2016 Pulse Nightclub mass shooting

Don't go on twitter. The homophobia is alive and well. The amount of whitewashing the possible hate-crime aspect by too many is ugly. Really ugly.

People that use social media to spread homophobia and hate are cowardice and wouldn't have the guts to say it without the protection of their computer screens.

Being said by MSM outlets that it's the worst act of domestic terrorism in US since 9/11.

there have been worse shootings like Sandy Hook and they weren't referred to as terrorism but I've seen no mention yet of anything about the gunman apart from he's dead.

This may give trump some serious ammo

Update. They said not sure if it's a domestic or international terrorist incident.

I just can't comprehend it. Having been in that club it's just full of fun and having a good time, and then that happens my friend hasn't heard from one of his friends another one is safe.

Sheer utter cuntery.

I was at Pulse and left 10-15 minutes before the attack occurred.

I am numb and in shock.

It's the saddest fucking thing to see people on Facebook tagging people hoping to hear they are ok.

This isn't fair.

I am numb and in shock.

It's the saddest fucking thing to see people on Facebook tagging people hoping to hear they are ok.

This isn't fair.

Glad to know you are safe and well. My prayers are with everyone else affected by this awful and disgusting attack.

Guest Rachelle of London

I am numb and in shock.

This isn't fair.

Omg so glad you're safe!!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

The guy on CNN just said they're not downplaying that it's a gay nightclub and have released a statement from the Central Florida LGBT centre

Guest Mauro

I am numb and in shock.

This isn't fair.

Thank god you're alright!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

I've seen some media refer to it as an "alternative lifestyle" club which is incredibly insulting

WTF. That's terrible

Daily Fail reporting it was a 29 year old Islamic Extremist. He was wearing an explosive vest too so could have been even worse given he had thirty hostages. Sounds like the police did a good job at preventing an even worse massacre.

I doubt this will be taken as a call to get rid of weapons but rather it will be used as an anti-Islam argument by Trump etc.