U.S. Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene

Jazzy Jan

Her fundraising haul was illuminating earlier this year. Over three million. She's obviously a taco short of a combo meal, but it arguably makes her more dangerous because of the destruction that could lie in her wake. I hope she'll have to pay the piper for the Gaetz association, if nothing else.

She's part of the vermin that crawled out of Pandora's Box when the GOP sold itself to Trump in 2016. This is just the beginning of Trumpism sadly. I think you'll start to see more and more of these lunatics in state and local governments across the U.S. Which is pretty horrifying. 

This woman selling those yellow stars is disgusting. The level of ignorance is astounding and sad. I wonder what they teach in U.S. schools regarding the Holocaust. Here in Germany, all pupils will need to visit a concentration camp at least once as part of history classes. This woman should be forced to visit Auschwitz. Maybe she will realize how wrong she is. Or maybe she should simply watch a documentary on the subject. 

@Jazzy Jan I was watching this “Designing Women” clip and laughing that Julia (Dixie Carter) is tearing down a woman named Marjorie. :lol:  Julia overheard Marjorie earlier nastily making fun of her sister Suzanne (Delta Burke) and lets her have it!

5 hours ago, Junior said:

@Jazzy Jan I was watching this “Designing Women” clip and laughing that Julia (Dixie Carter) is tearing down a woman named Marjorie. :lol:  Julia overheard Marjorie earlier nastily making fun of her sister Suzanne (Delta Burke) and lets her have it!

Love it :lmao: She  took on Marjorie :lol: and won !    
Such a great show.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, LSD said:

She is such a one trick pony. Always making such offensive comments. That's all she does. People should start asking when she will start working on her day job. I'm sure she has done nothing. So how exactly is she working in the interest of the people who voted for her to improve their daily lifes? Oh I forgot, she can't since she has been booted off of almost all commitees because of her behaviour and therefore has no influence on legislation. Her opponents should start asking questions. From my point of view she is a lazy c*nt.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 6:23 PM, swimtoshore said:

LOL - how does this even make any fucking sense?????

Are there people out there that believe the shit this vile woman says?

She is so stupid, vile and dangerous. 

13 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

She is so stupid, vile and dangerous. 

It's insane to hear all the things she says. And the most scary thing is she has so many people voting for her. It means they agree with what she says.  :doh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...