*FLUSHED* Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

horn

5 hours ago, jonski43 said:

πŸ˜ƒ But I can't believe this is all they have given his tax record and he had confidential documents at Mar-a-lago

They all do : Biden, Obama, Trump... nothing new there, though.

8 hours ago, jonski43 said:

πŸ˜ƒ But I can't believe this is all they have given his tax record and he had confidential documents at Mar-a-lago

Different cases. This one now is only the beginning. Others will follow. I think there are currently three indictments in the pipeline. This one, the one in Georgia (the one where he calls the election official to "find xx votes", which is on tape and basically a confession) and one on federal level.Β 

Good, that they are finally coming after him. He is not above the law. Shocking to see (well, not really) how Republicans are spinning the indictment with all this witch hunt talk and how all of this is supposedly politically motivated. None of them ever adresses the alleged crimes. It's always only bad Democrats here, evil Democrats there. I hope Democrats at some point will start fighting back. From my perspective the likes of Lauren Boebert (soon to be a grandmother at 36), Marjorie Taylor Green (most likely the biggest c*nt of them all) and Matt Gaetz (is he still under investigation for child trafficking?) as well as others are getting away with far too much of their nonsene. I blame Michelle Obama with that stupid "if they go low, we go high" phrase. That doesn't work if most Republicans are down in the pits.Β 

Β 

On 3/31/2023 at 5:55 AM, runa said:

They all do : Biden, Obama, Trump... nothing new there, though.

You can't tell me Biden or Obama were holding top secret documents for malicious reasons like Trump was, sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

This indictment is a sugar high for those who hate him and validation for those who love him.Β 

Sure, it's refreshing to see him pay the price - finally - for SOMETHING. But out of ALL the hideous things he's done as a person, businessman, and politician THIS is what they got him for. Really? What he did has been done by politicians, Wall Street creeps, and countless other white collar guys for years. Doesn't make it right, it's disgusting. But with the right lawyers, it's always settled. Always. And it most certainly will be in this case. Don's not going to jail, folks. Not now, not ever.Β 

Then you have his rabid base of supporters - this validates everything they're always crying about. That he's a victim. He's their savior against the deep state. There will be nothing - NOTHING - that will break his grip on them. Every time he's held accountable, he just gets stronger with them all. I'm not saying he SHOULD NOT be held accountable, but the Left and Democrats have got stop kidding themselves that this is the 'end of Trump'. The end will be when he's dead. Period.Β 

I will say I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome of the midterms last year. It does seem Biden has his fingers on the pulse of where the country is now. If he and his party can stay focused on issues that matter - democracy, healthcare, the economy, inflation, reproductive rights - and stay away from the bullshit liberals on Twitter are pushing and whining about, then he'll win again. Perhaps by a larger margin than he did in 2020. He wasn't my first choice (he was my last) but I've been pretty impressed with what he's been able to get done. He's shut up social just warriors and left wing Twitter-verseΒ  and put together a wide - if shallow - coalition of progressives, independents, and even right to center folks to keep the MAGA movement at bay. And for that, I'll fully support him next year.Β 

11 hours ago, elijah said:

HOPEFULLY. Its long overdue for Turkey to come back to 2023!!!

I’m nervous because chances are good, so there might be election fraud on Erdogans side or even worse. Crossing my fingers for πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡· and it’s people.Β 

• 2 months later...