NRM - 5

SFH - 5

S/A - 5

Frozen - 5

TPOGB - 5

THANTH - 5

Little Star - 5

Mer Girl - 5

This game is not even about the songs anymore...

I second that. I'm convinced people are having a laugh to themselves when voting.

Even Lum was horrified at the way this game has turned out.

yes it is. Some newbies had a lot of fun this morning.

Newbies don't even know THANTH tbh. These are just pressed pussies with no taste, like seriously. I'm always supportive of non-singles but there are certain albums where the singles are far superior. One of them is Ray of Light!

Wait, your favourite songs got kicked out so you want to start all over again? That's not a fair game...

And newbies can vote for what they want!

Ummm no...Everybody's favourites got kicked out in favor of your precious THANTH and again, it wasn't only newbies voting for it. You should know that.

Wait, your favourite songs got kicked out so you want to start all over again? That's not a fair game...

And newbies can vote for what they want!

Newbies can, yes...but not when they are usual members using multiple accounts to manipulate the game to their own advantage. Even Horn thought they were alias's.

Newbies can, yes...but not when they are members who are using multiple accounts to manipulate the game to their own advantage. Even Horn thought they were alias's.

What are you talking about? There's no such thing as multiple accounts in this thread.

And my favourites got kicked out as well so please no drama. A game is a game, you cannot change the rules.

What are you talking about? There's no such thing as multiple accounts in this thread.

And my favourites got kicked out as well so please no drama. A game is a game, you cannot change the rules.

Yes, there is! Some people used them during the Survivor Threads as well...Fucking bitches!

It would only take a few seconds to log on/off again between different accounts. Use your loaf.

but who are they then? :D the newbies don't even vote for the same songs lol

ok, just let's replace THANTH by Frozen in the real and only proper and official list and keep voting :p

Use your loaf. It would only take a few seconds to log on/off again between different accounts.

Of all the people who played this game today, all of them are real persons with only one account as far as I know. So yes, I think you're mistaken :(

just let's replace THANTH by Frozen in the real and only proper and official list and keep voting

Not fair!! If everyone's so upset about THANTH still being in, let's vote it off and vote between skin and NRM then.

Edited by luckystar90

Of all the people who played this game today, all of them are real persons with only one account as far as I know.

Considering you only have 125 posts, I hardly think you've been here long enough to make that assessment.

DW/SFL - 5

Swim - 5

CPG - 5

ROL - 5

Skin - 5

NRM - 5

SFH - 5

S/A - 5

Frozen - 6

TPOGB - 6

THANTH - 2

Little Star - 5

Mer Girl - 6

Not fair!! If everyone's so upset about THANTH still being in, let's vote it off and vote between skin and NRM then.

I adore THANTH but it seemed to always have been considered as a weak filler, so it's a joke seeing it in the top 3 instead of Frozen and even having a chance to win against NRM or Skin, sorry :p

I never said you in particular. I think DAD is definitely an alias.

No worries! But I know he's not an alias, that's it.

I adore THANTH but it seemed to always have been considered as a weak filler, so it's a joke seeing it in the top 3 instead of Frozen and even having a chance to win against NRM or Skin, sorry

That's because a few people kept voting for it, and only 5 or 6 people played the game today so that's not enough to balance the votes properly. But let's remove it and finish this game between Skin and NRM, right?

Edited by luckystar90

DW/SFL - 5

Swim - 5

CPG - 5

ROL - 5

Skin - 5

NRM - 5

SFH - 5

S/A - 5

Frozen - 6

TPOGB - 6

THANTH - 2

Little Star - 5

Mer Girl - 6

mm ok but then, so what about the countless votes made by "old" members since yesterday, will they be amused?

That's because a few people kept voting for it, and only 5 or 6 people played the game today so that's not enough to balance the votes properly. But let's remove it and finish this game between Skin and NRM, right?

I'm all for it, yes :D

Come on girls, in this shyt not everybody wins...My fave ROFL song is Swim and it got kicked out earlier, same with the previous albums...why do u have to get back to the start!¿?!?!?¿!?...cheesus...just end this shyt already

Come on girls, in this shyt not everybody wins...My fave ROFL song is Swim and it got kicked out earlier, same with the previous albums...why do u have to get back to the start!¿?!?!?¿!?...cheesus...just end this shyt already

+1 Just remove THANTH and go on from that...

+1 Just remove THANTH and go on from that...

well to be honest THANTH was having more points so it should be unfair to remove it, plus, it's my fave of the 4 one that remained here :laugh: :laugh: and I am not a newbie :electropop: