Transracial is a thing!

Sadly, he is not new on the scene.. he has been around for several years and has a bunch of k-pop videos on YouTube. 

The "I love Korea" video has got to be seen to be believed. 

16 hours ago, Nick said:

Think transracial will continue being a thing.  Big pharma and the medical industry will go along for profit

What's this absurdity to do with the pharma industry? 

These people's jumbo-sized senses of performance and audience mixed with a hefty portion of overall ridiculousness and their shared absence of credibility make this easy to laugh away, but you do have to wonder if it'll gain ground at some point as something worthy of any serious consideration.

If we lived in an egalitarian world, I suppose it'd be neither here nor there if certain girlies wanted to nonchalantly play Musical Races of an afternoon.

9 hours ago, karbatal said:

What's this absurdity to do with the pharma industry? 

In my humble opinion, in the US the pharmaceutical companies are part of the medical industrial complex that over medicates both children and adults. We are also seeing more severe plastic surgery being done that is driven by big profits.I'm not aware if the folks who undergo "transracial" plastic surgery have to take as much medication as transgender people do. I'm just concerned that they obviously have to take strong pain medication or anything else to maintain their appearance. 

I also been working in both healthcare and behavioral health for over fifteen years. The amount of children as young as five being given medication for behavioral problems seems so out of whack. The pharmaceutical companies always come to my workplace and provides us with good lunches while they promote drugs that have some serious potential side effects, but they given out like candy to patients. 

I just don't trust the pharmaceutical companies and some doctors, and neither do many of my colleagues. I know not all medical professionals are crooked, of course

On 6/29/2021 at 6:50 PM, air1975 said:

Sadly, he is not new on the scene.. he has been around for several years and has a bunch of k-pop videos on YouTube. 

The "I love Korea" video has got to be seen to be believed. 

Oh wow.