Queen Elizabeth DEAD...

1 minute ago, Lolo said:

You’d love the German commentary. They are more servile and devot than the English it seems :lmao:

It can only be some mass distraction technique, that or the world's gone mad.

Really couldn't have happened at a better time for some.

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

What does it represent then... here in 2022?

It’s title passed down that’s been carried by some very significant people who, depending on your own opinion, have achieved great things or not , again depending on what you think about it.

There are many things that originate in one way in history but are not that today aren’t they? We could be here all day. 

I can’t speak for the Welsh I don’t have a personal connection but if some Welsh people feel the title humiliates them than that’s up to them . Just like my opinion is not the opinion of every gay man it’s just mine I don’t speak for a vast majority of people. 

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

It can only be some mass distraction technique, that or the world's gone mad.

Really couldn't have happened at a better time for some.

Germans would want a Monarch so bad. 

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

It’s title passed down that’s been carried by some very significant people who, depending on your own opinion, have achieved great things or not , again depending on what you think about it.

There are many things that originate in one way in history but are not that today aren’t they? We could be here all day. 

I can’t speak for the Welsh I don’t have a personal connection but if some Welsh people feel the title humiliates them than that’s up to them . Just like my opinion is not the opinion of every gay man it’s just mine I don’t speak for a vast majority of people. 

I'd ask you which Princes of Wales have achieved 'great things'... but sweetheart, I feel you should quit while you're behind!

1 minute ago, Kim said:

I'd ask you which Princes of Wales have achieved 'great things'... but sweetheart, I feel you should quit while you're behind!

I have a personal connection to The Princes Trust which massively helped me once some years ago. It’s a brilliant organisation and whilst the efforts of the organisation are largely of course due to the people running it and offering their time to help people who need it, it’s been a great legacy in the name of a Prince of Wales.

Just now, Confessit said:

I have a personal connection to The Princes Trust which massively helped me once some years ago. It’s a brilliant organisation and whilst the efforts of the organisation are largely of course due to the people running it and offering their time to help people who need it, it’s been a great legacy in the name of a Prince of Wales.

Yeah that would be Prince Charles' princes trust. What has his ceremonial name got to do with it?

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

You asked me what great things any Prince of Wales had done so I answered ….

Allowing something to be done under your auspices - ie. putting your name on it - doesn't strike me as particularly great...

Just now, Kim said:

Allowing something to be done under your auspices - ie. putting your name on it - doesn't strike me as particularly great...

He has had direct involvement within it keeping contact with many of the mentors and participants since it’s creation. And the trust has changed lives I’ve seen it first hand. 
Yes I agree it’s the strength of the people who run it but it was his idea and because of him it got started and has become as big as it has and helped as many as it has.

Doesn’t make him particularly great but it is a great achievement nevertheless.

Just now, JR! said:

So do people in the UK have national holidays to pay respect to the Queen's passing or is it business as usual? 

Depends where you work my workplace is off but some places will be open.

It’s a choice but one by one they are declaring a day of closure.

5 hours ago, Lolo said:

Seriously HOW can you get arrested for that? What is the official justification? 

Well if they want you dead, they will have 101 ways to justify their action and paint a very bad picture of you and tell the whole world you deserve it.

As for democracy, it only applicable to people who obey them.

What that guy shouted was factual but it wasn’t appropriate to be shouting it out in a crowd that had gathered to pay respects to someone who had died, Queen or not it wasn’t behaviour to be tolerated at such an occasion. Period. 

10 minutes ago, Confessit said:

What that guy shouted was factual but it wasn’t appropriate to be shouting it out in a crowd that had gathered to pay respects to someone who had died, Queen or not it wasn’t behaviour to be tolerated at such an occasion. Period. 

It may well be inappropriate but FREEDOM OF SPEECH trumps your feelings I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, Kim said:

It may well be inappropriate but FREEDOM OF SPEECH trumps your feelings I'm afraid.

You are spot on. Freedom of speech is important. 

But time and places that’s how I see it.
Someone’s death procession/funeral where family members are mourning and people have gathered to mark their respects is not the place to start hurling abuse.

It’s called decency id say the same about a family funeral or anyone paying respects in that kind of setting.

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

You are spot on. Freedom of speech is important. 

But time and places that’s how I see it.
Someone’s death procession/funeral where family members are mourning and people have gathered to mark their respects is not the place to start hurling abuse.

