U.S. Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene

Jazzy Jan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Back when he was expecting a Red Tsunami, Kevin McCarthy got high enough on his own supply to suggest giving her plum committee assignments.

After the Red Wave became the Red Whimper, she's much more likely to be treated as the toxic MAGA sludge she is while the party is trying to ditch the MAGA brand for DeSantis Fever.

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

See that this crazy nutcase romped in 🙄😳

I talked about it in the M insta thread: 

They vote for these kind of people (Trump, Taylor Greene, etc.) not because they believe in what they say, but because they love the shit show. 
That is so depressing. 

4 hours ago, runa said:

I talked about it in the M insta thread: 

They vote for these kind of people (Trump, Taylor Greene, etc.) not because they believe in what they say, but because they love the shit show. 
That is so depressing. 

I think too that she represents the conspiracy theorists agenda. The same woman who claimed people died from cancer but didn’t have to wear masks.  Cancer of course can’t be spread like a virus but she is that dumb and ridiculous. Giving her any power on important issues is dangerous. 

11 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I think too that she represents the conspiracy theorists agenda. The same woman who claimed people died from cancer but didn’t have to wear masks.  Cancer of course can’t be spread like a virus but she is that dumb and ridiculous. Giving her any power on important issues is dangerous. 

And some people think it's funny to watch, so they vote for her. 
Too bad for them, it's not a SNL sketch. :provoke:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...