2020 U.S. Election: Congratulations Biden and Harris!

Camacho

On 11/12/2020 at 11:33 PM, xtaticboy82 said:

It sounds like a Janet Jackson interlude from her Discipline album. 😂

OMG it is Kyoko. 

19 hours ago, elijah said:

I won't even watch this EVIL BITCH from Fox. She is FILLED with malice. I can not stand her, I dont know her name, but she loves rimming Donald.

Laura Ingraham

Her own brother HATES her and is very public about how awful she is.

On 11/13/2020 at 7:12 AM, Nikki said:

okay i needed a laugh

jesus - how embarrassing

OMG i saw them marking up ballots in the parking lot, but I didn't say anything at the time..........

Which one of Laura's flunkies played the poll watcher in this video???

He's a saddo who'll try anything to put paid to his destiny, which is, of course, to be exposed as the loser he is.

I'm more annoyed by the policymakers and commentators who are humouring it, but I guess their objective is to get his indignant, delusional, "mistreated" supporters out there with bells on to vote in Georgia come January.

No depth too low.

He's a fkng rapidly deflating, DEFEATED, deranged, demented, pile of useless lame duck shit! lol Likely has dementia or had stroke(s) too. I'm not as insistent as others but there's def. major neurological shit that's been rapidly eroding the last yr. All since ~2019, waay more noticeable. 

Yes, it IS actually all happening now...he's going down (even w/ '16 PTSD, Mueller Time, Stormy bs + 'impeachment'). Just simply been a LUCKY af stellar con man. Prob. best of all time. Day 1-present (unlike many others) I insisted he wasn't 'stupid' at all. He followed the fascist playbook to a TEE. Can't be 'dumb' to achieve what he did (dire as it's been to US democracy and the world!) Just never had one in the US=why it got thisclose to happening.

Will take years to flush (but likely doesn't= why Rethugs are embracing it). They NEED those 72 mill. angry, bonkers voters! They're the GOP now. Biggest concern for me is a more 'polished' book smart, younger version of T who knows the govt inside/out (Cotton, Cruz, Haley, Hawley etc). ALL in for Maga & maybe more dangerous than T someday!  

Far as T (esp after GA runoffs) GOP prob. does a full flush on him (for '20 election). Only need him but esp Maga to turn out. Simple as that. Post GA, highly likely T will be FULLY exposed (by AG James & maybe Vance), broke and if not in jail basically as bad!

Oh...while he def. started off very rusty and concerned abt his own mental, neurological state or whatever lol, Biden most def. found his rhythm again and I love the guy. Think he'll be a potentially great Pres. *except Moscow Bitch is gonna likely pull an Obama 2nd term on him. 

Joe's gonna have to get Pitbull's in his admin. (DOJ etc..) who don't play by 1996 or even 2008 rules anymore. Gonna be pumping out Exec. Orders more than anyone in history IF the Dems don't get the Senate in Jan. 2021 or Nov. 2022. Only concern is his age. Just wish he was ~10 yrs younger! 

Sorry to go 'there' now re: 2024. If Joe doesn't run again or gets sick, I'm just not there yet w/ Kamala. Fully get *why she needed to be the one this year but (so far) what I'm seeing/hearing now, fully get why her Pres. run bombed. Plenty of time to get seasoned but still feel she was better for AG.

Feel Duckworth or Whitmer would've been better VPs (long term). IF there ends up a Dem primary in '24 could be verry messy and I see the f'ng GOP coming back stronger/crazier than ever! 😕 

Instant (potential front runners 2024) **Cuomo, Newsom, Whitmer, Duckworth, Mayor Pete (small font lol), Kamala (if she really steps her game up over the years). 

7 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

The Million MAGA March is about 990,000 short of a million.....

And Trump did a drive-by on his way to playing golf

Pathetica....

The damage this unhinged sociopath has done to America is beyond terrifying. Will add Rupert Murdoch and Fox News as well with their pathetic support and promotion of him.  He is not actually a conservative at all but he has hijacked the Republican Party and let the unhinged racist, sexist conspiracy theorists become major players instead of just a fringe section. The fact 70 million Americans voted for him is frightening. 

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The damage this unhinged sociopath has done to America is beyond terrifying. Will add Rupert Murdoch and Fox News as well with their pathetic support and promotion of him.  He is not actually a conservative at all but he has hijacked the Republican Party and let the unhinged racist, sexist conspiracy theorists become major players instead of just a fringe section. The fact 70 million Americans voted for him is frightening. 

Agreed

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

It's very frightening. Trying to enjoy the moment, although it's hard with this "fraud election" stink cloud hanging over (as fake as it all is). I can't help but wonder about the future though. As has been mentioned in the thread already, it worries me to think that there could be someone even worse than Trump that comes along in 2024 or beyond. 

26 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

It's very frightening. Trying to enjoy the moment, although it's hard with this "fraud election" stink cloud hanging over (as fake as it all is). I can't help but wonder about the future though. As has been mentioned in the thread already, it worries me to think that there could be someone even worse than Trump that comes along in 2024 or beyond. 

There would be unless Joe strengthens the US middle class. Its high time the wages of the middle class and poor people start rising like they did till 1989.

1 hour ago, Minatozaki Sana said:

he's literally insane

FFS. Enough! Word is IC has a LOT of reeally bad (classified) shit on him! Andrew McCabe basically said that yesterday on CNN. That it was really, really serious etc...They need to do *something! 68 more days of...this is NOT sustainable!