Biden / U.S. Politics thread

Camacho

3 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

TV6WES5ETRBCVKMO4TIQIJKJ7E.png&w=916

Remember when that jerk was hanging out with members of the white supremacist group Proud Boys, doing supremacist signs for pictures and wearing a "Free as Fuck" t-shirt?

It's an absolute disgrace.

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Absolute disgrace this murderer walks free.  Just as disgusting, is the fact that so many support and applaud him. 😢😡

I tried to read tweets about this to know what public opinion was in USA and the level of spite was appalling. People intentionally provoking by applauding this person and bringing down the black community. 

If it weren't for the propaganda fed through the decades the USA would end in a civil war.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

I tried to read tweets about this to know what public opinion was in USA and the level of spite was appalling. People intentionally provoking by applauding this person and bringing down the black community. 

If it weren't for the propaganda fed through the decades the USA would end in a civil war.

I sometimes wonder if a civil war will start again. Seems so divided and the far right are gaining more and more power worldwide.  

Guest CzarnaWisnia
52 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I sometimes wonder if a civil war will start again. Seems so divided and the far right are gaining more and more power worldwide.  

On 11/22/2021 at 10:30 AM, CzarnaWisnia said:

Illinois Dem blasted for calling Wisconsin Christmas rampage ‘karma’

https://nypost.com/2021/11/22/illinois-dem-calls-wisconsin-christmas-rampage-karma/

And ?
Do you know how many people post stupid shit on twitter ? Are you gonna to quote them here, everytime? 

Talk about being desperate to stir shit, aren't you ? 

Just curious : were you with your friends in Dallas, today, waiting for JFK to reappear ?

Guest CzarnaWisnia
On 11/23/2021 at 4:15 PM, runa said:

And ?
Do you know how many people post stupid shit on twitter ? Are you gonna to quote them here, everytime? 

Talk about being desperate to stir shit, aren't you ? 

Just curious : were you with your friends in Dallas, today, waiting for JFK to reappear ?

Why are you on my case every fucking time? If you aggressively dislike everything I post, you're free to ignore it. There's a button for that. Use it.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Especially after that shocking school shooting in Michigan, this is so revolting and callous. 

I will never understand that culture or mindset.

2 hours ago, runa said:

Seriously I will never understand. This is beyond me. 

19 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

I will never understand that culture or mindset.

Same here.  They treat guns like treasured family pets with the same level of adoration.  Just madness. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
Just now, Jazzy Jan said:

Same here.  They treat guns like treasured family pets with the same level of adoration.  Just madness. 

I can understand how someone living on a farm or ranch might need a gun to protect their livestock from wild animals, or from criminals they fear might attack them without being able to call for police help given their remoteness. I can understand people living in cities where crime is rampant wanting to protect themselves or their loved ones. I have the privilege of living in a city where there is very little crime, the police is nearby and I never feared for my safety at all. But this gun culture is just NUTS. It's just beyond the practicality of it all, it's like something people put their faith in. 

Gun reforms, vaccines, abortion laws, hell even movie reboots have become a sideshow and mere proxy wars to the real problem that has been dominating American life for some time now: two opposing ideologies. One is a variation of liberalism, the other one is good old autocratic fascism based on the fear of loosing power. 
Many European countries among others had this issue in the past at sone point in their history. The USA still being a relatively new country has just entered adolescence and it’s about to get nasty. My two cents anyway. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CzarnaWisnia
9 hours ago, Gaudet said:

So, is everyone's happy with Biden's administration? 

It's great how the secretary of Defense was on the board of a major arms manufacturer. The government needs more ties to the arms business.

12 hours ago, Gaudet said:

So, is everyone's happy with Biden's administration? 

I think he’s getting a bad rap for a lot of the dysfunction going on, but his handling of the border is a complete and total disgrace and the administrations aloofness to inflation is comical. But overall, he’s governed mostly like I thought he would.

I hope I don’t get crucified for saying this, but I do think something is off with him mentally tho. Whether it’s natural cognitive decline or something more serious, I think it’s obvious he’s not playing with a full deck. 
There’s absolutely no way he runs in ‘24. He won’t have the luxury of campaigning from his basement like he did in 2020. 

1 hour ago, KalamazooJay said:

I think he’s getting a bad rap for a lot of the dysfunction going on, but his handling of the border is a complete and total disgrace and the administrations aloofness to inflation is comical. But overall, he’s governed mostly like I thought he would.

I hope I don’t get crucified for saying this, but I do think something is off with him mentally tho. Whether it’s natural cognitive decline or something more serious, I think it’s obvious he’s not playing with a full deck. 
There’s absolutely no way he runs in ‘24. He won’t have the luxury of campaigning from his basement like he did in 2020. 

I said it from the start: he was way too old for the job. Why do they have to be so old? Like Trump who’s going to be 77-78 in 2024. That’s way too old to be US president. Too old for any job, in fact.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
2 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

The cult will come after you.