*FLUSHED* Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

horn

32 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I don't know if you're being serious... 

US FBI has already confirmed China products pose national security threat and capable of sending data back to CCP.

Instead of sanction bit by bit, why not just sanction everything from China? so that USA will be secured from threats.

41 minutes ago, runa said:

he’s anti-america, anti-australia and anti-canada, and he is pro-china so I guess you have your answer.

And you're labeling me now?

You're anti-China, anti-Asia, and pro-america, pro-eu.

11 hours ago, horn said:

US FBI has already confirmed China products pose national security threat and capable of sending data back to CCP.

Instead of sanction bit by bit, why not just sanction everything from China? so that USA will be secured from threats.

O… k…

• 4 weeks later...

Another great SHIT SHOW from the Republicans in the House of Representatives... what a bunch of moron, :lmao:

US House is still without a speaker after what should be a simple formality. 

If this is how they are with each other, just imagine the next two years legislating with Democrats. This whole thing is definitely a foreshadowing of the gridlock to come. The "Freedom Caucus" is going to make doing anything virtually impossible. To think, this is all over personal vendettas too, McCarthy is every bit as "MAGA" as the "Freedom Caucus" that's trying to keep him down.....but somewhere down the line, he pissed them off so this is their "revenge". Their whole agenda (once they finally pick a Speaker) is all about revenge.....investigations into COVID/Fauci, the Bidens, the 1/6 Committee.....any of their perceived "enemies" of the last few years will be investigated.....and of course they will try to impeach Biden as revenge for Dems impeaching Trump twice. They clearly aren't hearing the message voters sent in the midterms.

It’s crazy how 20 morons can hold this entire political body hostage. They have been given so many concessions already but they still refuse to vote for McCarthy because he is not radical enough for them and cannot be trusted. Vile, just vile people. 

• 2 months later...

FOX News knew all along it was bullshit. FROM THE START.
That makes me want to puke. :sick:

‘The Whole Thing Seems Insane’: New Documents on Fox and the Election

Messages and depositions from stars like Tucker Carlson revealed serious misgivings about claims of fraud even as some hosts told millions of viewers a very different story.

Democracy is at stake but all they can think of is rating and popularity. 🤮
Don't ask why I hate Human beings so much. 

On 3/10/2023 at 1:51 AM, VogueMusic said:

The Tennessee House Just Passed a Bill Completely Gutting Marriage Equality

https://newrepublic.com/feeds/168326/ticker

On 3/10/2023 at 1:57 AM, runa said:

FOX News knew all along it was bullshit. FROM THE START.
That makes me want to puke. :sick:

‘The Whole Thing Seems Insane’: New Documents on Fox and the Election

Democracy is at stake but all they can think of is rating and popularity. 🤮
Don't ask why I hate Human beings so much. 

The damage that both Far Right Republicans and Fox news have done to both politics and so called "news" journalism is frightening.  Fox news being tied to only reporting what MAGA and far right supporters want to hear, instead of facts goes against everything news is supposed to be.  

@VogueMusic  Correct me if I am wrong but I have been reading that some people in the USA ONLY watch Fox news and believe every single thing they say.  So that makes it even worse that they are deliberately endorsing falsehoods and not reporting anything that goes against the narrative that their audience WANT to hear.  That is not news, that is purely lies and propaganda. 

On 3/10/2023 at 3:09 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

The damage that both Far Right Republicans and Fox news have done to both politics and so called "news" journalism is frightening.  Fox news being tied to only reporting what MAGA and far right supporters want to hear, instead of facts goes against everything news is supposed to be.  

@VogueMusic  Correct me if I am wrong but I have been reading that some people in the USA ONLY watch Fox news and believe every single thing they say.  So that makes it even worse that they are deliberately endorsing falsehoods and not reporting anything that goes against the narrative that their audience WANT to hear.  That is not news, that is purely lies and propaganda. 

I think it was Fox News that said Birmingham, the 2nd or 3rd largest city in England was 100% Muslim and people believe these lies as they want to believe the US is the last bastion of freedom and Europe is some oppressed state. 

14 hours ago, jonski43 said:

I think it was Fox News that said Birmingham, the 2nd or 3rd largest city in England was 100% Muslim and people believe these lies as they want to believe the US is the last bastion of freedom and Europe is some oppressed state. 

The so called "News" that is incorrect that these right wing papers/networks are peddling as truth is just propaganda to anger and influence people.  It is terrifying that it is happening on a worldwide scale.  

11 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The so called "News" that is incorrect that these right wing papers/networks are peddling as truth is just propaganda to anger and influence people.  It is terrifying that it is happening on a worldwide scale.  

Ouch. They want to take over the world, enslave us population

5 minutes ago, Creepy Insane Person said:

Ouch. They want to take over the world, enslave us population

They try in Australia with Sky News but luckily for us ( at this point of time )  no one takes them seriously.  Murdoch is officially a hated and mistrusted person here.  I was really afraid he would influence politics but everyone he is promoting in his right wing papers/tv shows etc are getting thrashed.  Will be interesting to see how the NSW state election goes.  If the ALP win there,  all of his right wing favourites would all be gone. 

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

They try in Australia with Sky News but luckily for us ( at this point of time )  no one takes them seriously.  Murdoch is officially a hated and mistrusted person here.  I was really afraid he would influence politics but everyone he is promoting in his right wing papers/tv shows etc are getting thrashed.  Will be interesting to see how the NSW state election goes.  If the ALP win there,  all of his right wing favourites would all be gone. 

What’s a Murdoch?