should be included instead of it.And the 4 Minutes performance is boring as hell.So what?

Every tour has low moments.

Guest Pud Whacker
harsh madonna criticism?Just beacuse I said I was over ROL on the Sticky tour?I'm still over it,Yes, I danced to it and I had a good time but I still think another song should be included instead of it.And the 4 Minutes performance is boring as hell.So what?

Every tour has low moments.

LICK BUTT CRACK!!! butt.gif