Kate Middleton to inherit Queen’s $110M jewelry, Meghan Markle gets nothing

horn

18 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Typical Daily mail type of hateful article. Shame that the politics section here is littered with these type of tabloid threads. The hatred Harry and Meghan get from the gutter press is out of control.  I read more hatred for Harry and Meghan in the Murdoch press than I do for Prince Andrew, Harvey Weinstein etc. 

Couldn't agree more. I'm the furthest thing from a royalist, but if you can't see that the utter vitriol and hatred this woman gets is out of control and for ONE very obvious reason, then...

What was it I read?... about 29 headlines alone from the Daily Mail in one day this week, completely destroying everything about her - and as I pointed out in the other thread, guess who Charlie's head of communications is? A senior Daily Mail hack, the same paper lambasting his daughter in law. It's really quite sickening.

9 minutes ago, Kim said:

Couldn't agree more. I'm the furthest thing from a royalist, but if you can't see that the utter vitriol and hatred this woman gets is out of control and for ONE very obvious reason, then...

What was it I read?... about 29 headlines alone from the Daily Mail in one day this week, completely destroying everything about her - and as I pointed out in the other thread, guess who Charlie's head of communications is? A senior Daily Mail hack, the same paper lambasting his daughter in law. It's really quite sickening.

Yes, same here. I am not a royalist either but there are even articles trashing her for daring to walk slightly in front of him and for daring to hold his hand. It is just hateful nonsense and sickening. 

OMG they went to OPRAH to expose all that non-sense, shame on them !! 

Wtf ?? :provoke:
They just said out loud what many people think in silence: this is a racist, sexist and disfunctional family. Who else than someone from the inside to state the truth ?? 

Just look at how they treated Edward, 90 years ago. It says a lot about what they think of human beings. 

2 hours ago, Kim said:

Does Charles and his stuff think he will start getting love when he brings his daugher in law (and by association - his son) down??? What a strange way of thinking and quite self obsessed... But I m not shocked since he could not move smth off his desk and needed "assistance"... His start doesnt look great sofar I would guess... Even in dear old England...

6 minutes ago, elijah said:

Does Charles and his stuff think he will start getting love when he brings his daugher in law (and by association - his son) down??? What a strange way of thinking and quite self obsessed... But I m not shocked since he could move smth off his desk... His start doesnt look great sofar I would guess... Even in dear old England...

Well an old PR trick is to bash someone when you may get the spotlight. The more articles about Meghan the less articles about the pedophile royal or the corrupt King. 

2 hours ago, Kim said:

Netflix's The Crown though - what do you think of the show?

54 minutes ago, elijah said:

Does Charles and his stuff think he will start getting love when he brings his daugher in law (and by association - his son) down??? What a strange way of thinking and quite self obsessed... But I m not shocked since he could not move smth off his desk and needed "assistance"... His start doesnt look great sofar I would guess... Even in dear old England...

They'll have a 'deal'. Leave the rest of them alone if they're allowed to go after those two. That's why when Hazza asked the palace PR for help they said no and even continued to feed 'Meghan bad, Kate good' stories to the Mail, Express and Telegraph. That's why he quite rightly fucked off to the US.

46 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Netflix's The Crown though - what do you think of the show?

It's fine if you remember that it's mostly a work of fiction. It has false timelines, made up characters and fictional events mixed in with some real stuff. The real story is deathly dull.

32 minutes ago, Kim said:

It's fine if you remember that it's mostly a work of fiction. It has false timelines, made up characters and fictional events mixed in with some real stuff. The real story is deathly dull.

Fictional events and characters are expected but I certainly did not sign up for FALSE TIMELINES :shock:

Just now, Crystal Coffin said:

Fictional events and characters are expected but I certainly did not sign up for FALSE TIMELINES :shock:

I mean, just Google it.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the next series with all the Di stuff and hopefully Chuck and Cam will need to deactivate social media again when they get dogs abuse for being such foul creatures. 

I wonder if they'll include the phone call of him telling her he wanted to be a TAMPON so he could always be stuck up her vag? So frightfully vulgar!

I laugh when people say Megan ia innocent!🫢😂 it’s fact she’s a gold digger and was before she met Harry.  It was common knowledge while she was trying to make it as an a actress.  Harry even pimped her out to Jay Z trying to get her a hollywood gig on the red carpet at the Lion King premier among other things. She’s no innocent victim.  

