Queen Elizabeth DEAD...

7 minutes ago, promise to try said:

I can´t imagine it either, but who knows. Anyway, with Andrew´s scandal, and harry´s book just around the corner...

I always think that besides revolting and sending royals to the dump other things we can do is laugh at them and disrespect them in every possible way. In our case we can laugh at the Spanish one, daughter of Elena, who is very unattractive but she wants to be a model. Her brother who had drug dealers in his birthday party and there were 5 injured in a shooting. The elder monarch who has robbed hundreds of millions simce the 70s and can’t go to Elizabeth funeral in London because British justice seeks him… Instead of clapping to them and thinking they have any kind of value. 

34 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I always think that besides revolting and sending royals to the dump other things we can do is laugh at them and disrespect them in every possible way. In our case we can laugh at the Spanish one, daughter of Elena, who is very unattractive but she wants to be a model. Her brother who had drug dealers in his birthday party and there were 5 injured in a shooting. The elder monarch who has robbed hundreds of millions simce the 70s and can’t go to Elizabeth funeral in London because British justice seeks him… Instead of clapping to them and thinking they have any kind of value. 

yes, but then you have tv shows talking about the queen´s 50th birthday, and that she has saved the monarchy. We need Kylie re-releasing Impossible princess in madrid !

I was arrested for protesting our monarchy here once, I was stuck in a police van for hours with the door open,
and every two seconds these old royalty loving bitties passed by to yell 'shame on you you disgusting man' :rotfl:

Anyway, I guess they're all dead now. :blegiam:

Spanish old miserable THIEF king (the father, who had to pass the crown to the son and FLEE to Qatar to avoid justice) will go to the funeral in London 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

He has some open cause with British justice. Harassment against a woman who was his lover. If only the UK made a Pinochet of him and arrest him!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, karbatal said:

:dead:

yeah it’s very cute that a privilege cunt gives their permission to roam free. It’s so medieval chic :lmao:

I can always count on you. :rotfl:

3 minutes ago, MadFan said:

I can always count on you. :rotfl:

Truth is that I can imagine  that a refugee feels incredibly thrilled to know that they have protection when traveling abroad. After being completely exposed to any abuse. I understand why this person as a child felt that way.

3 hours ago, acko said:

I was arrested for protesting our monarchy here once, I was stuck in a police van for hours with the door open,
and every two seconds these old royalty loving bitties passed by to yell 'shame on you you disgusting man' :rotfl:

Anyway, I guess they're all dead now. :blegiam:

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Lolo said:

Seriously HOW can you get arrested for that? What is the official justification? 

Public order/breach of the peace.... basically one person saying they feel offended can cause it.

15 hours ago, promise to try said:

so C-III has had problems with the pens in Northern Ireland too?😶

Yes, went off on one again. I'm thinking he's gonna learn soon that while ppl were willing to put up with gracious old lady they might not be so keen on crabbit old bastard.

Im pretty sure the Monarchy will end one way or another within the next 20 years tops. 

But while it’s still there I just want to say I quite enjoy sitting on my couch, watching the spectacle while being aware I’m witnessing something that’s so very obsolete and probably happening for the last time ever. It feels very historic and surreal. Thank you citizens of the UK for financing this. 😘

11 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Im pretty sure the Monarchy will end one way or another within the next 20 years tops. 

But while it’s still there I just want to say I quite enjoy sitting on my couch, watching the spectacle while being aware I’m witnessing something that’s so very obsolete and probably happening for the last time ever. It feels very historic and surreal. Thank you citizens of the UK for financing this. 😘

I don't think it will unfortunately. It's just too entrenched. The North Korea style enforced mourning is testament to that. They still have a high approval rating among the public (except for Scotland)

Besides, (and English historians never like to discuss this funnily enough) They tried that once before when they killed Charles I and became a republic, then decided they didn't like it and reinstated the monarchy 🤣 

19 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Why do are you convinced it will end in 20 year or so? The younger generations William and Catherine vastly popular and now the Queen has died the whole thing will modernise even more it makes no sense that it will all end in 20 years.

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

Why do are you convinced it will end in 20 year or so? The younger generations William and Catherine vastly popular and now the Queen has died the whole thing will modernise even more it makes no sense that it will all end in 20 years.

Popular among who? Because I doubt the pegged Prince and the desperate wife are really beloved among their FUTURE subdits. I wish there was a real survey to know the real appeal of royal families. 

8 minutes ago, Kim said:

I don't think it will unfortunately. It's just too entrenched. The North Korea style enforced mourning is testament to that. They still have a high approval rating among the public (except for Scotland)

Besides, (and English historians never like to discuss this funnily enough) They tried that once before when they killed Charles I and became a republic, then decided they didn't like it and reinstated the monarchy 🤣 

That’s right and even in the darker times such as the time when Queen Victoria refused to make any public appearances for decades and following Princess Diana’s death, on both occasions the vast majority of the public questioned openly the role of the monarchy, they bounced back to be even more popular than they were before. 

Its national identity and everyone likes to feel like they belong to something. Its in the human consciousness. That’s why essentially us lot are here, for Madonna. 

Compared to many other monarchies particularly around Europe, considering most of them were toppled after the world wars the House of Windsor certainly re-invented itself enough to ensure survival. And it’s done it ever since.

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Popular among who? Because I doubt the pegged Prince and the desperate wife are really beloved among their FUTURE subdits. I wish there was a real survey to know the real appeal of royal families. 

Charles I agree isn’t as popular but William and Catherine are very popular. And the Queen was hugely popular across the world.

Just now, Lolo said:

I mostly think the coffin is empty. It’s so weird to drag a real body around town. 

It’s tradition it’s been done for centuries.
Presidents, Popes, Kings and Queens have had processions for centuries. 

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

Charles I agree isn’t as popular but William and Catherine are very popular. And the Queen was hugely popular across the world.

I get a whiff of bootlicker about you...it's unfortunate.

You're TOLD that everyone likes those two smirking racist dimwits (we all know it was Wullie who asked what colour Harry's kid would be)

They have the biggest and best PR in town, and that's about it.

9 minutes ago, Kim said:

The monarchy had trouble to maintain its status in the 20th century, where they started with full conviction and support. No way they can pull this off this time when it’s already so destabilized and shaking at the beginning. 

I also dont see the monarchy in England being abolished. Its too connected to the image of England, its symbolic, think McDonalds for USA. It may feel archaic, but its still very "British". Scotland feels different altogether, probably it will split from UK in the next 10 years, but the rest would probably retain the monarchy. Being queen/king seems like a bizzare thing to "do" in 2022 however. The only way it could end is if Charles fuck up royally, which I would not put past him.

30 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Agreed. Has everything in the UK just stopped? Nobody is working or going to school? nothing else to do but watch the coffin and people marching day after day....

1 minute ago, Kim said:

I get a whiff of bootlicker about you...it's unfortunate.

You're TOLD that everyone likes those two smirking racist dimwits (we all know it was Wullie who asked what colour Harry's kid would be)

They have the biggest and best PR in town, and that's about it.

Haha I’m not a bootlicker I’m not saying everyone loves them in some ways they are decisive people, but William and Catherine have always had high approval ratings. Charles and Camilla haven’t but they have along with the Queen.

So the 2 million people going to London this week to pay respects is delusion? That’s not just PR. The monarchy is held in affection with the British public, not all I’m not stating that but certainly enough to keep them there.