2020 U.S. Election: Congratulations Biden and Harris!

Camacho

On 11/11/2020 at 10:08 AM, San said:

This is a disgrace!

And imagine, at the same time these bastards are paying off people to lie for them, they are crying foul to the world about being cheated. The blind hypocrisy makes me fucking LIVID!

An even bigger disgrace, Glady Berejiklian was unfairly robbed of US presidency 😡🤬

5 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Yeah, I agree 100% 

Biden won't though 🙄

I wonder if rebuking Trump would be a great idea for Biden. He acts like the grown up, responsible person next to this crazy lunatic

Appreciate the need not to widen the chasm, but Biden can, and should, act authoritatively and firmly without lowering or abasing himself. "Going high" doesn't seem to have been effective. He's never going to get the bonus points for showing decorum next to a lunatic from people who've deified that lunatic. Oh well; forget those people. Stop playing it their way.

wow...so the leading betting site (forget name) aware of PredictIt etc...that actually got BOTH Brexit, Trump 2016 and other races correct did indeed get this one wrong!? I mean, ya, shiate hasn't been 'certified' & the phat bastard will likely NOT go down or go away easily (though he has NOT been seen/spoken in public since...2 weeks!?)

Classic textbook pussy bully- unless he rage tweets, safe zones (kkkampaign rallies, secret service, sycophants) he's very likely not in good shape and scared shit now & deflating tbh! lool 

On 11/19/2020 at 9:11 PM, Barbie said:

Yeah, I agree 100% 

Biden won't though 🙄

Yeah I also don’t like this pussy footing which is why the democrats will always never bring in the big changes  

4 hours ago, LSD said:

Will never understand the poor and working class being cult supporters of Trump. They truly believe he is looking after them like this caller does. He has brought in huge tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans while refusing to lift the minimum wage. He supports white supremacy and he has a long history of under paying and not paying his workers.  He is only president  because he loves the attention and power.  Yet, the people that are in his cult say they will die for him.  I can see the very wealthy people loving him as his policies help them enormously and they are selfishly and wrongly  just looking out for their own financial interests but he is not a friend of the poor or working class. 

I'm afraid, we the people from the other contries of the so called first world will never understand what is going on in U.S. citizens minds. For us, it basically fails logic and reason. Before the election I saw a report on TV where a German TV team travelled across the US to talk to people, to hear their perspective. There was a segment of cousins in Iowa (I think it was Iowa), farmers. They have financial troubles because of Trumps idiotic trade wars. The costs were up because many of the fertilizers and other stuff have to be imported and are therefore more expensive thanks to the tariffs imposed. Sales were down, because exports mostly to China are down. One cousin said he will not vote for Trump again since he can clearly see his personal situation has worsened as a direct result of Trump politics. The other said he will vote for him again. Asked why, he merely said he does not wish to talk about it. The sad thing is, that they, like almost everyone they interviewed, mentioned that politics has divided their families and for the sake harmony, politics has become a no go topic at family gatherings. 

These Dumpster supporters will only wake up when they are infected with COVID-19 and has no money to pay for the medical fee and realized the virus is real and lethal and Dumpster was the one who cut the fund.

1 hour ago, horn said:

These Dumpster supporters will only wake up when they are infected with COVID-19 and has no money to pay for the medical fee and realized the virus is real and lethal and Dumpster was the one who cut the fund.

I doubt that this would wake them up. They ll think a pedo ring of Democrats have infected them so that they get back at Dumb.

18 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Will never understand the poor and working class being cult supporters of Trump. They truly believe he is looking after them like this caller does. He has brought in huge tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans while refusing to lift the minimum wage. He supports white supremacy and he has a long history of under paying and not paying his workers.  He is only president  because he loves the attention and power.  Yet, the people that are in his cult say they will die for him.  I can see the very wealthy people loving him as his policies help them enormously and they are selfishly and wrongly  just looking out for their own financial interests but he is not a friend of the poor or working class. 

That's why.

The Four Seasons Landscaping press conference in LEGO!
MISS CELLANIA  4:00 AM MON NOV 16, 2020

LEGO2.jpg?fit=1&resize=620,4000&ssl=1

LEGO1.jpg?resize=930,620&ssl=1

LEGO artist Ochre Jelly was inspired by Rudy Giuliani's post-election press conference in the parking lot of Four Seasons Landscaping in Philadelphia. Such an epic moment deserves a tribute in LEGO blocks and minifigs, so he went to work to create the LEGO set he calls "All the networks!"

I am sure the set will be appearing in the shops just as soon as President Trump begins his 2nd term (ie. never). :chuckle: 
LEGO2.jpg?resize=930,620&ssl=1

A LEGO minifig head is too smooth and consistent to ever truly resemble Giuliani, but the body language and facial expression is spot on.

LEGO3.jpg?resize=930,620&ssl=1

https://boingboing.net/2020/11/16/the-four-seasons-landscaping-press-conference-in-lego.html

19 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

It mostly simply, and sadly, comes down to abortion. The narrative or PRO-LIFE for the evangelical trumps (sorry pun) everything else. Abortion, and gay marriage to a lesser degree, are the rallying cries of the current Republican party/evangelical Christian right. It is that and that only in many cases. Nothing will change their minds. 

Some of the "sweetest" people I know think the Democrats kill babies and for that, they will always vote Trump/Republican. 

22 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

It mostly simply, and sadly, comes down to abortion. The narrative or PRO-LIFE for the evangelical trumps (sorry pun) everything else. Abortion, and gay marriage to a lesser degree, are the rallying cries of the current Republican party/evangelical Christian right. It is that and that only in many cases. Nothing will change their minds. 

BINGO! This right here. Talking to people I know that support him always mention the abortion thing as one of the main reasons of their continued support......and mind you I know for a fact some of these people have had abortions themselves. It's truly unreal to me...this cult is fucking sick.