Biden / U.S. Politics thread

Camacho

6 hours ago, runa said:

I was not responding to you @karbatal, I was commenting the article above my post. Not sure why you say I want to make this thread a "Twitter mess" as I never post any Twitter on this forum... 🤷‍♂️

You are right and I overreacted as I do often. I send you a BIG kiss 💕💕

7 hours ago, elijah said:

Now imagine France wanted to invade Spain. Would Spain agree to give up 1/3 of its territory to escape war with France? Would the Spanish government hold such negotiations and how would the Spaniards react? Remember the Munich agreement- the West agreed to give to Hilter part of Chehoslovakia and yet this didn’t prevent ww2 - https://www.britannica.com/event/Munich-Agreement

Oh and by the way there’s a great new film about that agreement in Netflix. Have you seen it. Great story in many levels! 

7 hours ago, karbatal said:

Oh and by the way there’s a great new film about that agreement in Netflix. Have you seen it. Great story in many levels! 

No, but I added it to my list 🙂

11 hours ago, karbatal said:

How is it called?

So are those two senile men already satisfied with the embarrassment or what? 

Four things are clear in this hot mess:

1. The two more powerful nations capable of destroying us are ruled by two mommies with their mental capabilities in question.

2. Europe has zero autonomy. Even Germany, one of the most powerful nations on earth was told what to do like a toddler in kindergarten.

3. The overreaction of NATO claiming this was the biggest danger in history post WWII. This hyperbolic statement will affect future ones because we will not believe it when there is really a danger.

4. The information in this mess was so incredibly poor and intentionally obscure it really makes you wonder what’s the point of media 

12 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

The media is clearly grooming us to believe that we, Americans, need to be involved in this (these are the only headlines I was able to capture in my tiny screen but there are loooots more)  

image.png

:lmao:

Sure, USA lived the pandemic with people queuing to get FOOD from clarities and it’s clear the country is completely fucked up but of course their main problem should be what happens in east Ukraine.

They better create some 11S to get people interested. 

• 2 weeks later...

After Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump in the presidential election, Virginia "Ginni" Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, repeatedly urged White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to attempt to overturn the election results, according to text messages obtained by congressional investigators.

Full story: https://7ny.tv/3tDRoEc

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Biden's job approval falls to lowest level of his presidency amid war and inflation fears

Seven in 10 Americans expressed low confidence in the president's ability to deal with Russia's invasion of Ukraine as his approval fell to 40 percent in the new NBC News poll.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/bidens-job-approval-falls-lowest-level-presidency-war-inflation-fears-rcna21679

Capture d’écran, le 2022-03-31 à 07.37.37.png

The dems need to get their act together. They have a huge communication problem because they are not able to get the message about about Bidens achievements across. Biggest job growth in 40 years, a trillion dollar infrastructure bill ...

They should stop trying to "unite" the country. At this point in time there is just no way. They (the dems) can't do anything about it as long as there are so many extremists on the republican side in power, that will do anything to tear apart this country even further. By lies and legislation. The dems need to start fighting tooth and nails. There is no time to lose. 

21 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

The dems need to get their act together. They have a huge communication problem because they are not able to get the message about about Bidens achievements across. Biggest job growth in 40 years, a trillion dollar infrastructure bill ...

They should stop trying to "unite" the country. At this point in time there is just no way. They (the dems) can't do anything about it as long as there are so many extremists on the republican side in power, that will do anything to tear apart this country even further. By lies and legislation. The dems need to start fighting tooth and nails. There is no time to lose. 

They should give up on the Republicans who are never going to agree with anything they do, even when it would benefit them greatly. They far right extremists are never going to change any of their crackpot views. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Junior said:

And this is what I mean. Democrats need to remind voters about this kind of behaviour by Greene etc. Their vote against this bill is a vote against women and children. And how revealing, once more. All of those people celebrated the proposed overturning of Roe v. Wade the loudest. Pro-Life? Hardly, considering their decision. I think all those "Pro-Lifers" should be called out and be adressed Pro-Birth from now on. The narrative needs to be changed to speak truth. In fact, all those Republican candidates cannot even argue they are pro-life because all you need to do is to ask what they have done to improve the social situation of women and children in their states. This is usually the moment it gets very quiet.