Twitter and Elon Musk

Camacho

3 hours ago, LSD said:

Shouting "I'm a Republican now!" loudly and repeatedly as his strategy knowing that this story was about to break is...telling.

I believe he's also being investigated, financially, on several different fronts, including possible illegal stock stuff.

And a lot of past issues with Tesla are coming out regarding product quality, the issue with the self-driving thing, and worker-related stuff.

7 hours ago, LSD said:

Shouting "I'm a Republican now!" loudly and repeatedly as his strategy knowing that this story was about to break is...telling.

Whenever I see him being all smug I remember I'm actually seeing this guy:

j2adckbt6mq71.png

12 hours ago, karbatal said:

I fear he will be candidate to the presidency in a near futureĀ 

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

Ffs I didn't even think about that but you're probably šŸ’Æ right on that.

He'll have to settle for president of South Africa, the feudal mentality of his blood emerald clan only wanted an Apartheid fiefdom and didn't think that flying the pageant winner mother over to get the kid natural born U.S. citizenship like so many rich Russian and Chinese maternity tourists have in recent timesĀ would have any use.

Barred from the White House foreverĀ :sassy:

11 hours ago, LSD said:

He'll have to settle for president of South Africa, the feudal mentality of his blood emerald clan only wanted an Apartheid fiefdom and didn't think that flying the pageant winner mother over to get the kid natural born U.S. citizenship like so many rich Russian and Chinese maternity tourists have in recent timesĀ would have any use.

Barred from the White House foreverĀ :sassy:

Thank goodnessĀ 

On 5/21/2022 at 2:30 AM, karbatal said:

Imagine being the son of a beauty pageant mother and being so incredibly uglyĀ 

I told it already : ugly inside and out

He is one of those hypocritical multi millionaires that seek power and control.Ā  He sprouts freedom of speech but supports fascists. He is against unions and also does not want taxes for the rich - holding others back while he makes billions.Ā  It is incredibly offensive and galling when the wealthiest people don't want unions and protections for workers.Ā  They make my blood boil with their selfish, vindictive and greedy behaviour and self serving horrible ideology.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

An attempt to launder the numbers on the coming mass layoffs by pushing people out (the top tier talent at the company will be the ones taking their readily-available escape routes to not have to deal with any more boy-king tantrums), but probably also another symptom of his always-worsening boomerbrain raging at this cruel newfangled world killing the Mad Men fantasy.

He Ā talks like such an arrogant self-absorbed buffoon. Thank God he wasnā€™t born in the U.S. because if was heā€™d easily be elected president. šŸ¤”Ā 

1 hour ago, Junior said:

He Ā talks like such an arrogant self-absorbed buffoon. Thank God he wasnā€™t born in the U.S. because if was heā€™d easily be elected president. šŸ¤”Ā 

THIS

Dude is fucking psycho

51 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I think itā€™s more a USA thing? I havenā€™t seen a Tesla in my lifeĀ 

Who knows? The cars look like some random 90s Japanese car. But I think to remember that the reason is that Teslas head designer was doing the design for Japanese cars back then. I have said it in another post, Tesla needs to come up with a new design soon (and not that shit design for their semi-truck) otherwise they will be f*cked. At least in Europe. Tesla will be pushed aside easily once other car makers start production of low and middle price models. The German premium car makers (Mercedes, BMW, Audi ...) are basically only producing the big expensive versions at the moment because they generate the biggest profit. What else is there for "normal" people? VW ID3 and Hyundai Ioniq, Renault Zoe?

Ā 

I don't understand why he is still talking about Tesla. It was my understanding that there is a gag order in place for him, that the board of Tesla told him to STFU and no longer communicate via Twitter about anything Tesla related because Tesla is already under investigation (allegedly) by the SEC? I am pretty sure all his Twitter announcements, the back and forth, is merely meant to manipulate the stock value. Just as his Crypto doings were highly suspicious. I hope the SEC has some evidence and he will be charged. If only to make him stop communicating. From my point of view he is extremely annoying.Ā 

22 hours ago, karbatal said:

I think itā€™s more a USA thing? I havenā€™t seen a Tesla in my lifeĀ 

Definitely.

Douchey tech bros have them in Seattle.Ā 

They're overpriced, overhyped and I don't think they're elegant at all. They look like a really basic car with a very plastic interior, BUT they have a big screen with "cool" apps and it can (sort of) drive itself.Ā