C - A - N - D - Y . . . C - A - N - D - Y ..

Apples388

Edith Bowman isa Radio 1 NO TALANT DJ who is on maternity leave, email her at

uglyfuckingscottishcuntwhoknosfuckallaboutmusicandyouarentcoolcosyouheardofsomeb

andwhosenameyoumadeup@bbc.co.uk

with pud whacker as your date.

---

listen im so glad you said what you said about give it 2 me, miles away, the rock version of hung up. i was at roseland and it was the most incredible show ive seen. the energy was unbelievable. so when i returned from new york to LA, and saw everyone bashing it, it really soildified how jaded everyone is. its like, how can you even make such a harsh judgement on something youve seen off your computer? THE SHOW WAS AMAZING!!!! nobody in that audience was complaining. its the farcks at home, NOT THERE, munching on chips and a 2 liter that are all, "oh it sucked (munch munch, slurp slurp), she should have done..."

:lmao:

So fucking true.

And trust me when I tell you EVERYONE was shaking their asses in that audience to "Candy Shop" even though all the weirdos here are going on about it being a poor choice of an opener. It's MADONNA on a fucking THRONE. Of course there may be other options as a concert opener but not every opener has to be "Vogue" from RIT or whatever.

The first thing I thought when I saw her thighs and azz in the "Vogue" costume was "WELCOME BACK WTG TOUR BODY MADONNA"

THE BEST

BANGS ? Is that like a FRINGE ? Or the bits that come down the front of the face

iFEAR SHE GOT THE FRINGE WIG OUT to get at SUEDEY cosshe knew he would be there and how he was a noted admirer of this look

1997_oscars.jpg

Suedy what did her Bangs look like? I love them!

I wasn't too keen on the fringe to be honest. But hey, different strokes for different folks eh.

OMG I just remembered another BEST MOMENT EVER: when she grabbed the Blond Ambition curly hair wig, put it on and started crawling back from the catwalk to the main stage to "Last Night a DJ Saved My Life".

BEST EVER

The first thing I thought when I saw her thighs and azz in the "Vogue" costume was "WELCOME BACK WTG TOUR BODY MADONNA"

THE BEST

:(

IF ONLY she had done some DRAMATIC pushing moody danicng on the conveyor belt to LOOK OF LOVE

What was it like when she brefly sang a bit of EXPRESS YOURSELF

I reckon she should do a bit on the tour where she takes ten minutes out and gets the crowd to sing along with choruss of loads of her songs, then that could shut some of these cnts who moans she isnt doing a 88 song tracklist on tour of ALL HER HITS

What can you tell us about the Rain interlude? I dont think anyone's said anything yet...

It really was 90% "Here Comes the Rain" again with just a bit of "Rain" really. There was an animated video projection and the 2 Hamutsan Serve dancers were on stage. As it went on the circular cage at the centre of the catwalk started forming and 'drops' of rain were falling. Then you had a little thunderstorm effect and "Devil" started".

It was a great transition but I'd have loved it if there were more elements of "Rain"..

Guest northernlad

Yay! now where are the rest of these... I thought ppl would wanna get out of Whales as quickly as possible

anyway, there's no way I'm selling my ATL tix now* (not b/c I doubted the show, but wanted the $ 2 go 2 something else)

oh.. & I'm really curious about the staging now.. we need some decent pics.. mylene & u2's last stages were probably the best ever.. it would be huge if she topped them.

:(

IF ONLY she had done some DRAMATIC pushing moody danicng on the conveyor belt to LOOK OF LOVE

What was it like when she brefly sang a bit of EXPRESS YOURSELF

I reckon she should do a bit on the tour where she takes ten minutes out and gets the crowd to sing along with choruss of loads of her songs, then that could shut some of these cnts who moans she isnt doing a 88 song tracklist on tour of ALL HER HITS

Pud Whacker will be pleased to know that the WTG air guitar dance routine is still there. ONE OF THE BEST.

The bit of "Express Yourself" was great. She did her whole "this is the bit where I take requests" thing and she sang the first verse of "Express Yourself". Just as the audience was getting into it she stopped and said "I'm not singing that, fuck that shit. I'm in charge here" and went into "Hung Up". It was funny, bitchy and classic M. I do hope she does a random classic at each night just to be the cock tease she loves to be.

Yay! now where are the rest of these... I thought ppl would wanna get out of Whales as quickly as possible

anyway, there's no way I'm selling my ATL tix now..

oh.. & I'm really curious about the staging now.. we need some decent pics.. mylene & u2's last stages were probably the best ever.. it would be huge if she topped them.

I didn't see Mylene's live so I wouldn't know. But I was with Sheena from Moopy who cites the Avant que L'ombre Tour as his best live show ever (he saw it in Paris) and he still reckoned the S&S set was the best he'd ever seen.

Guest Pud Whacker
:lmao:

So fucking true.

