"The Confessions Tour" CD/DVD World Chart Topic

Ugly Hecty

what about Robbie´s Live summer 2003?

Oh yeah! Sorry, living in the U.S. I often forget how huge he is everywhere else. I think his live album did like 2.5 million worldwide - which is pretty darn good.

when was the last time a live album was so high in the charts around the world??

Guys,

Don't forget that TCT release is not a live album but a DVD release with a CD included as a bonus (DVD is the focal point of the combo). So any comparisons to a live albums would not be fair.

netherlands 2nd week chart

1 (1) Norah Jones - Not Too Late

2 (3) Boudewijn de Groot - Lage Landen

3 (2) Madonna - The Confessions Tour

Wow, very good second week for the CT, i hope it will stay up that way in most of the other countrys too. If it does it can cross the 1 million mark at some point.

whats amazing is if this was released one week before it wouldve been #1 in multiple countries (almost like COAD). Norah Jones is who fked it up for her (almost like Titanic soundtrack style lol) . Still, #1 (in a few countries) and #2 and Top 10 most everywhere else is GREAT considering this is what it is lol!

Guest Caresse Henry

...and in Australia, the DVD goes straight to #1 on the DVD chart, certified Gold. Album doesn't show up in the albums chart so ONLY GOD KNOWS in which format it was released in Oz.

...and in Australia, the DVD goes straight to #1 on the DVD chart, certified Gold. Album doesn't show up in the albums chart so ONLY GOD KNOWS in which format it was released in Oz.

It was released in both formats in Australia...just like IGTTYAS

9362444892 CD / DVD Digi-Pack RRP $29.95

7599386972 DVD RRP $24.95

And you can call me GOD because I know :lmao:

Guest Caresse Henry

It was released in both formats in Australia...just like IGTTYAS

9362444892 CD / DVD Digi-Pack RRP $29.95

7599386972 DVD RRP $24.95

And you can call me GOD because I know :lmao:

Then why oh GOD it doesn't show up in the albums chart? :1251:

Nightshade, can you post the link for the album chart in Taiwan? Thanks in advance. :angel:

Taiwan Overall Album chart

There ya go - warning though, it's in their language. However, if you click on the titles, you will see artist's pictures and album covers.

Italy sales chart Fimi Nielsen

Albums:

The confession tour : 1 , 2 weeks at nr 1

Coadf : 48 ( +11) week nr 65

DVD:

The confession tour : 1 , 2 weeks at nr 1

Singles :

Jump : 13 (-2) weeks nr 15

Get together : 48 re-entry

These drops aren't too bad. Just think where it dropped in the USA! :)

(though, its progress from here on out should be tracked on Music Videos, where it's ranked against like releases- but, it may not last all that long on that chart, either)