Wembley 1/8 fan reports & fan pics

Apples388

Guest Little Red
B4, row 6

I was chatting with some people outside the venue.. and this girl got B3 tickets (arguably the best seats in the house - they're right opposite the catwalk!) from the box office at 6:30!

I think they made an extra row available in B3 today (yesterday), it now has 12 rows. they're on ticketmaster too.

I'll be in B3 as well next week, row 3. Should be excellent.

Did you by any chance check how wide Block B3 is? I'm assuming it is wider than the end stage.... ? it's because I'm on the aisle in B3.

Oh and let me ask this before one of the annoying stat wackos do

"Were there a lot of empty seats in the arena? Was the show sold out? :shy: :shy: :shy: "

"OMG a huge part of the arena was closed off it wasn't sold out OMG I HAVE CRY"

I don't know to be honest.. I didn't spot any empty seats.. OK, perhaps the odd single one in those sections which are behind the stage, so I'd say it's safe to assume that it was sold out.

P.S. Can we not just ban that little cretin 'mmmm'? That syphilitic thing only rears its ugly head to ask these stupid questions.

I think they made an extra row available in B3 today (yesterday), it now has 12 rows. they're on ticketmaster too.

I'll be in B3 as well next week, row 3. Should be excellent.

Did you by any chance check how wide Block B3 is? I'm assuming it is wider than the end stage.... ? it's because I'm on the aisle in B3.

Hmm.. didn't really check properly but I do think it's wider than the end stage, but not by much.

I want to do a 2nd show now.. but not in the UK. Rome I can't do as I'll be away on holiday.. maybe Pargue! I think Ryanair or EasyJet do cheapo flights these days. *tempted*

Just got home too! It was a fantastic, FANTASTIC show! Met up Hyperballad_brad the at the station then we had something to eat/drink at MacDonalds; then met Madokev , Zkit_malaysia and 2 Hyper's friends briefly before we all got into the arena. I was over the moon as my seat was so close to the catwalk/discoball.

Highlights of the show:

1. The intro: Phwoar!! for the first time i could see her that close, her smile, her face expression.. all recorded in my brain, I will never forget that.

2. I love NY:Just go to Texas, you can suck GB dick! lol

3. Music : The choreography is Fab!

4: Live to tell

5: The little chat: all mentioned by Suedehead + " I don't normally ask for air-con but when I ask to turn on the aircon here becos its so hot but they dont have any..." :D:D

some pics I took( from my phone)

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

MNation Get Together : Hyperballad_brad and Long Piao Piao

DSC00371.jpg

Guest Topaz Scorpio
I found myself actually enjoying the Confessions songs more than the old songs! Even those songs which aren't really my favourites on the album like "Isaac" or "Like it or Not" had metamorphosed into fierce live performances - the latter in particular was pure old school Madonna, and most certainly the "Nobody Knows Me" or "In This Life" of this tour for me.

Glad you had a great time! And the show does indeed go by lightning fast.

For me it was "I Love New York" that was the "Nobody Knows Me" of this tour.

Guest maverick25

I got a call during Forbidden Love and Paradise. She sounded in great voice. Mate had a ball. He was down on the left side of the catwalk. Said she was really chatty and its the most energetic hes seen her out of last 3 tours.

No whips on sale :( and a mug was 15 quid and program 25 which he was very disappointed with. Said looks very cheap. Cheaper than DW tour book.

Couldnt compare to RIT as its a completely different show.

Roll on next wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The show last nite was amazing, Madonna was in great form. I had great seats in block B4 row 6 seats 21/22. I was 1 foot away from the catwalk. Security were a pain in the ass thou, when the lights went down they kept telling us to get back in our seats and not to go near the catwalk. As Future Lovers began a security manager came along and said we could slowly approach the catwalk. Of course there was a huge surge and let me tell you there were some extremely rude and obnoxious people (2 very rude Lesbians spring to mind!) pushing,shoving and elbowing me! At 1 point I was crushed so hard up against the barrier I could hardly breathe. What is wrong with people? They were a foot away from Madonna and had a great view and yet they still insisted on pushing people infront of them to get a better view! If you are by the catwalk it gets VERY HOT down there. By the end of the show my clothes were dripping wet. Madonna really looked as if she was having fun last nite. Vocally she sounded great my favourite parts were FL (the opening was stunning). Like A Virgin was fantastic, I loved the way the song had been re worked. Ray of Light really gets the crowd going the whole place was literally jumping. Note to those by the catwalk security tell the crowd to get back during Ray of Light due to the crowd jumping up and down. I guess for safety reasons the don't want any accidents by the stage. After Ray of Light you are allowed to go back by the catwalk. Her dancing during Let It Will Be is incredible, the bitch owned the stage. The Disco section was great and really got the crowd going and was a great part of the show. The Saturday Night Fever dance was superb she really looked as if she was having fun. All in all a great show and worth the money.The crowd was up dancing most of the nite and nobody on the floor (at least near me) sat down. I saw a few empty scattered seats thou that could be due to ticket agencies not shifting them. What's interesting is the 2 front side blocks either side

