UK Boy 15 Gets USB Cable Stuck Inside Penis

horn

Boy 15 Gets USB Cable Stuck Inside Penis :sneaky: 
The teenager, from the UK, was using the cord in an attempt to measure his penis as a form of “sexual experimentation”. 

September 5, 2022 - 10:30PM

A teenage boy needed surgery after getting a USB cable stuck inside his penis.

The teenager, from the UK, was using the cord in an attempt to measure his penis as a form of “sexual experimentation” when it became trapped, according to a medical case report.

The cable became knotted and blood was spotted in the boy’s urine, leading his mother to take him to hospital.

Once his mother left the room, he told doctors what had happened, a Science Direct report says.

_2022090522084132672.jpg

“The two distal ports of the USB wire were found to be protruding from the external urethral meatus whilst the middle part of the knotted wire remained within the urethra,” doctors wrote.

“The patient was an otherwise fit and healthy adolescent with no history of mental health disorders.”

Medics were unable to remove the wire with a metal rod, so had to perform surgery to get it out his body.

Surgeons made an incision between his genitals and his anus to gain access to the cable, and successfully removed it.

“A longitudinal peno-scrotal incision over the palpable foreign body was made and careful dissection was undertaken through deeper tissues, splitting the bulbospongiosus muscle,” the report states.

“Both ends of the wire were pulled out successfully through the external urethral meatus.”

The boy wore a catheter for two weeks and has since had it removed. He has recovered well.

Doctors warned against inserting objects into penises but said such cases were not as unusual as people might think.

“Sexual experimentation and gratification, as well as underlying mental disorders, are considered the main causes of retained foreign bodies in the urethra and bladder,” they wrote.

“Depending on the mechanism of insertion, and the size and shape of the object, they can cause delayed complications, mainly recurrent urinary tract infections, urethral strictures or false passages and bladder perforation, which may require major reconstructive procedures to restore the anatomy.”

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/boy-15-gets-usb-cable-stuck-inside-penis/news-story/b1248301ca1f0aad1069235af72700ef

On 9/12/2022 at 3:41 AM, SOS said:

Now yall know we’ve all had questionable experimentation in our lifetime.  Ive even dabbled in bisexuality myself 

But bisexuality is something normal! to stick a wire inside your dick´s hole...I guess I´m getting old!!!!

By the way, back to see that you are back

3 hours ago, promise to try said:

But bisexuality is something normal! to stick a wire inside your dick´s hole...I guess I´m getting old!!!!

By the way, back to see that you are back

Charge inside... Mmm! Yeaaaaah!
I'd like to direct your USB cable
To dick's hole that needs directing to