It’s called decency id say the same about a family funeral or anyone paying respects in that kind of setting.

Oh boo hoo.

Did you see Andy feeling his daughter's arse while looking at the flowers? Shower of mutants.

1 minute ago, Kim said:

Oh boo hoo.

Did you see Andy feeling his daughter's arse while looking at the flowers? Shower of mutants.

boo hoo indeed. 

I did see I don’t think for a second he was feeling his daughters arse though. He crouched down it looks odd.

I’m NOT defending him because I feel anything positive about him, his actions have been terrible and he shameful but I don’t believe he was feeling her arse because he wanted to feel her arse. It was an embrace and he crouched down. 

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

I did see I don’t think for a second he was feeling his daughters arse though. He crouched down it looks odd.
I’m NOT defending him because I feel anything positive about him, his actions have been terrible and he shameful but I don’t believe he was feeling her arse because he wanted to feel her arse. It was an embrace and he crouched down. 

It's a sign of how he (and the rest of them) have no idea of what constitutes appropriate behaviour. One removes one's hand from the small of the back before bending down and then one's hand will not caress the rump of one's daughter. Get it?

Peppering all your response with "I'm not really but..." doesn't make you look any less a bootlicking cap-doffer pal. Up off your knees!

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

It's a sign of how he (and the rest of them) have no idea of what constitutes appropriate behaviour. One removes one's hand from the small of the back before bending down and then one's hand will not caress the rump of one's daughter. Get it?

Peppering all your response with "I'm not really but..." doesn't make you look any less a bootlicking cap-doffer pal. Up off your knees!

Looking at the footage, he crouched down as he was hugging her she was very upset. As he moved down his arm was still very much around her he should of removed it before he crouched down. 
I don’t think he put any thought into it like that.

It’s just press fodder bigging it up the same way they are making out nasty cow Megan refused to let an aide help her lay flowers. When it reality she thanked the aide and promised a well wisher she would lay them for her.

Andrew is obviously at fault and I feel for Virginia and any other woman that’s ever been intimidated by him. He revealed his guilt by paying her off so I don’t come at it as a fan of his. But my opinion is as I see it un-subjectively which is difficult for some because of his reputation now, which I understand. 

But nevertheless I don’t believe he was feeling up his daughter it was an embrace. End of. 

If you see me as bootlicking cap-doffer that’s upto you, I’m just saying it as I see it. You obviously loath the monarchy and some of the people we are discussing, so your opinions are somewhat tainted I don’t hate/love them. I see the benefits of monarchy and I see the pitfalls. 

13 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Looking at the footage, he crouched down as he was hugging her she was very upset. As he moved down his arm was still very much around her he should of removed it before he crouched down. 
I don’t think he put any thought into it like that.

It’s just press fodder bigging it up the same way they are making out nasty cow Megan refused to let an aide help her lay flowers. When it reality she thanked the aide and promised a well wisher she would lay them for her.

Andrew is obviously at fault and I feel for Virginia and any other woman that’s ever been intimidated by him. He revealed his guilt by paying her off so I don’t come at it as a fan of his. But my opinion is as I see it un-subjectively which is difficult for some because of his reputation now, which I understand. 

But nevertheless I don’t believe he was feeling up his daughter it was an embrace. End of. 

If you see me as bootlicking cap-doffer that’s upto you, I’m just saying it as I see it. You obviously loath the monarchy and some of the people we are discussing, so your opinions are somewhat tainted I don’t hate/love them. I see the benefits of monarchy and I see the pitfalls. 

You're a very...literal.. person aren't you?

Loathe them? I don't give them the time of day normally, but seeing as there's no escaping it at the moment...

The day I spend my afternoon defending them though, is the day I should pop down and join the other mental defectives lining up to cry in front of Liz's carcass!

1 minute ago, runa said:

ok. good for you if you're that intelligent. 

I guess that more than half of the planet knows her and her image wasn't bad in recent years. I think it's common sense to assume that.

1 minute ago, Kim said:

You're a very...literal.. person aren't you?

Loathe them? I don't give them the time of day normally, but seeing as there's no escaping it at the moment...

The day I spend my afternoon defending them though, is the day I should pop down and join the other mental defectives lining up to cry in front of Liz's carcass!

I am more literal than anything else to be fair. 

🤣🤣 Love that !