Twitter and Elon Musk

Camacho

So, is he just that incompetent and egomaniacal? Or is sinking twitter part of a bigger plan (considering who backed his purchase)?

Musk’s Twitter Buy Makes No Sense – Unless It’s Part of Something Bigger

https://bylinetimes.com/2022/11/07/musks-twitter-buy-makes-no-sense-unless-its-part-of-something-bigger/?fbclid=IwAR1eeWtiWkgdZfyK7AGJ6460a59iRlw4jHz6-dzlhlcl84wjDBJ7OI5bxlI

Of course it is NOT part of a bigger plan. He already tried to break the deal. He’s a moron. But we know in MadonnaNation how addicted loons act when the hero is in shambles: think it’s part of the plan. (She’s trolling, she knows, she blah blah). All not to face truths.

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Of course it is NOT part of a bigger plan. He already tried to break the deal. He’s a moron. But we know in MadonnaNation how addicted loons act when the hero is in shambles: think it’s part of the plan. (She’s trolling, she knows, she blah blah). All not to face truths.

First of all, who exactly are "addicted loons", and who are you calling that? Because no one here sees this man as any sort of hero. In fact, quite the opposite. All I thought was that there's some interesting perspectives right now from experts who study authoritarianism, media, disinformation, etc. regarding who funded the deal, who he is/was in communication with for the deal, what are the long-term ramifications of all this and how does it affect future issues regarding protecting democracy/communication/elections/etc. There's a lot of things ringing the alarm to them beyond the obvious of him just being an egomaniac.

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

But we know in MadonnaNation how addicted loons act when the hero is in shambles: think it’s part of the plan. (She’s trolling, she knows, she blah blah). All not to face truths.

The not so subtle shade is NOT necessary, babe.

I'm an addicted loon not facing the truth, M is in shambles... You're just the authority on everything, huh?  :lol:

5 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

I'm an addicted loon not facing the truth, M is in shambles... You're just the authority on everything, huh?  :lol:

What are you on? If you think that Madonna is doing all because it’s part of a bigger plan and she’s simply trolling yes I point at you. If you don’t then what are you talking about authority on anything? 

12 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

First of all, who exactly are "addicted loons", and who are you calling that? Because no one here sees this man as any sort of hero. In fact, quite the opposite. All I thought was that there's some interesting perspectives right now from experts who study authoritarianism, media, disinformation, etc. regarding who funded the deal, who he is/was in communication with for the deal, what are the long-term ramifications of all this and how does it affect future issues regarding protecting democracy/communication/elections/etc. There's a lot of things ringing the alarm to them beyond the obvious of him just being an egomaniac.

Yes, I saw something along those lines and it does make you wonder along with Zuckerberg, they think they're bigger than government and can shape the agenda.

They want to get anyway from 'corruption' but all they really want is to take the reigns of power.

However, it's hilarious to see just how terrible Musk is. There will be multiple lawsuits heading his way for the way he's dismissed staff globally.

And I didn't realise he didn't create Tesla, just ousted the former CEO.

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

Look the instagram threads and those who think she’s trolling us and her posts are part of something bigger.

YOU evidently think it's something bigger (drugs, metal illness, the illuminati, IDK, you tell me what it is).

I've said it's benign, just a bored wealthy GROWN WOMAN playing on her iPhone and NOTHING MORE  :lol:

You're calling me completely blind and I'm calling you completely overdramatic. But hey, we're BOTH entitled to our opinions! Let's continue this discussion in the Instagram thread (before it gets shut down).

11 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

11 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

RIGHT!? Inquiring minds want to know.

tumblr_ot7macdhU21qj28qwo4_250.gifv

& why bring it up in an Elon Musk thread?

1 hour ago, IsaacHarris said:

YOU evidently think it's something bigger (drugs, metal illness, the illuminati, IDK, you tell me what it is).

I've said it's benign, just a bored wealthy GROWN WOMAN playing on her iPhone and NOTHING MORE  :lol:

You're calling me completely blind and I'm calling you completely overdramatic. But hey, we're BOTH entitled to our opinions! Let's continue this discussion in the Instagram thread (before it gets shut down).

