New war in Europe, courtesy of Putin

elijah

9 hours ago, promise to try said:

a friend close to the spanish militar has told us to take money from the banks, and to buy potasic yoduro, just in case something happens with chernovil

Why take money from the banks :lol: 

Not that I have much tbqh…

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Why take money from the banks :lol: 

Not that I have much tbqh…

me neither! but I guess they are afraid of hackers

Killed civilians today at the foot of the Kiev Telecommunication Tower following its bombing by the Russians 

**WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES OF KILLED CIVILIANS**

http://forums.madonnanation.com/uploads/monthly_2022_03/IMG_20220301_172438_550.jpg.44e4775e58c4d109dd2878f09b98e6f4.jpg

http://forums.madonnanation.com/uploads/monthly_2022_03/IMG_20220301_172445_383.jpg.3dd1e1aa8c498f136fbc598aec963691.jpg

2 hours ago, Kilt said:

Killed civilians today at the foot of the Kiev Telecommunication Tower following its bombing by the Russians 

Why are you sharing that?!!!

1 minute ago, lex92 said:

Why are you sharing that?!!!

I understand it's disturbing, but people need to wake up and become fully aware of the real threat that this regime poses to the entire humankind. 

20 minutes ago, Kilt said:

I understand it's disturbing, but people need to wake up and become fully aware of the real threat that this regime poses to the entire humankind. 

Honestly this is not necessary. I think most of us, around here, clearly understand what is happening and what kind of monster Putin is. 

21 minutes ago, Kilt said:

I think there´s a way to keep the pictures hidden and check them just if you want to

Those poor people. Murdered and for what? To restore some pathetic dictator's dream of a unified Russia? Meanwhile, where is Putin hiding out whilst his bombs kill people? I read press reports that he's moved his family to an underground bunker in Siberia! Such a coward!  Someone in the Kremlin PLEASE make Vladimir a nice cup of Polonium tea. 

Many predicted Nato expansion would lead to war. Those warnings were ignored

It has long been clear that Nato expansion would lead to tragedy. We are now paying the price for the US’s arrogance

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/feb/28/nato-expansion-war-russia-ukraine

''I think it is the beginning of a new cold war,'' said Mr. Kennan from his Princeton home. ''I think the Russians will gradually react quite adversely and it will affect their policies. I think it is a tragic mistake. There was no reason for this whatsoever. No one was threatening anybody else. This expansion would make the Founding Fathers of this country turn over in their graves. We have signed up to protect a whole series of countries, even though we have neither the resources nor the intention to do so in any serious way. [NATO expansion] was simply a light-hearted action by a Senate that has no real interest in foreign affairs.''

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/05/02/opinion/foreign-affairs-now-a-word-from-x.html

Yeah NATO is responsible for all these dead people, the killing of innocent people and the devastation of people’s homes. NOT a psychopathic, pathetic little man with a very big ego and some grand delusions. Makes total sense. 

2 hours ago, sotos8 said:

Many predicted Nato expansion would lead to war. Those warnings were ignored

It has long been clear that Nato expansion would lead to tragedy. We are now paying the price for the US’s arrogance

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/feb/28/nato-expansion-war-russia-ukraine

Oh yeah… right…

Ted Galen Carpenter was at the head of Cato Institute, a libertarian think thank, meaning he is a far right activist. Sorry for you but the guy has ZERO credibility. 

I just can’t believe some of you still try to blame USA for what is happening. It’s time to WAKE UP. 

Point of no return. Only brutal force against Putin and his military yes people, can put a stop to the conflict, and avoid dangerous further escalations. That brutal force is not in the form of sanctions imposed against Russia. I bet Putin had a laugh when hearing about all the sanctions imposed by "evil Westerns". Whatever Putin might say, he is such a bluffer, lying scumbag, it would be impossible to believe him, even if he were to talk about retreating or surrendering - will never happen.

Personally I fear the conflict will shortly escalate into a nuclear carnage involving other countries.

Wasn't having two continents into one country - largest in the world - enough for Putin? Did he really have to do what he is doing? 

1 hour ago, air1975 said:

The argument about NATO expansion does not seem to take into account that those independent countries CHOOSE to apply for NATO membership. 

Exactly. A sovereign country made a decision and is now attacked and occupied by President Puta because the Ukrainians did not chose him.