Model Who Didn't Poo For TWO WEEKS Fainted At A Photoshoot

horn

Model Who Didn't Poo For Two Weeks Fainted At A Photoshoot

Emmerald Barwise didn't realise that not going for a poo for so long 'wasn't normal' :manson: and appeared on Channel 4's Know Your Shit: Inside Our Guts

By Jon Macpherson & Andrew Forgrave | 07:48, 7 FEB 2023

0_JS290208349.jpg

A model who says she often looks pregnant after not using the bathroom for days at a time fainted during a photoshoot after not going for a poo for two weeks.

Emmerald Barwise didn't realise that not going for a poo for so long 'wasn't normal'. The fetish and vintage model appeared on Channel 4's 'Know Your Shit: Inside Our Guts' after the problem was pointed out by her girlfriend.

The 36-year-old, who posts age-restricted content online, has been modelling professionally for more than eight years and often worked while suffering bowel pain. Emmerald was so reserved about her toilet issues, she refused to use other people’s loos and would never tell anyone she was going for a poo.

Emmerald had not had a proper poo routine for as long as she can remember and the penny dropped only when her girlfriend pointed out that not defecating for up to two weeks at a time 'wasn’t normal'. She appeared on the Channel 4 show to get help for her constipation reports North Wales Live.

Emmerald said: “Sometimes I don’t go for a poo for two weeks, and then I get bloated, I get gassy. Maybe once a month I have a bad bout where I do feel in pain and it feels like I’m constipated, or just swollen.

“I’m not comfortable speaking about these things, it’s just awkward. My girlfriend was like, 'how are you hiding going to the toilet from me, you’re not a unicorn, you do poo'. I look pregnant which, being a model, is not the best thing. I’m 36 and this has been my whole life, so I’d like to get it sorted.”

1_AFRDPW060223PooModel.jpg

Emerald explained she found the issue hard to deal with in social situations. She admitted she often won’t eat at all before shoots, adding: “If you are in a thong and booby tassels, looking like you are pregnant, it's not the best one,” she said.

Dietician Sophie Medlin discovered Emmerald has a fondness for garlic  :gross: which, as well as onion, is a common cause of bloating. Testing of stool samples indicated bacteria association with anxiety, low mood and ADHD – conditions familiar to Emmerald.

On the show, Emmerald was given a muffin made with blue food colouring to test her poo’s 'transit time' through her gut. This showed an average of 60 hours – about twice what it needs to be.

By cutting out garlic, and relaxing a little more, this came down considerably with Emmerald defecating around three times a week. She was also advised on 'optimal toilet sitting positions', with knees slightly raised to avoid straining and now takes a toilet stool with her whenever she goes away.

Know your Shit is currently available to watch on All 4. Emmerald and her poo problems feature on episode one.

https://www.lancs.live/news/uk-world-news/model-who-didnt-poo-two-26174033

3 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

She probably had an extremely poor diet  / doesn’t drink water. 

According to other article, she said she has "poo phobia" and afraid of poo-ing. :confused: 

Poor girl should've seek medical attention earlier cos her condition may lead to colon cancer.

Bitches are OK to talk about fisting in here but not OK with poo?

Where CUBB? :hurt: 

I still remember his sister's bf couldn't flush his turd through the toilet bowl and decided to discard it in neighbour's garden :o 

On 2/21/2023 at 3:30 PM, horn said:

I still remember his sister's bf couldn't flush his turd through the toilet bowl and decided to discard it in neighbour's garden :o 

I would say the same about a program called Babe Spell That Kidney Rock Already, tbqh.

On 2/21/2023 at 2:30 PM, horn said:

miss jay gif GIF

• 1 month later...