RIP DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA

acko

loved him! and fuck the news guy during the segment ending with saying his personality sorta ruined his football image/reputation.. AS IF anyone cares! 

25 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Thank God I got to Twitter knowing of the confusion. I saved myself a heart attack :lmao:

even knowing it beforehand and checking it on twitter makes me nervous

i cant believe so many people don't know who maradona is. 

24 minutes ago, Nikki said:

loved him! and fuck the news guy during the segment ending with saying his personality sorta ruined his football image/reputation.. AS IF anyone cares! 

To be honest and about his reputation, as he speaks Spanish and played for years in Spain we have had it in the news these past years and he he was so absolutely stoned and embarrassed himself so much that that image is part of the legacy. In fact Maradroga is trending in Spain

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Screenshot_20201125_212138.jpg

5 hours ago, acko said:

ICON LEGEND SUPERSTAR

Indeed. I remember my Dad and brother talking of how sublime and phenomenal he was whenever they watched him. Both huge lovers of the game. He was a true superstar with the most incredible skills who could win a game with his own brilliance 

On 11/25/2020 at 10:41 AM, Nikki said:

A lot of people do care and I see nothing wrong with holding celebrities accountable for their toxic behavior. 

Don't cry for me, Argentina!

When I was a kid the first time I ever saw Madonna was when UK Channel 4 screened The Virgin Tour. The announcer presented it as 'Maradona in concert'. This is my sole experience of Maradona.

1 hour ago, domyeyebrows said:

Don't cry for me, Argentina!

When I was a kid the first time I ever saw Madonna was when UK Channel 4 screened The Virgin Tour. The announcer presented it as 'Maradona in concert'. This is my sole experience of Maradona.

Well Ali G called her Maradona too when presenting Hung Up in the EMAS 😄😄😄😄