Kate Middleton to inherit Queen’s $110M jewelry, Meghan Markle gets nothing

horn

"What goes around...": Kate Middleton to inherit Queen’s $110M jewelry, Meghan Markle to get ‘nothing of value’

A royal insider says Queen Elizabeth II changed her will right before she died and this was her way of sending a message to the Sussexes

By Shivam Banik | Updated On : 01:35 PST, Sep 10, 2022

b6b8bc30-30d9-11ed-9674-e1279a2cdd42_800

LONDON, UK: Neither Meghan Markle nor Camilla, the newly crowned queen, were really favored by Queen Elizabeth II. The late Queen Elizabeth reportedly changed her will right before she died and the changes will benefit Kate Middleton.

The jewelry collection of the late king, estimated to be worth $110M, will pass on to Prince William's wife. A crucial distinction is that the 300 personal items belong to the Queen and not the Crown. As per a RadarOnline article, in July that she had been concentrating on her prized possessions and who deserved what. "The whispers are that she's made some last-minute changes to her will that'll be a shocking surprise for her heirs," sources said.

946dcee8-f8f2-48c2-a89a-08a81ad372d6.123
Kate Middleton will reportedly inherit all of the Queen's jewelry worth $110M

As per the article, Kate is likely to gain from the choice, which may raise some brows among the royals. The decision would probably upset Camilla, Meghan, and their partners, King Charles and Prince Harry, according to the source. "Kate is clearly the family favorite," said sources. According to reports, Camilla, who had Elizabeth's approval for her coronation as Queen Consort, has long harboured a secret enmity for Kate's relationship with the late Queen. "She'd never say it, of course but it's one of the reasons Camilla resented Kate," sources added.

4d2a8d36-f860-4026-9d36-cd75bb2fd4b8.105
Meghan Markle will reportedly get nothing that belongs to the Queen 

Camilla is not alone herself. Meghan and her daughter Lilibet are likely to suffer the royal axe. an insider said, "There's a very good chance the Queen won't leave either of them any jewels of value. It's not surprising, since they're not members of the royal family anymore but it would be a real slap in the face." When it comes to the Queen's jewels, we're told Kate and William are "not worried" because they knew where they stood with Elizabeth.

780f9cf5-2c12-45f2-8512-40fe8920905c.687
Queen Elizabeth II may have reportedly cut Meghan out of the will to send a message to Harry and Meghan, 'You reap what you sow'

"Kate and William really don't want Lilibet to be left out, even though Kate is expected to give some of the diamonds to her daughter, Princess Charlotte. As for Meghan, she's not their concern," said a royal insider.

"If the Queen does indeed cut Meghan out some people think it won't be out of spite, but practicality. Others say it would be the Queen sending a message to Meghan and Harry: You reap what you sow," sources said.

At the age of 96, the Queen died on Thursday, September 8, at Balmoral Castle. The royal family waited for each of her children and Prince William to arrive before announcing the sad news. They didn't show Prince Harry the same courtesy. He was still travelling to Balmoral Castle when the announcement was made.

https://meaww.com/amp/queen-elizabeth-ii-110-million-jewelry-kate-middleton-meghan-markle-nothing-of-value-camilla-london

Meghan is an intruder of the royal family. No class, no style, nothing. Just a mediocre american actress. The good thing it's that Harry and her both agreed and wanted out from the family.

Kate would look absolutely stunning one day as a queen.

And now Harry & Meghan are upset because their children will not get HRH titles.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11213369/Harry-Meghan-angry-emerges-Archie-Lilibet-not-HRH-titles.html

Bitch, you should foresee this the moment you decided to leave the royal family, relieve from any royal duties and live like a commoner.

1 hour ago, horn said:

And now Harry & Meghan are upset because their children will not get HRH titles.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11213369/Harry-Meghan-angry-emerges-Archie-Lilibet-not-HRH-titles.html

Bitch, you should foresee this the moment you decided to leave the royal family, relieve from any royal duties and live like a commoner.

I feel bemused after watching the Oprah interview where they both said the royal life traumatised them and they had to get out and further more criticised royal life.

Yet they both use a royal title bestowed on them for professional purposes.

Wouldnt you just give up the titles given to them as part parcel of the royal family and its workings that they have escaped from.

I think it’s a little bit of having your cake and eating it. 

Meghan always seemed chill to me and like a kind person, I don't really understand the hate that she gets. What did she ever do, apart from "stealing" Harry from his beloved family which he wanted to get away from anyway. What is everyone's problem with her?

2 hours ago, horn said:

:order: Exactly.