of the stage with a side view were full with no empty seats at all but side blocks a few blocks back had the few and it was only a few empty seats so maybe the promoters sell the obscured view seats first and hold back on better seats also the back of the arena was full. I think the show will go down as a sell out. My only gripe was that were quite a few rubbish gays there and wearing those awful pink cowboy hats. Ugh! Please get over. I am going again on the 15th and can't wait.

from Andifel posted on Icon

The show was great, poo'd from a great height over any UK crowd from Drowned World or Reinvention - whoever thought we'd get mass clapalongs to Forbidden Love or Isaac?!

I take credit for the whoop whoops during Ray of Light, as i did for Cardiff LOL!! Please take note and whoop along at the appropriate juncture for the remainder of the run so I dont look stupid!! Also please can we keep the whoops going for Let It Will Be? I enjoy whooping haha...

Show was great - incidents of note : she messed up a line in Jump, and a line in I Love New York. Poor Cloud had a mess up in Music, planted Cowboy hat made its comeback, we noticed she has her own personal air con unit at the front of the stage, she said "the only night I ask for the air con to be switched on and I find out it isnt working"..she said it was great "to be back home" and wasnt "blowing smoke up our ass". She made no comment about dissing London in I Love New York, which had a sedate reaction.

The best part was when she berated Wembley Security. For those of us who were near victims of the Wembley Camera Nazis during Reinvention, such sweet justice. The security guard in the front row was pushing people back from the catwalk. M saw him, berated him "er excuse me - you - mr orange jacket man - what do you think you're doing?" and told him to leave people alone and let them enjoy themselves!

Total f--king madness on the floor. Cameras going off everywhere, everyone crushed around the stage (im B4 row 4 next to catwalk on Thursday so will wear protective armour..), Security Chief bloke told me "we've been told not to let people crowd the catwalk but there are 3,000 people sitting on the floor and its not like we can stop them".

Ray of Light stole the show once again. Ive seen 50+ gigs at Wembley Arena and Ive never seen it pop like that.

Off to bed now, exhausted...

Guest hyperballad_brad

Haha its a pic of me!! Aww it was wonderful last night... I have such a headache now though! I dont know what to say about last night!!

I got to my seat and found out I was right underneath where Madonna would do her Like A Virgin routine. I was pretty over the moon to be able to see madonna so close up!! Last time she was a bit of a dot so I felt so special!!! It was so warm in the arena and there was a couple attempts at a mexican wave but I think everyone was a bit warm or something!

When the lights went down there was a huuuge roar! My heart started racing right away and I knew it had all kicked off. The screens were crystal and the disco ball falling from the sky was great! The blue lights looked so cool reflecting off the mirrors. The dancers in their riding gear looked great (especially the Mihran who was rearing right above my head - I wish). The mix up of Future Lovers and I Feel Love was great - everyone LOVES that song so it was a real treat! Like a Virgin being performed right above me was like it was being done just for me! And her ass... wow. Its amazing!! So pert..... Kylie can fuck right off! Haha. The Jump sequence was great with all the acrobatics! very daring ;)

Argh.... and I have to go to Madame Tussauds now so I will carry on my ramblings later!!! Hope they're gonna be read ;)

LOVE YOU! AND LOVE MADONNA!! HAHA :inlove:

Guest saman
DR LECTER, why didn't you tell us that you (shamelessly showing off your bare, sagging bosom in the pic below) were going to the last night's show too? :hurt:

p8011153nh8.jpg

thats me in the middle in the white top!

where did you get that image from? madonnamad?