DOES MADONNA NEED KATY PERRY MORE THAN KATY PERRY NEEDS MADONNA?

MerGirl

M always gets tons of shit from the media that other celebrities might not, but these Katy photos are a real yawn & nothing new. I've been collecting M photo shoots in magazines since the early nineties, but this one I will pass. I'm sure she will have a better one in the future.

• 1 month later...
Guest Peter1984

I don't think taht Katy needs Madonna, because she is on the top now. different is with Madonna now...

^ Katys last album PRISM has only just,crossed the 3 million worldwide sales mark, just 1 million more than MDNA

And Katy,would kill to have the record breaking,box office and attendance figures of Madonnas last tour

Get your facts right

Madonna was also the TOP EARNING CELEBRITY OF 2012 and accotding to Forbes the 5th most powerful celebrity in the world, AHEAD of Katy

If thats,not being on top, then I dont know what is

tumblr_mndqi3ONhs1qepknto1_250.giftumblr_mndqi3ONhs1qepknto2_250.gif
tumblr_mndqi3ONhs1qepknto3_250.giftumblr_mndqi3ONhs1qepknto4_250.gif
tumblr_mndqi3ONhs1qepknto5_250.giftumblr_mndqi3ONhs1qepknto6_250.gif

I can't believe this moment was captured on video! The moment Gaga was fed the lie that would ultimately undo her career. It's as if this was the first time she had heard that comparison. She should've realized it was Katy's sarcasm. Oh, well, the rest is history...

^ Katys last album PRISM has only just,crossed the 3 million worldwide sales mark, just 1 million more than MDNA

And Katy,would kill to have the record breaking,box office and attendance figures of Madonnas last tour

Get your facts right

Madonna doesn't need Katy and to argue over that is pointless. We can all agree on that. But to say that PRISM is not a much more successful album than MDNA is a stretch. Just 1 million more than MDNA means 50% more. That's a considerable difference. Regardless, Katy only wishes she could have M's touring draw.

^ which,was basically what I just posted!

But for Madonna to still habe this kind of commercial success 30 years in the game is AMAZING