New war in Europe, courtesy of Putin

elijah

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Wow. Watching the news I thought it was a big chechen army, not a handful of men. 

Good news then!!!!!!

There are more of them. They are disbanded and distributed in different parts of Ukraine, waiting for the attack signal.

1 hour ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

🤔

FMmKoWaXwAQErF0.jpegFMmKoWcXwAEo6Qp.jpeg

I don’t think this is relevant right now. To be honest there are more pressure matters than this. Maybe when the targeting of civilians to occupy a country is over we can discuss this woke things.

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

I don’t think this is relevant right now. To be honest there are more pressure matters than this. Maybe when the targeting of civilians to occupy a country is over we can discuss this woke things.

👏 agree.

If this is solved through sanctions, pressure on Putin and diplomacy I think we will have so much to celebrate. Instead of repeating tired patterns that lead to immense tragedy it would save millions of lives.

If only the diplomatic reunions of Zelensky and Putin mean something… And the deranged Putin is taken off the Russian presidency by the oligarchs… Fingers crossed.

2 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

🤔

FMmKoWaXwAQErF0.jpegFMmKoWcXwAEo6Qp.jpeg

There is the risk of a NUCLEAR attack and people are posting this?

36 minutes ago, karbatal said:

If this is solved through sanctions, pressure on Putin and diplomacy I think we will have so much to celebrate. Instead of repeating tired patterns that lead to immense tragedy it would save millions of lives.

If only the diplomatic reunions of Zelensky and Putin mean something… And the deranged Putin is taken off the Russian presidency by the oligarchs… Fingers crossed.

Lets hope.

And the plus is (if there is since no war has pluses) that Putin did manage to unite EU like never before. Pushed Germany to return as a military force and maybe (if he doesn't press the button) even make us (at last) create EU Army. In a strange way, he who wanted to tear down EU, might have saved it. Plus the nationalists who he fed so that they tear down EU (like Le Penn) turned their backs to him already.

29 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

There is the risk of a NUCLEAR attack and people are posting this?

There’s a HUGE social media campaign about the race bias in the conflict, with videos of African students being left outside the trains because of their race. I spent one hour trying to fact check the info and it seems women and children are priority (that’s why many men were left) and the Nigerian government didn’t contact neighboring countries to prepare their arrival. But the harm is done and t was trending topic in USA. Maybe it was a campaign to discredit Ukraine.

4 minutes ago, elijah said:

Lets hope.

And the plus is (if there is since no war has pluses) that Putin did manage to unite EU like never before. Pushed Germany to return as a military force and maybe (if he doesn't press the button) even make us (at last) create EU Army. In a strange way, he who wanted to tear down EU, might have saved it. Plus the nationalists who he fed so that they tear down EU (like Le Penn) turned their backs to him already.

I do pray this goes well. Jari just told me that Bulgarian media is reporting that Putin seems to feel defeated after meeting the oligarchs and it’s planning a retreat.

Even though I am not sure it’s a good policy to rearm ourselves like Germany is planning or to spend billions in sending arms to Ukraine, maybe it was another pressure tactic against Putin and it worked 

Just now, karbatal said:

I do pray this goes well. Jari just told me that Bulgarian media is reporting that Putin seems to feel defeated after meeting the oligarchs and it’s planning a retreat.

Even though I am not sure it’s a good policy to rearm ourselves like Germany is planning or to spend billions in sending arms to Ukraine, maybe it was another pressure tactic against Putin and it worked 

Well obviously EU and Europe would need to beef up its arm forces as a consequence. NATO is revitalised. If all goes well, he will hopefully be taken down and/or sent to Hague. I agree that spending on military is pity, but obviously it is needed. Maybe if EU army is created, the cost would be less?

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

There’s a HUGE social media campaign about the race bias in the conflict, with videos of African students being left outside the trains because of their race. I spent one hour trying to fact check the info and it seems women and children are priority (that’s why many men were left) and the Nigerian government didn’t contact neighboring countries to prepare their arrival. But the harm is done and t was trending topic in USA. Maybe it was a campaign to discredit Ukraine.

Unfortunately this is a sad reality. It doesn't make the harm and the risk of a nuclear attack less though. Putin has everything choreographed and the EU and US seem to be following him. 

2 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

Unfortunately this is a sad reality. It doesn't make the harm and the risk of a nuclear attack less though. Putin has everything choreographed and the EU and US seem to be following him. 

Truth is that Putin is a more brilliant marketing strategist than a military one. As @elijahhas said, the EU seems more united today and NATO is stronger. Whereas his dirty tricks and campaigns created such big turmoil these past years with Trump and the rising of far right populism in Europe.

12 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Truth is that Putin is a more brilliant marketing strategist than a military one. As @elijahhas said, the EU seems more united today and NATO is stronger. Whereas his dirty tricks and campaigns created such big turmoil these past years with Trump and the rising of far right populism in Europe.

I really hope this time everything is just empty words from Putin🙏🙏🙏 if they are I also see this as a chance to the EU to strengthen itself 

1 minute ago, Geiger83 said:

I really hope this time everything is just empty words from Putin🙏🙏🙏 if they are I also see this as a chance to the EU to strengthen itself 

I’m a clear example of the effects of all this. My opinions on many things changed dramatically in just 5 days. 

12 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I’m a clear example of the effects of all this. My opinions on many things changed dramatically in just 5 days. 

I have to say the same happened with me

2 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

When this is all set and done (hopefully sooner than later) I guess we can replace in the dictionaries the expression “Napoleon Complex” with “Putin Complex”: small, insecure, delusional men who need to compensate for their shortcomings. 

They’re all so small and coward. Franco, Mussolini, Hitler and Putin are dwarfs. Micro penis too, for sure 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

I haven´t heard anything about this: at least they are not mentioning it on the TVs and radios