Sweden allows burning of Quran in front of Turkish embassy

horn

Sweden allows burning of Quran in front of Turkish embassy; envoy summoned
21st January 2023 3:31 pm IST

Untitled-design-2023-01-21T133953.520-78

Turkish government summoned the Swedish ambassador to Ankara on Saturday asking for an explanation of the burning of the Quran in front of the Turkish embassy in Stockholm.

According to a report by the Washington Post, Swedish right-wing leader Rasmus Paludan received permission to burn the Quran from the Swedish government. He was protected by the police while committing the act. :shock:

Sources from the Turkish foreign affairs ministry said that the ambassador was made very clear about Turkey’s condemnation, stating that the act was provocative and “clearly a hate crime”.

“Sweden’s attitude is unacceptable. We expect the act not to be allowed, and that insults to sacred values cannot be defended under the guise of ‘democratic rights’.”

Recently, following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine last year, Finland and Sweden applied for a NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) membership to which Turkey is already a member for 70 years.

To become a NATO member, the applicant country has to get approval from all 30 countries. Hungary and Turkey have so far not given any reply.

Who is Rasmus Paludan
Rasmus Paludan is a convicted racist who heads Denmark’s far-right Stram Kurs (Hard Line) party and holds both Danish and Swedish nationalities.

Last week, he burnt the effigy of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Stockholm, the Daily Mail reported.

Although Sweden condemned the incident, Turkey said the Nordic country had to take a stronger stand and mere condemnation is not enough.

Last year in April during Ramzan, the 41-year-old announced he will go on a “Quran burning tour”. He started burning the holy book in places where the predominant populations are Muslims.

This was followed by riots and over 40 people were arrested.

Paludan has been a controversial figure. In September 2020, he was banned from entering Sweden for two years. In the same year in October, he was prevented from entering Germany after announcing he would conduct an anti-Muslim demonstration in Berlin.

https://www.siasat.com/sweden-allows-burning-of-quran-in-front-of-turkish-embassy-envoy-summoned-2507633/

In April, Paludan declared he would embark on an anti-Muslim tour in Sweden.

His plan was to visit cities and towns with large Muslim populations, with the intent of burning copies of the Quran during the month of Ramadan.

Paludan's motive as to drum up support for Danish legislative elections that were scheduled for September.

And instead of preventing him, the Swedish police accompanied Paludan and protected him during his tour. :shock: 

Not far away from Sweden, Lars Thorsen the leader of an extremist far-right group called "Stop the Islamisation of Norway", also burned a copy of the Quran in Oslo in July.

And this is not the first time that the anti-Muslim group had been involved in burning the Quran. 

The group had pulled similar stunts in the past and got away with it every time.

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Far right in Sweden. What to expect but horrible provocative performances to create tension and harvest votes from racists?

Sweden is weird it seems... when I was in Prague for a seminar this Swedish guy had this alarm going off on his smartphone and I asked him
what it was about and he dryly responded: 'A person with foreign looks has been spotted hanging around the school (back in Sweden)' :manson:

I had to ask him three times because I didn't understand... meanwhile his other old fart countryman was harping on about Benny Ulvaeus once
telling his wife she was good at playing the piano... he told the story about 7 times. Anyway I faked being sick and went to my hotel room.

2 hours ago, acko said:

Sweden is weird it seems... when I was in Prague for a seminar this Swedish guy had this alarm going off on his smartphone and I asked him
what it was about and he dryly responded: 'A person with foreign looks has been spotted hanging around the school (back in Sweden)' :manson:

I had to ask him three times because I didn't understand... meanwhile his other old fart countryman was harping on about Benny Ulvaeus once
telling his wife she was good at playing the piano... he told the story about 7 times. Anyway I faked being sick and went to my hotel room.

I think Nordic countries have the gift to selling themselves very good. I only know Stockholm as tourist so I have no idea except that Swedish daddies are hot as fuck and that a good shop in the centre of Stockholm is the only place they copied my credit card and tried to scam me. 

Last time I was single I traveled to Stockholm and I met Lars, a giant who was very weird but kissed very good. He was very grumpy and acted as if I was some kind of burden when I messaged him to meet. But the evenings when I didn’t write he wrote me very nervous because I didn’t write and “are you free now?” and drove really fast to take me to his home to cuddle. This absurd love affair lasted my holiday week. 

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

I think Nordic countries have the gift to selling themselves very good. I only know Stockholm as tourist so I have no idea except that Swedish daddies are hot as fuck and that a good shop in the centre of Stockholm is the only place they copied my credit card and tried to scam me. 

Last time I was single I traveled to Stockholm and I met Lars, a giant who was very weird but kissed very good. He was very grumpy and acted as if I was some kind of burden when I messaged him to meet. But the evenings when I didn’t write he wrote me very nervous because I didn’t write and “are you free now?” and drove really fast to take me to his home to cuddle. This absurd love affair lasted my holiday week. 

Did he fuck your ass tho?

9 hours ago, Suedehead said:

Did he fuck your ass tho?

No of course not. We kissed and cuddled and I sucked his monster cock. He was weird because it was as if gay things made him uncomfortable but then he searched for me to eat my mouth.

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

No of course not. We kissed and cuddled and I sucked his monster cock. He was weird because it was as if gay things made him uncomfortable but then he searched for me to eat my mouth.

You sucked off a serial killer?

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, karbatal said:

We should go there and breed all 

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

Just ONE THING here is needed:

rs_1024x759-130819123457-1024.TrueBlood.

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.

Let's all go there and have some fun ! :lol:

Apparently there are still tickets for M in that stadium, :rotfl:

Just now, runa said:

Let's all go there and have some fun ! :lol:

Apparently there are still tickets for M in that stadium, :rotfl:

Actually i am really thinking about seeing M there :). Still haven't bought tickets though. And I NEED to post this here:

and lets GO!

19 hours ago, elijah said:

Just ONE THING here is needed:

rs_1024x759-130819123457-1024.TrueBlood.

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.

True Blood was bad BUT I watched it anyway just to see this gorgeous very tall man half naked all the time for no reason. :rotfl:

4 hours ago, Martin B. said:

True Blood was bad BUT I watched it anyway just to see this gorgeous very tall man half naked all the time for no reason. :rotfl:

That's the plot you should be watching True Blood about!

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

I hope one Swedish nazi finds this thread and discovers their futile pantomime to create hate only brought stories about breeding Swedish DILFs

Oh the irony :lmao: wish I could see their face :rotfl: