RIO DE JANEIRO - December 14 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Nessie

I don't think it's fucked up at all. The crowd didn't seem to mind; they were too excited to care.

The rain makes it different and more special!

Btw, it could rain tomorrow as well.

I don't think it's fucked up at all. The crowd didn't seem to mind; they were too excited to care.

The rain makes it different and more special!

Btw, it could rain tomorrow as well.

i hope it doesnt rain for the sake of Madonna safety :lol:

and the MOTH stayed placed on the center screen till the end of the show :lmao:

Guest dicktracy
and the MOTH stayed placed at the center screen till the end of the show :lmao:

That's priceless....

Like a moth to a lens... only Rio is to blame... ba-pa-ra-ba-pa-pa... what can I do? :electropop::drool::crazy::doh:

just came back from Maracana Stadium.

the show was amazing and she was very nervous in the beginning, but as soon as she realized we weren't giving the rain any importance, she took the same attitute and performed a great show!

WILD WILD WILD Crowd!!!!

She was worried about us and before singing miles away, she asked us if we wanted her to leave and when 70000 said NO, she said that she was very happy to be here after 15 years.

she felt touched by the fact that we had been standing under heavy rain since the this cold afternoon started.

Although summer is coming next week and Rio is an icon of hot weather and nice beaches, the first show of the Sticky and Sweet Tour in Brazil has probably been the coldest one of this tour. It was freezing outside the stadium after the show and as you could see Madonna drastically changed sme of her outfits.

Great that we have 2 shows scheduled here. Tomorrow we might see a more common show, because today's show was really different from others.

* The moth on the screen could be seen as a black dot on the center screen.

* The lasers efect with the rain were absolutely AMAZING!!! Hard to explain! Even Madonna got surprised!!!!!!!!!!

* Devil Wouldn't Recgonize You and Like a Prayer also gained a different perspective with the rain...very beautiful.

* She's Not Me and Heartbeat performances have been the damaged ones by the rain.

Edited by hungup

just came back from Maracana Stadium.

the show was amazing and she was very nervous in the beginning, but as soon as she realized we weren't giving the rain any importance, she took the same attitute and performed a great show!

WILD WILD WILD Crowd!!!!

She was worried about us and before singing miles away, she asked us if we wanted her to leave and when 70000 said NO, she said that she was very happy to be here after 15 years.

she felt touched by the fact that we had been standing under heavy rain since the this cold afternoon started.

Although summer is coming next week and Rio is an icon of hot weather and nice beaches, the first show of the Sticky and Sweet Tour in Brazil has probably been the coldest one of this tour. It was freezing outside the stadium after the show and as you could see Madonna drastically changed sme of her outfits.

Great that we have 2 shows scheduled here. Tomorrow we might see a more common show, because today's show was really different from others.

* The moth on the screen could be seen as a black dot on the center screen.

* The lasers efect with the rain were absolutely AMAZING!!! Hard to explain! Even Madonna got surprised!!!!!!!!!!

* Devil Wouldn't Recgonize You and Like a Prayer also gained a different perspective with the rain...very beautiful.

* She's Not Me and Heartbeat performances have been the damaged ones by the rain.

Amazing!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

M falls during Shes not me

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVUZdTGcqDU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVUZdTGcqDU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVUZdTGcqDU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol: @ the face her dancer makes after the overwhelming kiss

did she say PUTA? :shock::lmao:

I'm still shocked!

The best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!

She's perfect! I'M FRONT ROW BITCH! rsrsrs

Before request she sing with us: "Aleee eooo, aleeee eooo (like ciao italia)... Fuck the rain, she has to go"

The clothing was different from candy shop, the shoes of the block gipsy too.

Even Vogue she was nervous because of rain.

Fantastic audience, did she move into Miles Away and You must love me.

At the end of YMLM all shouted "You must love ... YOU! YOU! YOU!" She moved sang the last verse "I MUST LOVE YOOOOOOOOOU"

Down the stage at Give it 2 me as soon as it did in Argentina.

PERFECT!

A video of a friend of mine who was at the top of the stadium:

Guest boytoyville
I'm still shocked!

The best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!

She's perfect! I'M FRONT ROW BITCH! rsrsrs

Before request she sing with us: "Aleee eooo, aleeee eooo (like ciao italia)... Fuck the rain, she has to go"

The clothing was different from candy shop, the shoes of the block gipsy too.

Even Vogue she was nervous because of rain.

Fantastic audience, did she move into Miles Away and You must love me.

At the end of YMLM all shouted "You must love ... YOU! YOU! YOU!" She moved sang the last verse "I MUST LOVE YOOOOOOOOOU"

Down the stage at Give it 2 me as soon as it did in Argentina.

PERFECT!

A video of a friend of mine who was at the top of the stadium:

THANK YOU FOR POSTING. AMAZING AUDIENCE!!! EVERYONE IN THE UPPER TIERS JUMPING! THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE!