*FLUSHED* Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

horn

10 hours ago, horn said:

Erm.... it's 4th March now...

wonder what Q's explanation for another Trump disaster would be? That the "deep state" prevented his second inauguration???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Demagogue! Lock him up! 🤬 

Trump rails against favorite targets in bitter speech at CPAC

By SHANT SHAHRIGIAN

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

JUL 11, 2021 AT 4:05 PM

He’s out of office, but not out of insults.

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday railed against a few of his frequent targets — President Biden, immigrants and the media — at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas.

“Joe Biden has brought our country to the brink of ruin,” Trump told his audience. “Right here in Texas, we are the epicenter of a border and migration crisis unlike anything anyone has seen before.”

He also trashed the tech giants he sued last week for blocking him.

“These Silicon Valley tyrants are also attacking our democracy itself,” he said, making baseless allegations that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg funded efforts to interfere with ballots last year.

Taking note of the media covering his speech, he said: “Look at all those fake news people back there.”

In an appearance earlier on Fox News’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” Trump had nothing but praise, however, for for fanatical supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol in January.

His supporters besieged the Capitol Jan. 6 following a speech he gave at a rally in Washington, as Congress was meeting to finalize Electoral College results of the November 2020 presidential election.

Trump said the rally was “called by people, by patriots, and they’d asked me if I’d speak.”

“They were there for one reason, the rigged election, they felt the election was rigged,” he said, repeating his discredited claims about the contest.

“They were peaceful people, these were great people, the crowd was unbelievable and I mentioned the word love,” he said. “The love in the air, I’ve never seen anything like it.”

Trump also reiterated that he has made up his mind about whether to run for reelection but refused to share the decision. GOP support for the twice-impeached former president remains high.

He also praised Ashli Babbitt — an Air Force veteran who was fatally shot as she tried to enter a blockaded passage during the siege — as an “an innocent, wonderful, incredible woman.”

Several people have been charged with crimes stemming from the rampage at the Capitol, in which five people lost their lives.

• 3 weeks later...

It is disillusioning to still see Trump has major support from his idiotic base. He now has no power but still has unwavering support from many Americans. I thought more would of seen through him by now. His popularity is troubling still. How could anyone idolise this dangerous buffoon still. 

I’m of the opinion after his presidency and now with Biden in office and his age related gaffes and also people like Caitlyn Jenner trying to worm her way in on the back of ancient and archaic policies that people of a certain age shouldn’t be in politics in this day and age. I hate to say it but it’s a young person’s world now. Look at all the fuck ups, constant, constant age related fuck ups. We need much younger people in politics, who are fresh, who are awake, who can string a sentence together and continue the huge amount of progression that we have made in society. We need politicians with experience and intelligence but we need some youth in there.