I love how, some of you, repeat the bullshit you read in trash papers as if it was real and "common knowledge". That's what makes me laugh. No critical judgement.:rotfl:

............Or was it in the blinds ? :doh:

1 hour ago, runa said:

I love how, some of you, repeat the bullshit you read in trash papers as if it was real and "common knowledge". That's what makes me laugh. No critical judgement.:rotfl:

............Or was it in the blinds ? :doh:

Daily Mail (then picked up by other trash publications elsewhere) in just 48hrs...

meg.png

but... "MeGhaN iSnT INnOcEnT".... (like she's on bloody TRIAL or something....)

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Daily Mail (then picked up by other trash publications elsewhere) in just 48hrs...

meg.png

but... "MeGhaN iSnT INnOcEnT".... (like she's on bloody TRIAL or something....)

I know !

And seriously, I would defend any of them if they were in that situation... It's just insane how she's been treated. No wonder why she wanted to get out as quickly as she could. 

43 minutes ago, runa said:

I know !

And seriously, I would defend any of them if they were in that situation... It's just insane how she's been treated. No wonder why she wanted to get out as quickly as she could. 

+1 

I know very little about this family, but seeing headlines about people being pissed because Megan and Harry held hands (just as an example) makes my head spin. How dare she? 

So who said that they hoped that Meghan’s child was white? The old woman, her husband, the nowadays king or the future king? Because I can picture three of them. The future king I hope has a bit less racist tendencies. At least his mother was in love with a brown man. 

2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

+1 

I know very little about this family, but seeing headlines about people being pissed because Megan and Harry held hands (just as an example) makes my head spin. How dare she? 

No we wouldn’t mind seeing her at Harrods…. But behind the jewelry counter, not in front! 

8 hours ago, ThomasW said:

so how many blood diamonds did she get?

Absolutely all jewels from monarchies are stolen from the countries that they looted. Monarchies are the mobsters who killed or subjugated the last rival families.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't care that people don't like Meghan or Harry as their opinion and right but still shocked at the absolute HATRED people have for them.   But then again, when such ""respectable wonderful media outlets " such as the Daily Mail, Murdoch papers, Fox news, Sky news etc spend so much time hating them - everyday there is hate articles on them,  well I can understand why.  Madonna fans should realise these exact same media outlets ie trashy, misogynist publications also have hated and slandered Madonna relentlessly for years and still do.  As said before, Meghan receives more hatred then peodiphiles, murderers, fascists etc in the press and that is scary.  

On 10/9/2022 at 4:06 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

I don't care that people don't like Meghan or Harry as their opinion and right but still shocked at the absolute HATRED people have for them.   But then again, when such ""respectable wonderful media outlets " such as the Daily Mail, Murdoch papers, Fox news, Sky news etc spend so much time hating them - everyday there is hate articles on them,  well I can understand why.  Madonna fans should realise these exact same media outlets ie trashy, misogynist publications also have hated and slandered Madonna relentlessly for years and still do.  As said before, Meghan receives more hatred then peodiphiles, murderers, fascists etc in the press and that is scary.  

Agree 

It happened the same in Spain with our queen Letizia . Strong and opinionated, she’s getting always all criticism. Even though her father in law, the former King, stole millions and he’s currently living in Dubai. But every gesture of Letizia is scrutinized. 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Agree 

It happened the same in Spain with our queen Letizia . Strong and opinionated, she’s getting always all criticism. Even though her father in law, the former King, stole millions and he’s currently living in Dubai. But every gesture of Letizia is scrutinized. 

It happened same with Jessica Alves. Strong and opinionated, she’s getting always all plastic surgery criticism (including MNation :americanlife:)

5 hours ago, horn said:

It happened same with Jessica Alves. Strong and opinionated, she’s getting always all plastic surgery criticism (including MNation :americanlife:)

Yep. There you have Putin, Biden and Berlusconi with a cabbage doll face and nobody blinks. A woman has procedures and a thousand articles about her. And yes this Meghan thing is pure misogyny mixed with racism and snobbishness.

you want no dramas, you want simple life...but you go on tv and bad mouth people (who supposedly love you) and you have tv deals...

hmmm

what's nothing anyway? I'm sure megan gets something...

I'm not surprised if William very hurt by Harry's action. it's like someone you love very much stabbed you everywhere, they were so closed...they're the only ones have each other's back when Diana died.

I'm pretty sure someone in the royal family have many many things to do with Diana's death