Bolsonaro supporters invade the National Congress

Lula and a rare scene: all 27 governors reunited while they walk down the Alvorada Palace in a strenght and union symbolism 

In fact, there are many Bolsonarists as governors, but Lula is a true leader and all of them felt obligated to went to the conference 

It is frightening and all so predictable that right wing fascists refuse to accept election results.  It will happen everywhere now.  The scene has been set.  These right wing brainwashed idiots are such a massive threat to democracy worldwide.  

7 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

It is frightening and all so predictable that right wing fascists refuse to accept election results.  It will happen everywhere now.  The scene has been set.  These right wing brainwashed idiots are such a massive threat to democracy worldwide.  

Yes it's crazy and frightening. We can thank Trump for that mess. Scary. 

20 hours ago, Rain said:

Truely horrifying and saddening. Bolsonaro isn't even there, he cleary does not give a single fuck about the brazilian people, and yet this happens... 😞

If you replace "Bolsonaro" with "Dumpster", it works as well.

14 hours ago, runa said:

Yes it's crazy and frightening. We can thank Trump for that mess. Scary. 

Yes.  Trump and Fox news which promoted all of these conspiracy theory " stolen election"  rubbish for fascists and ultra right wing media.  This will happen all over the world all the time now when an ultra right wing government loses power in a democratic election.  It is a lot more frightening than many realise. 

I live in the south, and Bolsonaro won the election over here. I take Ubers every week, and I only took one driver which wasnt Bolsonarist.

We even had to get one driver banned from Uber, because we were practically kicked out of his car for being leftist.

I can't understand why people attach themselves to such ugly aspects of humanity.

On 1/11/2023 at 7:53 PM, Dany Targaryen said:

I live in the south, and Bolsonaro won the election over here. I take Ubers every week, and I only took one driver which wasnt Bolsonarist.

We even had to get one driver banned from Uber, because we were practically kicked out of his car for being leftist.

I can't understand why people attach themselves to such ugly aspects of humanity.

Sou do Rio e aqui não tá muito diferente. As pessoas estão cheias de ódio e eu morro de medo pegando Uber. Já peguei vários que puxam assunto de política e esperam que você concorde.

Espero que esses dias sombrios fiquem pra trás logo. É triste ver nosso país nessa situação... 😞

On 1/13/2023 at 1:48 PM, VictorMarques said:

Sou do Rio e aqui não tá muito diferente. As pessoas estão cheias de ódio e eu morro de medo pegando Uber. Já peguei vários que puxam assunto de política e esperam que você concorde.

Espero que esses dias sombrios fiquem pra trás logo. É triste ver nosso país nessa situação... 😞

Sim, é horrível. Tanta gente se identifica com essas pessoas cheias de ódio. Elas são Bolsonaristas por ser a antítese da esquerda. Misóginos, homofóbicos, "liberais". É só baseado em negatividade e medo. A gente não pode deixar esse tipo de lixo se instalar e ficar.