Pope Francis endorses same-sex civil union

runa

Pope Francis endorses civil union laws for gay couples in new documentary

Pope Francis endorsed same-sex civil unions for the first time as pope while being interviewed for the feature-length documentary Francesco, which had its premiere at the Rome Film Festival on Wednesday.

Francis's comments came midway through the film, which delves into issues he cares about most, including the environment, poverty, migration, racial and income inequality and the people most affected by discrimination.

"Homosexual people have the right to be in a family. They are children of God," Francis said in one of his sit-down interviews for the film. "What we have to have is a civil union law. That way they are legally covered."

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Imagine how bad has the Vatican done everything since the 80s that nowadays nobody gives a fuck about what this person says :rotfl:

I know :rotfl:

I posted this thread wednesday and no one replied. No one cares,  :lol:

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

Imagine how bad has the Vatican done everything since the 80s that nowadays nobody gives a fuck about what this person says :rotfl:

true!

and, anyways, he should endorse the catholic marriages, he doesn´t have any saying in the civil matters

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

He should investigate and condemn the pedophilia in Catholic church instead of giving the accused priests another job in another far away parish

Watched a documentary yesterday on cover ups of child sexual abuse. The Catholic Church has shown such callous disregard for victims for so many decades. They lobbied relentlessly against victims rights and infiltrated  everywhere to silence critics. The children being sexually and physically abused were of little interest to them. It was devastating to watch. Sporting clubs too were equally as disgusting in protecting top coaches.  Shameful and chilling. 

He can go fuck himself, pedantic delusional fuck. The Catholic Church has caused so many deaths and so much abuse, heartache

and trauma troughout history they need to appologise and then dissolve.

Like we're waiting for that old whore's blessing. Such disrespect also for democracy to say stuff like that

to people who are living in countries where same sex civil partnerships have been possible since the early 90's.

3 hours ago, acko said:

He can go fuck himself, pedantic delusional fuck. The Catholic Church has caused so many deaths and so much abuse, heartache

and trauma troughout history they need to appologise and then dissolve.

Like we're waiting for that old whore's blessing. Such disrespect also for democracy to say stuff like that

to people who are living in countries where same sex civil partnerships have been possible since the early 90's.

This.

I'm so fed up with  Catholic Church's PR campaign trying to get us to believe that Pope Francis is so progressive. He is just less worse than those they preceded him, but he remains nonetheless a POS at the head of a sexist and homophobic institution which still causes havoc in third world countries by their dangerous, hypocritical and toxic indoctrination.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eroticerotic

If two people want to consensually marry,  what the church or any religion for that matter, has to say should have no bearing.  couples should be allowed to have it recognized legally so they can have the same benefits that all couples allowed to marry have. 

• 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, Creepy Insane Person said:

He looked friendlier and didn’t look as preachy in condemning people as the new one. 

He hated the gays and thought it was very important to tell people with aids to NEVER use a condom. He was a massive CUNT. 

8 minutes ago, Creepy Insane Person said:

Well all the popes are corrupt anyway. If you look at some pics, you will see the Pope carrying a bent cross. Resembling blasphemy. 

They’re all in it for the fame and money anyway.

What bent cross?

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

What bent cross?

Look it up. I don’t think he was ever truly holy. He looked like he just wanted money and fame, pretend holy. 

carrying a bent cross, representing blasphemy. Look it up on google. Even Pope Francis doing it. 

Some religious people believe they are really Satan worshippers in disguise.

26 minutes ago, Creepy Insane Person said:

Look it up. I don’t think he was ever truly holy. He looked like he just wanted money and fame, pretend holy. 

carrying a bent cross, representing blasphemy. Look it up on google. Even Pope Francis doing it. 

Some religious people believe they are really Satan worshippers in disguise.

It's not a bent cross it's a scepter

5 hours ago, Creepy Insane Person said:

To resemble a cross, using a bent sceptre. Many religious people will find that highly offensive as if he’s making a mockery. 

Your trolling got stale. Time to change your name again and start all over?

• 1 month later...

Well.....DUH. People are upset about this? They are following what the Bible says. If you're both gay and religious and mad about this, I can only come to the conclusion that there's something wrong with you.

Also, who gives a fuck what they say. There's also something wrong with people who take any kind of life advice from an organization with a history of pedophilia. 

And people were excited over this cunt bringing 'change'. :rotfl:

People in that little boys club need to be arrested, and

as an institution they need to apologize for centuries of

bloodshed, hatred, hurt and doing evil against mankind.

Those people disgust me. That reminds me,

I really need to start the procedure to be debaptized.

5 hours ago, acko said:

And people were excited over this cunt bringing 'change'. :rotfl:

People in that little boys club need to be arrested, and

as an institution they need to apologize for centuries of

bloodshed, hatred, hurt and doing evil against mankind.

Those people disgust me. That reminds me,

I really need to start the procedure to be debaptized.

:clap: