3 hours ago, promise to try said:

OK; Apparently these were her favourite songs:

• 'Oklahoma!' – Howard Keel
  • 'Anything You Can Do (I Can Do Better)' – Dolores Gray and Bill Johnson
  • 'Sing' – Gary Barlow and the Commonwealth Band featuring the Military Wives
  • 'Cheek to Cheek' – Fred Astaire
  • 'The White Cliffs Of Dover' – Vera Lynn
  • 'Leaning on a Lamp-post' – George Formby
  • 'Praise, My Soul, The King Of Heaven' (hymn)
  • 'The Lord is My Shepherd' (hymn)
  • 'Lester Lanin Medley'
  • 'Regimental March Milanollo'

So Gary Barlow´s Sing will be next weeks ´number 1? because I can´t imagine it being something that says" Heaveeen, I´m in heaveeen"

Lady Gaga will be bringing Tony Bennet in wires to perform Cheek to Cheek

7 hours ago, karbatal said:

Omg :lmao:

Everything is so WRONG in this post that I wouldn’t know where to start. 

Makes no sense to comment at all. I think that forum is as stuck as Madonna herself. A list of dominant members who celebrate themselves with each post and try to destroy everyone who doesn't follow the prevaing opinion (their opinion).

4 minutes ago, lex92 said:

Makes no sense to comment at all. I think that forum is as stuck as Madonna herself. A list of dominant members who celebrate themselves with each post and try to destroy everyone who doesn't follow the prevaing opinion (their opinion).

I am incredibly dominant in bed. In real life  it seems I am too.

4 hours ago, Kim said:

Misanthropic? (LOL) Only to and about little cunts like yourself. You're not half getting ratioed in this thread... probably be better off staying in the Madonna section braying about her not singing You'll See in a sparkly ballgown.

You don't expect one to move things oneself do you? Apparently he even refuses to put toothpaste on his brush himself and the paedo brother screams at staff if they disturb his teddy bear collection he keeps on his bed....and I'm not even joking. Perfectly normal sons old Liz raised!

gasp-shocked.gif

6 minutes ago, horn said:

Didn't you declare you're bottom before the pandemic?

Are you still with your husband?

I am with him of course. I do bottom and I am not dominant now because I had to adapt 🥲 but I would slap the face of a slut while I cum if I could. But I can enjoy other things besides being top or dominant (even though I miss it).

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Speaking of which... 🤣

Well, things dont look great in Scotland for Charles III. Should we expect Scottish UKexit and EUentry within this decade? As for Elizabeth, if the Crown is any indication, it doesn't seem like she enjoyed the position she was born into. RIP.

23 minutes ago, elijah said:

Well, things dont look great in Scotland for Charles III. Should we expect Scottish UKexit and EUentry within this decade? As for Elizabeth, if the Crown is any indication, it doesn't seem like she enjoyed the position she was born into. RIP.

Scottish govt is going to the Supreme Court later this year to decide the legitimacy of a referendum held without Westminster's consent, which they'll probably lose. Nic then says she'll use the next general election as a de facto referendum on independence - so it's all very messy. Although that's to do with the political union rather than the monarchical one - that decision would be made later by an indy Scotland.

23 hours ago, lex92 said:

Gosh. Whataboutism...She is not really polarizing. She had a high approval. Woke 20 somethings who want her to be the white witch who suppressed all those poor people in the states of the Empire don't count for me. Rubbish. The Commonwealth is not the Empire, she did nothing but serving britain and administer those states. I also don't get the point that the britisch monarchy is wealthy for nothing... Many of their belongings actually belong to the state and living a life of having to be in the public eye 24/7 is not really cool. No personal freedom at all. That woman literally died two days after her last working day...Plus the monarchy has a advantage: It can give the people a sense of stability and community. A real advantage these days.

This honestly has to be one of the most pathetic posts i've EVER read on this site. 

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Scottish govt is going to the Supreme Court later this year to decide the legitimacy of a referendum held without Westminster's consent, which they'll probably lose. Nic then says she'll use the next general election as a de facto referendum on independence - so it's all very messy. Although that's to do with the political union rather than the monarchical one - that decision would be made later by an indy Scotland.

It is a very tricky situation. I wish you all the luck. 

56 minutes ago, karbatal said:

? I guess you are joking

Well her squawking away in the background would kinda kill the mood!..

55 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It is a very tricky situation. I wish you all the luck. 

Word is that dizzy lizzy is also planning to introduce legislation that over half the entire electorate (not just a majority result) would have to vote for it which of course is a democratic outrage and certainly not what happened for Brexit and every other referendum. Why the hell ppl didn't take the chance back in 2014 is beyond me...

