*FLUSHED* Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

horn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The absolute meltdowns on conservative media is the best part of all of this.

They're talking about defunding the FBI. Also saying that if this can happen to Trump, it can happen to anyone. I don't think the average person has to be fearful since most Americans aren't breaking multiple laws and inciting insurrections. 

Lock him up. 

3 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

The absolute meltdowns on conservative media is the best part of all of this.

They're talking about defunding the FBI. Also saying that if this can happen to Trump, it can happen to anyone. I don't think the average person has to be fearful since most Americans aren't breaking multiple laws and inciting insurrections. 

Lock him up. 

Conservative America is not afraid of the FBI. They all know the real danger comes from the Gazpacho police. 

11 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

Are there any Trump supporters on here?

Hopefully not. But then again I ve read about a gay group that supports him. It sounds like gays supporting the Iranian regime...

3 hours ago, elijah said:

Hopefully not. But then again I ve read about a gay group that supports him. It sounds like gays supporting the Iranian regime...

If there are any here they all should be banned from this forum like forever.

20 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

Are there any Trump supporters on here?

I lurk in the political section sometimes but rarely post.

I never supported or liked him as a human being but I did have some empathy why his backers felt the way they did. Was willing to give his presidency a chance but 🤮 

I merely answer like this as Id be very surprised if you get an honest answer to that question even if there are any backers on the site.  

On 8/15/2022 at 11:27 AM, elijah said:

There are gays supporting extreme right parties in Europe too. It makes you wonder how obtuse can someone be.

It's like the gays that support Vox here in Spain because they think their leader is hot. Wtf.

8 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

It's like the gays that support Vox here in Spain because they think their leader is hot. Wtf.

Not justifying supporting an ultra conservative because they're hot, but at least that's SOMETHING. 

What can you possibly see in Trump as a gay? Besides his obvious agenda, I mean... :vomit:

Trump has a theory about exercise that would fit well in Victorian Britain  | Science | The Guardian 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

YASSSS! Ban EVERYTHING  from China now! :yes: 

South Dakota governor orders review of Chinese investments
By STEPHEN GROVES | yesterday

1000.webp

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) — South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem on Thursday called for an immediate review of the state’s investments to determine if it has stakes in Chinese companies, stepping up her rhetoric against the ascendant Asian economic giant that has also emerged as a powerful rival to the United States.

The Republican governor has taken aim at the state’s ties to China and claimed that they pose a national security threat. Last week, she banned the popular video-sharing platform TikTok, which is owned by Chinese company ByteDance, from being used on state-owned devices.

Noem has become increasingly comfortable using her position as governor of a rural state to wade into national — and now international — issues. With executive orders and statements that cater to conservative media headlines, she has made it clear that her political ambitions lie beyond South Dakota. She is seen as a potential contender for the Republican nomination for the 2024 White House.

On Thursday, her office issued a statement saying she wanted the South Dakota Investment Council, which oversees a $19 billion portfolio for the state’s pension fund and other trust funds, to review its investments for ties to Chinese companies within seven days. She argued that all Chinese companies are tied to the country’s Communist Party. :yes: 

“South Dakotans deserve to know if their taxpayer dollars are being invested to benefit the Chinese Communist Party,” Noem said in a statement.

China’s government has worked in recent years to exert stronger ties to companies by pushing the development of party cells, which are small committees of Communist Party members, within companies. But it’s not clear how much influence the cells have on company operations, and experts say the relationship between the party and business is complicated.

It isn’t clear whether Noem’s orders will have any real effect. In the Investment Council’s most recent annual report, China did not make it onto a list of the top ten countries where it has invested. Noem said that if any investments in Chinese companies are found, the council should propose a plan to take its money elsewhere.

South Dakota Retirement System
Top 10 Largest Country Weights
United States 68.9%
Great Britain 6.6%
Switzerland 4.2%
Germany 4.1%
Japan 4.0%
Canada 2.7%
France 2.5%
South Korea 1.9%
Netherlands 1.6%
Belgium 0.8%
Total 97.3% (No China) :yes: 

School And Public Lands

United States 77.2%
Great Britain 4.9%
Switzerland 2.9%
Germany 2.9%
Japan 2.8%
Canada 2.3%
France 1.8%
South Korea 1.3%
Netherlands 1.1%
Belgium 0.5%
Total 97.7% (No China) :yes: 

Dakota Cement Trust

United States 76.9%
Great Britain 5.0%
Japan 3.0%
Switzerland 3.0%
Germany 2.9%
Canada 2.2%
France 1.8%
South Korea 1.3%
Netherlands 1.1%
Belgium 0.5%
Total 97.7% (No China) :yes: 

Education Enhancement Trust

United States 78.9%
Great Britain 4.6%
Switzerland 2.8%
Germany 2.7%
Japan 2.7%
Canada 2.1%
France 1.7%
South Korea 1.2%
Netherlands 1.0%
Belgium 0.5%
Total 98.2% (No China) :yes: 

Health Care Trust

United States 78.2%
Great Britain 4.8%
Switzerland 2.9%
Germany 2.8%
Japan 2.7%
Canada 2.2%
France 1.7%
South Korea 1.3%
Netherlands 1.1%
Belgium 0.5%
Total 98.2% (No China) :yes: 

https://sdic.sd.gov/docs/Annual Report 2022.pdf

Last year, the Investment Council reviewed its portfolio to determine if it had invested in Russian companies after that country invaded Ukraine, but determined that there were not any direct investments in Russian companies.

U.S. President Joe Biden last year expanded a list of Chinese companies whose shares are off-limits to American investors because of their purported links to the Chinese military and surveillance. Chinese officials vehemently objected to that move.

https://apnews.com/article/business-china-kristi-noem-south-dakota-national-security-138a7505c695fbaa05d17361c34a16a8

I'm surprised she has yet to ban iPhone since it's made in China :shock: 

How could she allow that to happen?

3 minutes ago, horn said:

Noem has become increasingly comfortable using her position as governor of a rural state to wade into national — and now international — issues. With executive orders and statements that cater to conservative media headlines, she has made it clear that her political ambitions lie beyond South Dakota. She is seen as a potential contender for the Republican nomination for the 2024 White House.

yes-bitch.gif

YASSS Kristi, make America great again!!! and dun let Trump has any chance in the 2024 US president election!

0*11BAQua8jLVSviPn.gif