And trust me when I tell you EVERYONE was shaking their asses in that audience to "Candy Shop" even though all the weirdos here are going on about it being a poor choice of an opener. It's MADONNA on a fucking THRONE. Of course there may be other options as a concert opener but not every opener has to be "Vogue" from RIT or whatever.

THE BEST

i mean really - that body is insane and it is so whos that girl tour body. you were away yesterday but i posted that somewhere, i cant remember.

and YES YES YES to candy shop. its so hard to explain to people that arent there FEELING IT. theyre at home with their tv on, the computer with their lousy speakers, a 3x3 screen or theyve blown it up to pixelated hell. :thumbsdown:

WEMBLEY STADIUM

"SO this is the part where i take requests" *gets ready for ONE MORE CHANCE snippet*

*Dr Lecter and Suedey rush the stage in our sailor outfits to force her to do RESCUE ME*

and YES YES YES to candy shop. its so hard to explain to people that arent there FEELING IT. theyre at home with their tv on, the computer with their lousy speakers, a 3x3 screen or theyve blown it up to pixelated hell. :thumbsdown:

You forgot something else -

doritos.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker
Pud Whacker will be pleased to know that the WTG air guitar dance routine is still there. ONE OF THE BEST.

The bit of "Express Yourself" was great. She did her whole "this is the bit where I take requests" thing and she sang the first verse of "Express Yourself". Just as the audience was getting into it she stopped and said "I'm not singing that, fuck that shit. I'm in charge here" and went into "Hung Up". It was funny, bitchy and classic M. I do hope she does a random classic at each night just to be the cock tease she loves to be.

oh yes, i saw that at KENT. her causing a commotion moves. so fucking cool. all these nothings are like, oh, she did that before, (relax mattress), i love when she busts out old dance moves!!!! its the fucking best ever!!! :thumbsup:

WEMBLEY STADIUM

"SO this is the part where i take requests" *gets ready for ONE MORE CHANCE snippet*

*Dr Lecter and Suedey rush the stage in our sailor outfits to force her to do RESCUE ME*

Bitch you are SO coming to Wembley even if I have to come to Margate *shudder* myself and drag your AZZ to London with me

oh yes, i saw that at KENT. her causing a commotion moves. so fucking cool. all these nothings are like, oh, she did that before, (relax mattress), i love when she busts out old dance moves!!!! its the fucking best ever!!! :thumbsup:

Just you all wait till you see her doing "Vogue"

O M G

I was just dying.

Guest Pud Whacker
Just you all wait till you see her doing "Vogue"

O M G

I was just dying.

i know i was reading your thing on vogue and i was imagining it. i believed every word you were saying. :thumbsup:

Right now I'm blasting "Candy Shop" on my crazy azz speakers but I still can't recreate that BASS I felt at the gig. Best bass ever.

I can't wait till 11 September now.

Get up outta your seats MOTHERFUCKERS

WELL AL LTHIS IS ALL VERY WELL AND GOOD SUEDEY BUT IM STILL PSET THAT SHE OMITTED SOME CLASSICS LIKE `AINT NO BIG DEAL' AND `ACT OF CONTRITION'

YAY SUEDE, are you sure she didnt grab your wig form you at the side of the stage ?

normal_cardiff_514.jpg

One of the best.

I think my BEST MOMENT was the "Jump" CT-style inspirational "FIST IN THE AIR" pose she did in "Like a Prayer."

I CRIED

Guest Pud Whacker

you know what else is cool, the show will evolve as she continues. fine tune it. what works, what doesnt, so on. im so EXCITED!!!

OH AND HER HAIR IS SOCK'N IT!!! :thumbsup:

I wasn't too keen on the fringe to be honest. But hey, different strokes for different folks eh.

OMG I just remembered another BEST MOMENT EVER: when she grabbed the Blond Ambition curly hair wig, put it on and started crawling back from the catwalk to the main stage to "Last Night a DJ Saved My Life".

BEST EVER

:thumbsup: That was real!!!!!! OMG!

Guest Pud Whacker
WELL AL LTHIS IS ALL VERY WELL AND GOOD SUEDEY BUT IM STILL PSET THAT SHE OMITTED SOME CLASSICS LIKE `AINT NO BIG DEAL' AND `ACT OF CONTRITION'

:demonic:

i love you lecter. :thumbsup:

you know what else is cool, the show will evolve as she continues. fine tune it. what works, what doesnt, so on. im so EXCITED!!!

OH AND HER HAIR IS SOCK'N IT!!! :thumbsup:

I KNOW HON

Which is why I'm SO doing Wembley and Vienna

It was amazing to see her opening night again cause I hadn't seen her opening night since Girlie Show but I'm so doing it again and again and again.

I'm playing these SHITTY AZZ YouTube clips of "Like a Prayer" and it's giving me chills.. just you imagine it in that stadium!