I get Gaga level vibes of fraudulence from Meghan. Like getting all the glamour and titles and ass kissing without doing the actual work (nauseating ribbon cutting and hand shaking). She’s a bona fide imposter. 

these two hypocrites with their holier than thou attitude are annoying as hell, since they want to milk the public the same way the Royals do, but pretend like they are so above it all. Lmao. 

Typical Daily mail type of hateful article. Shame that the politics section here is littered with these type of tabloid threads. The hatred Harry and Meghan get from the gutter press is out of control.  I read more hatred for Harry and Meghan in the Murdoch press than I do for Prince Andrew, Harvey Weinstein etc. 

59 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Typical Daily mail type of hateful article. Shame that the politics section here is littered with these type of tabloid threads. The hatred Harry and Meghan get from the gutter press is out of control.  I read more hatred for Harry and Meghan in the Murdoch press than I do for Prince Andrew, Harvey Weinstein etc. 

Well, just read the post here - all the hate and vitriol is just insane. You would think they have done something so terrible they deserve to die. No class, mediocre, intruder, hypocrites...

Wow. You all feel threatened or what ? 

I don't get the hate for Meghan either. At least she had a job before. And Suits was actually a pretty good show. What exactly has Kate done jobwise? Working at her parents company. Isn't it interesting that once Meghan entered the stage, all the talk about Kates scheming to become Williams girlfriend so she could become Queen one day stopped? I trust Meghan way more than Kate. To me Kate comes across as a miserable bitch. 

On a positive note, Kate always looks stunning at public events. As she should considering she most definitely has a team of high paid advisors around her. 

1 hour ago, runa said:

Well, just read the post here - all the hate and vitriol is just insane. You would think they have done something so terrible they deserve to die. No class, mediocre, intruder, hypocrites...

I would fully support the couple if they were serious about exposing the Monarchy and wanting to live a normal life. How refreshing that would be! But it’s clearly a scam. So no, they’re no better than the rest of the family and I think it’s just a normal reaction to find their behavior ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, runa said:

100% agree 

This is such a nothing story. If it is true ( not confirmed) it actually makes complete sense anyway and not in a sinister way. Kate will be the future Queen and the royal Jewels will stay in traditional royal succession.  What most would expect. Of course the media turn it into another attack on Meghan. 

I read multiple hate articles on Harry and Meghan every week in the Murdoch Herald scum paper at work. All from far right excuses for writers such as Andrew Bolt, Rita Panihi and co. The same writers who support Trump, defend the scum who chanted to hang Mike Pence and agree with the overturning of Roe v Wade. Who debunk climate change action etc. and  never want wages for nurses, childcare staff and teachers etc to increase.  Yet article after article viciously hating Meghan and Harry all the time. 

12 hours ago, Andra said:

Meghan always seemed chill to me and like a kind person, I don't really understand the hate that she gets. What did she ever do, apart from "stealing" Harry from his beloved family which he wanted to get away from anyway. What is everyone's problem with her?

I am not a fan of either Meghan or Harry. The biggest reason why is that they left the royal family because they said it was traumatic, which I can understand. 

However - they then proceeded to do media interviews bashing the royals. Who does that?!? To go to Oprah Winfrey and bitch about your in laws publicly to the entire world is absolute douchebaggery. 

The key to success when marrying into the Royal Family is to play the game and to never forget that you are NOT the star of the show. Kate understands this. In her marriage to William HE is the star. She's obviously quite happy to be a dutiful wife,to look glamorous when necessary and to give birth to the required royal offspring and in return she now gets to live the life of a Princess in the lap of luxury for the rest of her life. Meghan on the other hand,obviously believes that SHE is the star of her marriage and her ego has obviously gotten in the way. She really should've payed more attention to history and read up about another American divorcee who married into that family.  Wallis Simpson too found herself criticised by the press and unwelcome at Royal functions and spent the rest of her life paying for it. 

How many thousands of negative articles have been written about Meghan Markle just since the Queen died? And she has done exactly what in that time except support her husband and (God forbid) hold his hand?

It is exhausting.

The whole Royal Family seem like a bunch of out-of-touch douche-bags, so the fact that she is the only one singled out for extreme hate and criticism by big parts of the media is pretty telling....

Reading through this thread I can't believe people buy in to all this rubbish. :lmao: What Meghan should or shouldn't do. Wtf! He's her husband.

People will make up their own minds about Meghan and I respect their personal opinions.  It is just the continual hateful articles from the tabloid media, vapid morning tv shows and magazines about her that are so telling.   What is also telling is before the media started hating on Meghan so much, they were hating on Kate -  remember the whole Waity Katy stuff.   While Prince Andrew was best buddies with Epstein and he has not received a quarter of the vitriol and hatred Meghan gets.   Why is it always young women who cop such intense hatred by the press ? Especially young women who have a mind of their own.