Madonna on GaGa's Look

Voguerista

Guest Pud Whacker

I love that.

well, its true. and then the dingle went back, found the tapes to back up his story and did a little MTV internet spot about it. what a smarmy little turd. really, i think MTV let him go, right? if not, they certainly should have. like i said, i would have fired him on the spot.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

really, i think MTV let him go, right? if not, they certainly should have. like i said, i would have fired him on the spot.

I've no idea if he's still on, I only see him via internet clips. I love how vehement you are whenever it's mentioned.

re: john norris.

still bitter after she let him have it about his clothes during confessions junket in 2005.

so after she had KICKED ASS at roseland, following the sheep of combat journalism - instead of giving accolades, he was just railing her right after her HIGH of being on stage about things she said 100 years ago and was talking about her aging. hes an idiot. he should have been fired ON THE SPOT for speaking to a legend of her status in that common manner.

OH FOR CHRISSAKES

re: john norris.

so after she had KICKED ASS at roseland, following the sheep of combat journalism - instead of giving accolades, he was just railing her right after her HIGH of being on stage about things she said 100 years ago and was talking about her aging. hes an idiot. he should have been fired ON THE SPOT for speaking to a legend of her status in that common manner.

it was THE WORST performance of her career. SHE should have been fired :lmao: