Moscow is happening

qaz

November 7th? Odd indeed. Perhaps this might be the NBC special, and have it live from Moscow?

No, It's september 11 :fag: I mean that date was the World Trade Center. Wasn't it?

Guest jamesshot

Oh ok, LOL. I was gonna say that really is odd waiting over a month. So, doing a show on Sept 11th in Moscow. What will the wagging tongues have to say?

Guest boytoyville

How many people does Moscow University hold? Is it just going to be like an open field or what? Sounds interesting. Does anybody know anything about it?

Guest Moskovit

Well, I don't know, Sparrow Hills is not a usual place for concerts, it's an open space area, the last and the only concert, that took place there was Jean Michele Jar’s concert during 850th year of Moscow anniversary, but it was for free then. I guess they'll look how many tickets they can sell and then put the chairs and so on for that quantity.

But the price range from $100 to $1000 :rolleyes: , I mean, it is an economical growth in Russia, but not everyone is a billionaire. You have to pay about 17 Euros for COADF, now $100 - $300 for the ticket - oh dear! And the argument that VIP tickets for Mariah, Whitney and Cher's concerts were also about $1000 - $2000 is not working; their concerts were in Kremlin palace (about 1000 places, I guess), not in an open area. I don't know, but I wouldn't wait for huge grosses. :bruise:

Qaz are you a fan of Veronica Castro? Just like my grandmother

I like some/most soap operas she has done. SO that makes me a casual fan.

Hi there! Are you new from Russia?. It will be cool you keep us informe about the show in Moscow.

Guest Moskovit

Yep, I'm from Moscow.

Sparrow Hills (Vorobyevy Gory) is a district in Moscow, what you see on the photo above is just one building (Moscow University), actually there are enough place for the trees, the fans and the scene.

I'll try to find some info and will share it later.

I think with her show she could have problems with Russian Orthodox Church fanatics, because of crucifixion, they are very active this year.

Qaz are you a fan of Veronica Castro? Just like my grandmother

BTW, how do you know Veronica?

Yep, I'm from Moscow.

Sparrow Hills (Vorobyevy Gory) is a district in Moscow, what you see on the photo above is just one building (Moscow University), actually there are enough place for the trees, the fans and the scene.

I'll try to find some info and will share it later.

I think with her show she could have problems with Russian Orthodox Church fanatics, because of crucifixion, they are very active this year.

Hey, where do you think they'll sell tickets online ?

Guest Beautiful Stranger
Does Madonna actulaly have a big fan base in Russia ?

HU was #1 for 10 weeks in Russia (official airplay)...

Guest Moskovit

One thing is clear, that nothing is clear

Some sites say her concert will be on 11.09, others say it will be on 12.09.

Some sources say the concert will be organized by NCA company, others say it will be SAV Entertainment.

Some sites offer tickets for the concert, but don't have any info about it

Also I can't find any details where in Sparrows' Hills the concert will take place: near University or somewhere else. :rolleyes:

Yes her fanbase is big, and her fans are in general from 20 to 40 years old, that means they are the ones who have money and can pay the price for the tickets.

The only massive events at the same time will be La Scala concerts in Bolshoy theater, and a football championship, or something.

I know Veronica Castro from soap operas, they were showed on our TV at the 80-s / 90-s, she visited Russia then, thanks god they don't show this Latin American crap anymore. There is our own crap now.

By the way, why I cant download the photos, what the ...?

Guest bedtimestorynyc
By the way, why I cant download the photos, what the ...?

Kakie imenno fotografii? Which ones are you talking about?

Guest Moskovit
Kakie imenno fotografii? Which ones are you talking about?

Hochu zagrusity so svoego kompa fotku v jpg. formate v svoem reply'e, zhmu na Insert Image, vo vsplyvayushem okne propisyvaju puty na svoem kompe, zmu ok - v tekste poyavlyaetsya propisannyi adres vmesto fotki ... ???

Guest bedtimestorynyc

zdes' net vozmozhnosti skinut fotku PRYAMO s kompyutera. Nado snachala skinut na kakoi-nibud' websait (http://www.imageshack.us/ ili photobucket.com), i potom ssylku etoi fotki postavit' v Insert Image... togda poyavitsya.