I can't stop watching this performance!!!!

anastaza

Like A Virgin, guys. This has to be my favorite performance from this tour.

I can not get enough of it!!

Now, don't get me wrong I adore the more elaborate productions (LFL, Iconic, Music, etc.), but me being the total nostalgia junkie that I am, this RHT version totally reminds me of this:

and this (starting at 1:06):

and this:

Just her, dancing around, and completely owning that stage.

:inlove:

This is her Let It Will Be (Confessions Tour) moment of this decade and I wasn't expecting that :drama:

So true!!!!!!!!

And I agree, I totally wasn't ready for this!!!

I'll admit, LAV has never been a favorite song of hers for me, but this performance has shined a whole new light on it. And that remix she is using is everythaaaaang.

I echo everyone's thoughts! I wasn't expecting this to be a favorite of mine when I first heard LAV was being done again. But it's become the part of the show I seek out the most to watch on YouTube again and again. I love everything about it and the crowd eats it up. Pure Madonna and the remix is perfection.

I was dying so hard when I first saw some vids of this performance. I can't stress how much I love it when M is alone in the spotlight!

She's one of the very very few pop artists who are able to own the stage without any props, dancers etc. That's part of what makes her such a special performer after all!

And LAV proves exactly that, just like Nobody Knows Me on RIT or the other genius re-incarnation of LAV, the MDNA one, did! (And of course a dozen of other performances)

So yeah, this is definitely one of THE highlights of the show!

This is her Let It Will Be (Confessions Tour) moment of this decade and I wasn't expecting that :drama:

so true

fell in love with this instantly. her confidence is so contagious

I'm so in love with this performance! I'm not a big fan of the song but damn it, I love every single live rendition of it. And this is one of her best, love it love it love it!

Such a cool performance, and that Heartbeat sample is pure perfection :wow: Please tell me I'm not the only one who's practicing the choreography at home though... :lmao:

Oh believe me, you aren't the only one. :D

This IS the best performance since the Virgin Tour. This look is the best look for this song live. I love her hair all long, and the energy of the dance moves. I love when it is just her on stage. I never pay attention to the dancers, because I am always staring at her.

• 2 months later...

Love that performance very much. The fact, that it's just Madonna on stage, looking like she has a lot of fun and enjoying herself, is just amazing! The fans love it so much! It's definitely a highlight of the show!

Edited by Nora

Like A Virgin, guys. This has to be my favorite performance from this tour.

I can not get enough of it!!

Now, don't get me wrong I adore the more elaborate productions (LFL, Iconic, Music, etc.), but me being the total nostalgia junkie that I am, this RHT version totally reminds me of this:

and this (starting at 1:06):

and this:

Just her, dancing around, and completely owning that stage.

:inlove:

Glorious

I was dying so hard when I first saw some vids of this performance. I can't stress how much I love it when M is alone in the spotlight!

She's one of the very very few pop artists who are able to own the stage without any props, dancers etc. That's part of what makes her such a special performer after all!

And LAV proves exactly that, just like Nobody Knows Me on RIT or the other genius re-incarnation of LAV, the MDNA one, did! (And of course a dozen of other performances)

So yeah, this is definitely one of THE highlights of the show!

This

Very Emotional indeed, I was right there in Boston Dead Center of the Heart. This video is almost exactly how I saw it.I was so emotional I couldn't get the best pictures my hand was shaking so bad + I just wanted to soak it all in. sometimes those moments feel like they last for a loooong time but when you go back and see it on Video it is over so quickly. I can honestly say that more than a few times being right up close to her "Time Stood Still"

For me the Most emotional performance of LAV was Confessions Tour. I sat on the corner Railing Production seats. there was No one between me and Her I could have almost reached out and touched her as the saddle went round and round. that experience still gives me goose bumps.