2020 U.S. Election: Congratulations Biden and Harris!

Camacho

Guest eroticerotic
4 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I think the 2 party system in the US sucks

It does. But heres the kicker: we as voting americans don’t have to vote democrat or republican. 

if anyone actually bothered they would have seen many independents were running this year of which one was a black woman who was advocating for alot of what many were seeking in a candidate.

This year would have been a perfect time to elect an independent.  

Speaks volumes to me that we didn't and that we'd rather continue the cycle.

OMG! I feel like I live in reverse 2016. Then I thought Trump couldn't have won and that smth would happen and Hillary would have won. But Trump was inaugurated. Maybe his idiot followers would get the picture when Joe is inaugurated?

11 minutes ago, elijah said:

OMG! I feel like I live in reverse 2016. Then I thought Trump couldn't have won and that smth would happen and Hillary would have won. But Trump was inaugurated. Maybe his idiot followers would get the picture when Joe is inaugurated?

Unlikely anytime soon or ever!

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

Fucking moron. 

This is a disgrace!

And imagine, at the same time these bastards are paying off people to lie for them, they are crying foul to the world about being cheated. The blind hypocrisy makes me fucking LIVID!

With a Vaccine on it’s way Trump was right it was a couple of weeks away and that fact it came out days after the election to me is pretty fishy. All i’m saying i’m obviously not a Trump supporter but i don’t like this shady stuff i swear i don’t believe anything anymore. Or am i reading too much into this? LOL. 

On 11/11/2020 at 10:19 AM, SheldonCooper said:

With a Vaccine on it’s way Trump was right it was a couple of weeks away and that fact it came out days after the election to me is pretty fishy. All i’m saying i’m obviously not a Trump supporter but i don’t like this shady stuff i swear i don’t believe anything anymore. Or am i reading too much into this? LOL. 

The vaccine won't be ready anytime soon.

Although it reported 90% effectiveness but it's still not good enough.

The scary part is just when it reaches 100% effectiveness, the virus mutated and immune to the vaccine.

On 11/11/2020 at 12:53 AM, Barbie said:

Mitch needs to just drop dead already. A useless, soulless piece of shit. 

How did that piece of turtle shit get re-elected again 

4 hours ago, horn said:

The vaccine won't be ready anytime soon.

Although it reported 90% effectiveness but it's still not good enough.

The scary part is just when it reaches 100% effectiveness, the virus mutated and immune to the vaccine.

Germany ordered 100 Mill doses and is planning to start the vaccinations in December. 

On 11/11/2020 at 4:19 AM, SheldonCooper said:

So? They wisely waited after the election so that they dont push him ahead for smth he has done zero about. He has helped the virus spread with his rallies though. Everyone with a bit of brain would prefer Biden to Trump. And that includes the ppl ruling Pfizer.

9 minutes ago, elijah said:

So? They wisely waited after the election so that they dont push him ahead for smth he has done zero about. He has helped the virus spread with his rallies though. Everyone with a bit of brain would prefer Biden to Trump. And that includes the ppl ruling Pfizer.

Yes i know!🙈