8 hours ago, runa said:

Of course I was

It’s not the first time that liking Kyiie has been thrown to me here as an insult and that is why I asked. Sadly many still believe in stereotypes where the masculine guy is top and the camp is bottom which is not true. But that’s another debate :lol:

7 hours ago, Kim said:

Word is that dizzy lizzy is also planning to introduce legislation that over half the entire electorate (not just a majority result) would have to vote for it which of course is a democratic outrage and certainly not what happened for Brexit and every other referendum. Why the hell ppl didn't take the chance back in 2014 is beyond me...

When they change the rules to maintain the status quo it smells like dictatorship. Typical Putin changing the constitution to be in power. 

To the outside (German) observer it seems like the Monarchy is fairly popular in England itself, but very unpopular in the rest of the Kingdom and the Commonwealth. I don’t get why they don’t call it a day and just give up all the non British countries to be just Monarchs of Britain and that’s it? Or would the British people resent the idea? 

3 hours ago, Lolo said:

To the outside (German) observer it seems like the Monarchy is fairly popular in England itself, but very unpopular in the rest of the Kingdom and the Commonwealth. I don’t get why they don’t call it a day and just give up all the non British countries to be just Monarchs of Britain and that’s it? Or would the British people resent the idea? 

Australia had a referendum to become a republic over 20 years ago. While the majority wanted to become a republic, our Prime Minister at the time (a deep monarchist) asked the referendum question in a way that divided opinion about how a new president would be chosen, so the referendum failed. It was bare politics, that's the only reason. it then only felt that asking the question again (properly) would be somehow personally offensive to dear old Lizzie, so I think most Australians understood that once the queen died, we would move pretty quick to become a republic. I hope it happens soon. Although I think it will be inevitable - I Charles will gradually become less and less popular, and within 5 years he will hand over to William in an attempt to rescue public support but it will be too late.

2 hours ago, Paul said:

Australia had a referendum to become a republic over 20 years ago. While the majority wanted to become a republic, our Prime Minister at the time (a deep monarchist) asked the referendum question in a way that divided opinion about how a new president would be chosen, so the referendum failed. It was bare politics, that's the only reason. it then only felt that asking the question again (properly) would be somehow personally offensive to dear old Lizzie, so I think most Australians understood that once the queen died, we would move pretty quick to become a republic. I hope it happens soon. Although I think it will be inevitable - I Charles will gradually become less and less popular, and within 5 years he will hand over to William in an attempt to rescue public support but it will be too late.

I think inevitably all monarchies will disappear this century. New monarchs seem much more useless than old ones. Old ones had a moment to shine, even if it happened 50 years ago, and unite but now the new ones only cut ribbons.

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

I think inevitably all monarchies will disappear this century. New monarchs seem much more useless than old ones. Old ones had a moment to shine, even if it happened 50 years ago, and unite but now the new ones only cut ribbons.

I disagree. 
If you look at Norway’s monarch they are vastly more popular than ours is here in the U.K. the Scandinavian countries have always had very popular monarchies in modern times. The Seanad avian public adore the royals. 

In terms of the late Queen, her popularity was massive mainly due to the fact she was doing it so long even the most committed republicans respected her.

I do think monarchies today have a place they do a job in society. I agree nobody should be born better but the success of 100s of charities depend on royal patronage, tourism and all the staff that keep jobs due to the fact a living monarchy exists.

7 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Good Lord. The insanity of it all

Screenshot-20220913-072005-You-Tube.jpg

if they are really racist Megan should have been really unconfortable in that situation. And Harry. By the way, another one that should shave his hair.But he is hot even with the one that he has right now

12 hours ago, Confessit said:

I disagree. 
If you look at Norway’s monarch they are vastly more popular than ours is here in the U.K. the Scandinavian countries have always had very popular monarchies in modern times. The Seanad avian public adore the royals. 

In terms of the late Queen, her popularity was massive mainly due to the fact she was doing it so long even the most committed republicans respected her.

I do think monarchies today have a place they do a job in society. I agree nobody should be born better but the success of 100s of charities depend on royal patronage, tourism and all the staff that keep jobs due to the fact a living monarchy exists.

It all depends how much the press keeps silent about them and when all is revealed. Because they do absolutely nothing. Nowadays not even diplomacy works for them. 

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It all depends how much the press keeps silent about them and when all is revealed. Because they do absolutely nothing. Nowadays not even diplomacy works for them. 

I think the british monarchy works for the UK like micky mouse or donald for Disneyland. 

1 minute ago, promise to try said:

I think the british monarchy works for the UK like micky mouse or donald for Disneyland. 

Yes it’s been a tourist attraction. But just as it happened in Monaco it all changes when the major characters die. I doubt people will be interested in William and the wife in the future. 

5 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Yes it’s been a tourist attraction. But just as it happened in Monaco it all changes when the major characters die. I doubt people will be interested in William and the wife in the future. 

I can´t imagine it either, but who knows. Anyway, with Andrew´s scandal, and harry´s book just around the corner...