Thank you. 😘 :lmao::clap:

With all honesty, this constant narrative that those of who don't agree with or join in the constant criticisms about the supposed current state of Madonna or her social media feed is a really tired and insulting one, and it's made this place a really miserable place to be sometimes. The finger-wagging, name-calling and scolding is just not cute anymore. And it wasn't even necessary to bring into this thread.

5 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Yes, I saw something along those lines and it does make you wonder along with Zuckerberg, they think they're bigger than government and can shape the agenda.

They want to get anyway from 'corruption' but all they really want is to take the reigns of power.

However, it's hilarious to see just how terrible Musk is. There will be multiple lawsuits heading his way for the way he's dismissed staff globally.

And I didn't realise he didn't create Tesla, just ousted the former CEO.

THIS exactly. Various experts in certain fields are questioning what are the possible bigger things at play here. Twitter is a powerful tool in this world, affecting many different things. What it becomes, if it implodes, how it may be used going forward, etc. has massive implications for a lot of things going forward. Lots of interesting things to consider. That's all I was getting at.  :dazed:

1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

The finger-wagging, name-calling and scolding is just not cute anymore.

That's the whole issue for me: I'm an addicted loon, delusional, in denial, completely blind, an imbecile lying to myself...   just for having a different perception of an IG post? WELL DAMN, SIS. Can we criticize Madonna's antics without criticizing each other for disagreeing? Trust me, I can go back & forth all day long, but why? We're ALL fans of the same woman! During my forum absence, I'd see M pop up on my timeline & think "WOW, she looks so good! Look at her staying busy between eras."

I came back to see that many didn't share my POV :lol: 

1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

With all honesty, this constant narrative that those of who don't agree with or join in the constant criticisms about the supposed current state of Madonna or her social media feed is a really tired and insulting one, and it's made this place a really miserable place to be sometimes.

I'm getting slight flashbacks to the Hard Candy/ Sticky & Sweet era! Now THAT shit was entertaining  :inlove:

If people aren’t addicted loons , why are defending themselves?  I didn’t name anyone and yet some people are here so offended :chuckle:  I don’t even remember the names of those clapping in the instagram thread. I have no idea if they are the same here.

Doth protest too much 

12 minutes ago, karbatal said:

If people aren’t addicted loons , why are defending themselves?  I didn’t name anyone and yet some people are here so offended :chuckle:  I don’t even remember the names of those clapping in the instagram thread. I have no idea if they are the same here.

Doth protest too much 

If people aren't fond of Madonna's social media posts, why do they keep commenting?

With that logic, you're telling me that you LOVE her recent antics  :lol:

16 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

If people aren't fond of Madonna's social media posts, why do they keep commenting?

With that logic, you're telling me that you LOVE her recent antics  :lol:

I did not name you personally. I don’t think liking or loving Madonna makes you an addicted loon. I said that if people think that Madonna is having a bigger plan with the instagram posts and trolling us they behave as those saying the same about Musk.  I think you are a bit bored but I’m not. Any doubts about this issue read this post again.

The amount of people idolising this billionaire who inherited his original fortune is nauseating. Applauding him and cheering him on for sacking so many and drooling with excitement and admiration for him for being an over demanding boss who sacks people without warning and who has the ego that belongs to a narcissist and sociopath. A man who happily spreads crazy cruel conspiracy theories as well. See it all the time though. 

Always amazed at people loving egomaniacs and cruel unfair people who are extremely wealthy.  Money is such a turn on for them and they don’t even care if it is inherited or made by exploiting others. 

9 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The amount of people idolising this billionaire who inherited his original fortune is nauseating. Applauding him and cheering him on for sacking so many and drooling with excitement and admiration for him for being an over demanding boss who sacks people without warning and who has the ego that belongs to a narcissist and sociopath. A man who happily spreads crazy cruel conspiracy theories as well. See it all the time though. 

Always amazed at people loving egomaniacs and cruel unfair people who are extremely wealthy.  Money is such a turn on for them and they don’t even care if it is inherited or made by exploiting others. 

I agree. I think a lot about why narcissistic dictators are appealing to people. Putin, Erdogan… Why ruthless unfair businessmen have such support. 

And yesterday I was reading in Twitter people applauding the drastic reduction of employees. As if they don’t understand that people are to fix things or develop new things. Just like a football team doesn’t have only 11 players, but up to 20: in case you need new tactics or someone gets hurt. I guess stupid people support stupid figures.